Close

    • Preliminary Weistec Supercharged M156 CLK63 Black Series Dyno Results - 640 wheel horsepower

      Here are the preliminary results for JRCART's CLK63 Black Series running the Weistec supercharger. The car has the Weistec race supercharger package which includes the Weistec heads, cams, and fuel system including larger injectors. The car ran 14.5 psi of boost on stock internals which is incredible really. That is a lot of boost for the stock internals to handle. The tires were slipping on the dyno due to the power which can be seen in the graph so these are just preliminary results. They will be trying again with new rubber in the next few days and likely hitting the 7XX whp range.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: **JRCART's Weistec SC Preliminary Dyno Results** started by JRCART View original post
      Comments 94 Comments
      1. MHP LLC's Avatar
        MHP LLC -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Waiting on the e-mail and details!
        I sent it about 30 min ago did you get it?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
        I sent it about 30 min ago did you get it?
        Did not...
      1. MHP LLC's Avatar
        MHP LLC -
        Sent again, please let me know. I cc'd myself and received the pdf attachment, thanks.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
        Sent again, please let me know. I cc'd myself and received the pdf attachment, thanks.
        Got it! Thanks Andy, I think I am going to make a separate thread for this.

        Any details I need to know?
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        jbond

        Weistec is selling a stage 1 kit which has no problems so are your concerns related to it or Jim's race application.
      1. Bad Credit Payday Loans's Avatar
        Bad Credit Payday Loans -
        I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bad Credit Payday Loans Click here to enlarge
        I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
        How about you try to spam another forum?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
        jbond

        Weistec is selling a stage 1 kit which has no problems so are your concerns related to it or Jim's race application.
        I think he is referring to JRCART's race application specifically.
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        Sticky, thanks.

        jbond - weistec answers questions regarding the kit they sell but it shouldn't be up to them to report progress towards a clients car....that is up to the client.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
        weistec answers questions regarding the kit they sell but it shouldn't be up to them to report progress towards a clients car....that is up to the client.
        This is true. The community just is very curious about these cars, for obvious reasons.

        Glad you are hear, there are several questions about your setup in another thread!
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
        Sticky, thanks.

        jbond - weistec answers questions regarding the kit they sell but it shouldn't be up to them to report progress towards a clients car....that is up to the client.
        Weistec responded on another forum so clearly they understand the need to keep open communication going with their potential customers.

        Now that you are here can you please tell us what mods are on your car to make 550rwhp on 91 octane with 5psi?

        Also can you please post your graph.

        Thank You
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
        Also can you please post your graph.
        Yes, please, would really like to see that graph as well!
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        jbond

        My comment was not meant to get anyone excited....Jim has a custom build which is likely still in the testing phase and we should wait until they have a solution before saying they are not forthcoming with info....anyways no need for me to continue to hammer this so I will leave it alone.
      1. EUGENE-Taiwan's Avatar
        EUGENE-Taiwan -
        wow! crazy torque