Close

    • What is faster, a stock F10 M5 or a E92 335i with upgraded OEM turbos?

      The F10 M5 is a pretty quick car even in stock form despite its porky weight. Once all that mass is moving the car is tough to beat from a roll partially due to the dual clutch transmission shift speed and also partially due to its big turbo punch. Obviously, it is much faster than a stock 335i but the 335i it races from a roll in the video you are about to watch is not stock. It features upgraded twin turbos although it is a mild upgrade using the OEM turbo housings.


      The 335i also has BMS JB4 G5 ISO piggyback with complimentary flash tuning courtesy of the BimmerBoost flash software. It is nice to see users benefit from BimmerBoost's software development to open up tuning for the platform. Clearly @Sick335 is showing his appreciation in practice .

      The 335 ends up pulling up top decisively against the M5. The power figures between the two are likely fairly close but the 335's power to weight advantage is far too great for the M5 to overcome. Hopefully the M5 owner gets a tune on his car and this comparison can take place again so the M5 can show what it is capable of.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: What is faster, a stock F10 M5 or a E92 335i with upgraded OEM turbos? started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 148 Comments
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        lol
      1. mjmarovi's Avatar
        mjmarovi -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
        Lots of people have ran RB's for a long time with good results. They are just as reliable as stock turbos which are nothing to write home about. RB has nothing to do with Stickys disagreements with other members. RB's with obviously not able to compete with larger single turbo setups but that is not what he built the turbos for.
        Well, there is no need to turn this into a Stage 2 turbo thread but I will say...the more I learned the more I was happier I ditched the idea of ever going with a stage 2 turbo, whether RB or anyone else. TBH I think the term RB turbo is just meant to be generalized as any stage 2 turbos, no one is taking stabs at Rob.

        I can tell you I would never recommend a stage 2 turbo to anyone asking about upgrades though...
      1. Sick335's Avatar
        Sick335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Mad? LOL mad is what I would be if I was stuck with your car, life, or income. Now is when you use the smiley as you can't change reality. Click here to enlarge

        Seriously, can we compare your beast to mine? It's not stock hope that doesn't bother you. RB turbos are great training wheels and all.
        Oh you're mad Click here to enlarge When a troll runs out of stuff to say, he gets personal Click here to enlarge My car runs, all day every day, oh and i drive it by the way(not a decade old sl500 that you drive around all day).

        My life? I live a life where i dont find men in drag attractive, or "hot" :


        Click here to enlarge

        My income? Here's one of my businesses tax returns from last year. Yeah, i hate it... Care to upload yours? Click here to enlarge :
        Click here to enlarge

        I think we're done here kid. Take your garbage, 0 traffic, fake and free vendor infested forum and run home to mommy and daddy, maybe they will buy you another completely useless website. This is where Click here to enlarge REALLY goes Click here to enlarge
      1. rdeterman's Avatar
        rdeterman -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
        Well, there is no need to turn this into a Stage 2 turbo thread but I will say...the more I learned the more I was happier I ditched the idea of ever going with a stage 2 turbo, whether RB or anyone else. TBH I think the term RB turbo is just meant to be generalized as any stage 2 turbos, no one is taking stabs at Rob.

        I can tell you I would never recommend a stage 2 turbo to anyone asking about upgrades though...
        Im not arguing the Stage 2 twin setups. Honestly id rather have a small single setup. I just felt it was a diss towards Rob Beck's products. I have nothing against Tony Vargas either but RB started the whole Stage 2 setup and I think his products are of good quality.
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        lol
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
        Im not arguing the Stage 2 twin setups. Honestly id rather have a small single setup. I just felt it was a diss towards Rob Beck's products. I have nothing against Tony Vargas either but RB started the whole Stage 2 setup and I think his products are of good quality.
        RB are quality
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sick335 Click here to enlarge
        Oh you're mad Click here to enlarge When a troll runs out of stuff to say, he gets personal Click here to enlarge My car runs, all day every day, oh and i drive it by the way(not a decade old sl500 that you drive around all day).

        My life? I live a life where i dont find men in drag attractive, or "hot" :

        <a href="http://s238.photobucket.com/user/bulletproofuno/media/hahaha_zps7cfe6ba8.png.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff222/bulletproofuno/hahaha_zps7cfe6ba8.png" border="0" alt=" photo hahaha_zps7cfe6ba8.png"/></a>

        My income? Here's one of my businesses tax returns from last year. Yeah, i hate it... Care to upload yours? Click here to enlarge :
        http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps96510a13.jpg

        I think we're done here kid. Take your garbage, 0 traffic, fake and free vendor infested forum and run home to mommy and daddy, maybe they will buy you another completely useless website. This is where Click here to enlarge REALLY goes Click here to enlarge
        Ohhhhhh we're getting somebody angry! LOLOLOL

        Bro you're claiming income from a company's gross receipts? I'm really getting under your skin aren't I: http://www.safertransportationinc.com/

        Awesome 335 with RB turbos yet again bro. I'm going to sit here and cry now wishing I was you.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sick335 Click here to enlarge
        maybe they will buy you another completely useless website.
        You sure sound like you are the guy in charge...

