Close

    • Modern Horsepower (MHP) will no longer be accepted as a vendor on this network

      We are sorry it has come to this but we can no longer have Modern Horsepower (MHP) advertising on this network. Andrew Cluck simply has abused the goodwill here and worn out his welcome (again). As many of you suspected, Andy was using multiple accounts to bash the competition hoping to prop up MHP in this manner. Yes, the user Jbond was Andy and the staff bit their lips as much as humanly possible even though that is not part of the vendor agreement. We simply do not condone attacking Renntech while hiding behind multiple accounts and this is why the thread was not moderated to protect MHP. Andy created that situation and we were not going to allow him to have vendor privileges in a thread the he did not have the courage to make from his vendor name.

      MHP has also been attacking OE Tuning by using a member on another site to post simply false information. Many bought into it unfortunately but amateur mistakes were made as the byte sequence which was read out shows it is an impossibility for the screen shot shown to be from the OE Tuning flash as it was from a completely different model year car. An open and shut case, but once again, the idea was to discredit the competition for the benefit of someone else.

      We want professional companies. We want the best the Mercedes scene has to offer. We want the Weistecs and Renntechs of the world. We want companies who make their name through the quality of their products and customer service, not by using forums to deceive people and then complaining when the forum staff does not assist in the propaganda campaign. MHP offers a quality tuning option because the source of the tune they are essentially reselling is from a quality tuner. This is where the major markup comes from and why in our opinion MHP tunes are difficult to sell due to their pricing so that the middle man can get his cut. There are many other options which cut this middle man out and those options are advertised and available here.

      We thank MHP for their support but we definitely do resent MHP continually forcing the staff to bend rules, delete posts, cover up duplicate accounts, and edit threads to satisfy some ridiculous negative crusade. The straw that broke the camel's back was really when MHP attempted to force BenzBoose to edit the Renntech vs. MHP header thread multiple times. We had no desire to bash Renntech but simply provide the proper, real information. That means more to us than vendor fees. The proof is that MHP is gone, good riddance.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: Modern Horsepower (MHP) will no longer be accepted as a vendor on this netowrk started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 132 Comments
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        HUH ?? That WAS nice pal and if you had paid attention in this thread you would see EXACTLY "what I think of this place" as referenced in my post #11 where I offered to help Joe financially so this site can flourish.
        Well good for Joe and the site.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Have you done anything like that during the last year you have been a member ? Didn't think so.
        No i haven't. and if i did, i wouldn't tell everyone about that.
        I know you are loaded, but it seems it's just your pocket. pretty much everything else is unloaded.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        I'm sorry, but you really have no control of what I do and don't do around here.
        True, very true. but let's see if you are able to say that in a week, oh let's see if you are able to say anything.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        I would have thought you might have figured that out and taken a hint since I haven't bothered responding to your PM's about my "behavior"
        that shows both your stupidity and arrogance. Though you are nothing in my mind, I still have some respect for you because you are a human so just because of that i'm awake at 3:50AM just to answer you. of course, if you prove me that you are not a human, this little respect will be gone as well.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        You've been a member here for 11 months - five months longer than me which equates to less than 50% so you really don't have a leg to stand on there
        did i say anything about myself? Newbie compared to Yomama. Good to see you are good at math Newbie.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        yet you have 4112 posts so all that tells me is you're a post whore who doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity.
        I don't give a thing about what you hear. Please understand that. if others say i'm a post whore, i will accept but just because you say? Hmmm, NO!

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        we are all on the same team here.
        of course, but some of the teammates are gonna go away. in this case, it's either me or LZH.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        I think my post above shows my humility
        Very.
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        Well good for Joe and the site.



        No i haven't. and if i did, i wouldn't tell everyone about that.
        I know you are loaded, but it seems it's just your pocket. pretty much everything else is unloaded.



        True, very true. but let's see if you are able to say that in a week, oh let's see if you are able to say anything.



        that shows both your stupidity and arrogance. Though you are nothing in my mind, I still have some respect for you because you are a human so just because of that i'm awake at 3:50AM just to answer you. of course, if you prove me that you are not a human, this little respect will be gone as well.



        did i say anything about myself? Newbie compared to Yomama. Good to see you are good at math Newbie.



        I don't give a thing about what you hear. Please understand that. if others say i'm a post whore, i will accept but just because you say? Hmmm, NO!



        of course, but some of the teammates are gonna go away. in this case, it's either me or LZH.



        Very.
        Let's just keep this the bashing Andy thread. If I'm trying to play nice I think everybody should be able to play nice.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        Well good for Joe and the site.



        No i haven't. and if i did, i wouldn't tell everyone about that.
        I know you are loaded, but it seems it's just your pocket. pretty much everything else is unloaded.



        True, very true. but let's see if you are able to say that in a week, oh let's see if you are able to say anything.



        that shows both your stupidity and arrogance. Though you are nothing in my mind, I still have some respect for you because you are a human so just because of that i'm awake at 3:50AM just to answer you. of course, if you prove me that you are not a human, this little respect will be gone as well.



        did i say anything about myself? Newbie compared to Yomama. Good to see you are good at math Newbie.



        I don't give a thing about what you hear. Please understand that. if others say i'm a post whore, i will accept but just because you say? Hmmm, NO!



        of course, but some of the teammates are gonna go away. in this case, it's either me or LZH.



