Close

    • Race Video: Tuned CLK550 vs. JB4 335

      Well, here we go, finally, we have a race involving BB member blkclk550. After 30+ pages of keybord warfare races took place. Now, we are told the 335 was on a 100 octane map. Blaizon, the 335 owner, said he would run a 93 octane map. The CLK does pretty well seemingly getting the jump each time and holding it. The cars seem pretty evenly matched with the JB4 having a slight top end advantage. The commentary by whomever filmed was humorous but we could do without it. Either way, look at the vids and decide for yourself.






      This article was originally published in forum thread: Some kills i have done with my 09 CLK550 in the past started by blkclk550 View original post
      Comments 385 Comments
      1. mazdaspeed6's Avatar
        mazdaspeed6 -
        335 auto?
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
        lol ok I was like,huh wtf?
        i still put a spank on a stock E63
      1. mazdaspeed6's Avatar
        mazdaspeed6 -
        if you were using 100 octane you should have done map 7
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        Okie so for you BMW people to stop crying you want me to RUN DCT M3 or Auto 335i with JB4 Map 7 100 octane?
        Because as far as i see i spent $400 on my cars performance.
      1. n54BoostOnCoke's Avatar
        n54BoostOnCoke -
        How much HP did you gain with the tune ? I have a friend with same exact mods as you tune, Cat less exhaust nothing else you should run him , he's automatic , but then again , who the $#@! cares lol but if you're down he's always down.
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
        Okie so for you BMW people to stop crying you want me to RUN DCT M3 or Auto 335i with JB4 Map 7 100 octane?
        Because as far as i see i spent $400 on my cars performance.
        both..
      1. nickr519's Avatar
        nickr519 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
        yup. we have a few obstacles in our way for advancement beyond our current setups.. but you of all people know someone has to pave the way for the rest.. gotta remember these arent some little JDM highschool era impress the cheerleader's at friday's football game cause its nice 2 door that mom and dad bought for my birthday grocery getter .. Click here to enlarge

        well, maybe in California. but not here..

        (thats not a personal insult nismo, im not tryin to say thats what your situation is)
        Funny enough, when I was in high school, it was all the spoiled idiots who had 2 door bmw's given to them by their mommies and daddies, and they were the ones trying to impress the cheerleaders at fridays football game, whereas the kids who had japanese tuner cars did all their work on their cars themselves and stayed clear of the football/cheerleading idiots Click here to enlarge
      1. n54BoostOnCoke's Avatar
        n54BoostOnCoke -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
        Okie so for you BMW people to stop crying you want me to RUN DCT M3 or Auto 335i with JB4 Map 7 100 octane?
        Because as far as i see i spent $400 on my cars performance.
        $#@! the 100 octane , my boy will run you , auto , catles$ exhaust , tune ! Tell me when you're ready
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by n54BoostOnCoke Click here to enlarge
        How much HP did you gain with the tune ? I have a friend with same exact mods as you tune, Cat less exhaust nothing else you should run him , he's automatic , but then again , who the $#@! cares lol but if you're down he's always down.
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by n54BoostOnCoke Click here to enlarge
        $#@! the 100 octane , my boy will run you , auto , catles$ exhaust , tune ! Tell me when you're ready
        i will let you know when im ready i need to change my trans fluid, repair my bent rims, alignment and fix my exhaust leak.

        What is he pushing in terms of WHP and whats his 1/4 time ?
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nickr519 Click here to enlarge
        Funny enough, when I was in high school, it was all the spoiled idiots who had 2 door bmw's given to them by their mommies and daddies, and they were the ones trying to impress the cheerleaders at fridays football game, whereas the kids who had japanese tuner cars did all their work on their cars themselves and stayed clear of the football/cheerleading idiots Click here to enlarge
        lol.. like i said, maybe not in Cali, you guys are backwards out there Click here to enlarge
      1. oldgixxer's Avatar
        oldgixxer -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
        i still put a spank on a stock E63
        Really? You must have one hell of a fast car my man;my E63 ran 11.95@118 bonestock and is documented on Dragtimes.com

        http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html
      1. mazdaspeed6's Avatar
        mazdaspeed6 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
        Okie so for you BMW people to stop crying you want me to RUN DCT M3 or Auto 335i with JB4 Map 7 100 octane?
        Because as far as i see i spent $400 on my cars performance.
        how much was your msrp? guarantee you a 335 auto with just jb4 map7 and dci on 100 octane will take you... btw you look goofy as hell in your burnout gif Click here to enlarge
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
        Really? You must have one hell of a fast car my man;my E63 ran 11.95@118 bonestock and is documented on Dragtimes.com

        http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html
        haha nah man im just talking $#@! =D

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
        how much was your msrp? guarantee you a 335 auto with just jb4 map7 and dci on 100 octane will take you... btw you look goofy as hell in your burnout gif Click here to enlarge
        Looks are deceiving =D
      1. oldgixxer's Avatar
        oldgixxer -
        damn I was getting ready to say meet me at Englishtown wednesday nite so I can see for myself lol

        no wonder they banned yo ass at MBW LOL!!
      1. 5soko's Avatar
        5soko -
        I cant see the CLK heatsoaking anywhere as hard as the 335i was on back to back runs, esp a tuned 335i. Also the 335i needs to be in second at 40mph to really be in the meat of the powerband.
      1. GG///M3's Avatar
        GG///M3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
        I cant see the CLK heatsoaking anywhere as hard as the 335i was on back to back runs, esp a tuned 335i. Also the 335i needs to be in second at 40mph to really be in the meat of the powerband.
        PLUS 1
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        We ran in 1st gear also and ? outcome was the same....
      1. alpinedevil335's Avatar
        alpinedevil335 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
        but map 5 autotun-15 psi.. so ys, its understandable and obviously possible. Its Just not something 99% of the rest of the N54 community would do Click here to enlarge
        Agreed.
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
        damn I was getting ready to say meet me at Englishtown wednesday nite so I can see for myself lol

        no wonder they banned yo ass at MBW LOL!!
        haha nah i got banned for calling them Thread Nazis etc, calling out sponsors, and how $#@!ty Mb world mods are. Click here to enlarge
      1. n54BoostOnCoke's Avatar
        n54BoostOnCoke -
        Ite w.e. who cares , stupid thread, clk550 is not slow if he's keeping up with e63 he's good money.