        I must really get to some of people. I love this stuff. It's comedy gold.
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sick335 Click here to enlarge
        Oh you're mad Click here to enlarge When a troll runs out of stuff to say, he gets personal Click here to enlarge My car runs, all day every day, oh and i drive it by the way(not a decade old sl500 that you drive around all day).

        My life? I live a life where i dont find men in drag attractive, or "hot" :


        http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps7cfe6ba8.png

        My income? Here's one of my businesses tax returns from last year. Yeah, i hate it... Care to upload yours? Click here to enlarge :
        http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps96510a13.jpg

        I think we're done here kid. Take your garbage, 0 traffic, fake and free vendor infested forum and run home to mommy and daddy, maybe they will buy you another completely useless website. This is where Click here to enlarge REALLY goes Click here to enlarge
        Attachment 37692
      1. mjmarovi's Avatar
        mjmarovi -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sick335 Click here to enlarge
        Oh you're mad Click here to enlarge When a troll runs out of stuff to say, he gets personal Click here to enlarge My car runs, all day every day, oh and i drive it by the way(not a decade old sl500 that you drive around all day).

        My life? I live a life where i dont find men in drag attractive, or "hot" :


        http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps7cfe6ba8.png

        My income? Here's one of my businesses tax returns from last year. Yeah, i hate it... Care to upload yours? Click here to enlarge :
        http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps96510a13.jpg

        I think we're done here kid. Take your garbage, 0 traffic, fake and free vendor infested forum and run home to mommy and daddy, maybe they will buy you another completely useless website. This is where Click here to enlarge REALLY goes Click here to enlarge
        Safer Transportation? That doesn't sound like a marketing firm to me but hey...it's all good lol
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
        Safer Transportation? That doesn't sound like a marketing firm to me but hey...it's all good lol
        mett pls...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        Attachment 37693

        cheeky kunt
      1. mjmarovi's Avatar
        mjmarovi -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
        mett pls...
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sick335's Avatar
        Sick335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Ohhhhhh we're getting somebody angry! LOLOLOL

        Bro you're claiming income from a company's gross receipts? I'm really getting under your skin aren't I: http://www.safertransportationinc.com/

        Awesome 335 with RB turbos yet again bro. I'm going to sit here and cry now wishing I was you.



        You sure sound like you are the guy in charge...

        I must really get to some of people. I love this stuff. It's comedy gold.
        Contrary, i'm the one getting under yours Click here to enlarge

        You should probably go now, hot blondes await Click here to enlarge I've had my fun here, off i go Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        You got me good dude. Fine, here's my tax receipt:

        Click here to enlarge
      1. Ak335i's Avatar
        Ak335i -
        Attachment 37694
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Anyone else creeped out a grown 'man' Instagram stalks or is that normal behavior for marketing moguls?
      1. mjmarovi's Avatar
        mjmarovi -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Ohhhhhh we're getting somebody angry! LOLOLOL

        Bro you're claiming income from a company's gross receipts? I'm really getting under your skin aren't I: http://www.safertransportationinc.com/
        I was going to say something but...if you have to explain how a tax return works to a company owner...they must not really be a company owner...

        I'm not sure who keeps their company tax return handy for a picture anyway....or if you own a corporation that is fully incorporated, like I do, and not an LLC, why would you even claim that company's income as your own? Maybe his parents didn't explain to him how when the accountant does their taxes he still gets his personal taxes filed separately?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
        I was going to say something but...if you have to explain how a tax return works to a company owner...they must not really be a company owner...

        I'm not sure who keeps their company tax return handy for a picture anyway....or if you own a corporation that is fully incorporated, like I do, and not an LLC, why would you even claim that company's income as your own? Maybe his parents didn't explain to him how when the accountant does their taxes he still gets his personal taxes filed separately?
        How desperate is this guy to prove he has money?
      1. mjmarovi's Avatar
        mjmarovi -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Anyone else creeped out a grown 'man' Instagram stalks or is that normal behavior for marketing moguls?
        First a tax return, then screen shots of I guess what is your instagram, which I will refrain from commenting on...I'm just not sure who keeps all of this handy...really weird...