        Very.
        LOL!!!!!!!!!! OK tuff guy. I'm not going to bother even attempting to justify any of that jibberish with anything more than Click here to enlarge
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        LOL!!!!!!!!!! OK tuff guy. I'm not going to bother even attempting to justify any of that jibberish with anything more than Click here to enlarge
        Gibberish*

        Anyways, first nice post from you. it would be really bad if i had to answer another post from you.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        Gibberish*

        Anyways, first nice post from you. it would be really bad if i had to answer another post from you.
        Don't worry about it, you won't have to because you just made my ignore list!!!!!!! Later kiddo!!!!!!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        It is going to take a little while I see to get everyone to acclimate.

        You're all good people, everything is fine, we are all moving on.
      1. Itsbrokeagain's Avatar
        Itsbrokeagain -
        I'll just keep my 2 cents out of it. I never had any transaction go on with MHP anyway so its not my place to comment, good or bad.
      1. Yomama69's Avatar
        Yomama69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        How's this for proof? MHP LLC IP information:

        Attachment 10809
        And guess who's user name wasn't up there....Kaiba.

        Jim and Rich need to $#@!ing cool it on the detective work.
      1. Yomama69's Avatar
        Yomama69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Then I will be the first to admit I was wrong and it was simply coincidence.
        Yomamma - my apologies.
        Thank you. Please remember this in the future, as I don't want to see new members get ridiculed and neg repped for no reason at all. Not good for the forum.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        I am Andy from MHP!! MUhahahahahah!!! Fooled you all! Click here to enlarge

        Wow.......crazy thread and turn of events.

        Andy and MHP sell a great product. Andy is also a very motivated guy. Its a shame to see him self destruct like this on a public forum. Maybe this will kick things back into gear for him and push him back to a place where Ive told him on the phone and in person at length to be. Let your product and your customers do the talking. The rest just falls into place.

        Joe, you and I have had words about a few things in public and in private and one thing I wish to apologize for is questioning your integrity. I thought you were all about the $$ and this has proved me wrong about you. Click here to enlarge

        Now lets get back to racing!! I think MHP or ANYONE has a tune only record to beat!!! Come on!! Its getting cold and I'm getting bored!!! Click here to enlarge
      1. Jiaim's Avatar
        Jiaim -
        So the famous MHP tune comes from ?
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jiaim Click here to enlarge
        So the famous MHP tune comes from ?
        Techtec.
      1. Dodger63's Avatar
        Dodger63 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        I am Andy from MHP!! MUhahahahahah!!! Fooled you all! Click here to enlarge

        Wow.......crazy thread and turn of events.

        Andy and MHP sell a great product. Andy is also a very motivated guy. Its a shame to see him self
        destruct like this on a public forum. Maybe this will kick things back into gear for him and push him back to a place where Ive told him on the phone and in person at length to be. Let your product and your customers do the talking. The rest just falls into place.

        Joe, you and I have had words about a few things in public and in private and one thing I wish to apologize for is questioning your integrity. I thought you were all about the $$ and this has proved me wrong about you. Click here to enlarge

        Now lets get back to racing!! I think MHP or ANYONE has a tune only record to beat!!! Come on!! Its getting cold and I'm getting bored!!! Click here to enlarge
        Yea I'm bored also.. anyone with a tune only.. want to go for the tune only record hit me up I got a few new ideas!!!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Joe, you and I have had words about a few things in public and in private and one thing I wish to apologize for is questioning your integrity. I thought you were all about the $$ and this has proved me wrong about you.
        Appreciated, no big deal.
      1. zod's Avatar
        zod -
        Can't really say am surprised, the trend is there on every single forum he goes to, even the 2 doing the so called bashing were so called fan boys at some point in time..

        Yet fan boys will be fan boys, and to the 69 guy, really go do your research, because what you are doing is copy past ( and I mean copy paste) on how these situations spin off.

        Genrely goes like this:
        I have done no wrong.

        I have been banned and its unfair as I can't post.

        Please help me and post on my behalf.

        It's all a scheme agenest me because my product is superior (which is a re sold product, and no he did not state the source ,until it was found out, as he did with the fist tuner he used).

        Find other tuners to bash, create fake accounts.
        Blame the unfair admins, create & conspire events.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zod Click here to enlarge
        Please help me and post on my behalf.
        This is the stage in the circle we are at right now.
      1. armoredcars's Avatar
        armoredcars -
        Hi everyone,I know this thread's been dead for a while now but I would like all your help (great forum btw!)Our company is currently working with him to reflash some ECU's. We've been trying to contact him (email & phone) but he has become less and less responsive. Could somebody who knows him help me out here?Cheers
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by armoredcars Click here to enlarge
        Hi everyone,I know this thread's been dead for a while now but I would like all your help (great forum btw!)Our company is currently working with him to reflash some ECU's. We've been trying to contact him (email & phone) but he has become less and less responsive. Could somebody who knows him help me out here?Cheers
        Well, would it be too late for you to get your ECU's flashed somewhere else?

        What is the goal and for what vehicles?
      1. armoredcars's Avatar
        armoredcars -
        It's a 2011 Savanna diesel. We're reflashing the ECU so it can run on high sulfur diesel.Very challenging project due to urea injection, which needs to be removed, so at this stage not sure if somebody else can do it.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by armoredcars Click here to enlarge
        It's a 2011 Savanna diesel. We're reflashing the ECU so it can run on high sulfur diesel.Very challenging project due to urea injection, which needs to be removed, so at this stage not sure if somebody else can do it.
        That does sound like a very challenging project. I do not know if they can do it or not and have not seem them do anything like that before.