What's on your mind?


[140]

Live Feed

M177 replied to the thread Weistec Stage II C63, Drag Results - Australia.
"
Quote Originally Posted by Jacob502 View Post
hi bro,

This car belongs to Faris Alkuwaiti. He is a customer of Salah and PP-Performance. The car however is a full weistec car. It doesnt have any PP-Performance hardware or software. He took the car to the dyno there as well. Its a nice car

Ooops i'm really sorry for that brother i though the car was tuned by jimmy pelka it's my mistake .. and yea it's really fast car " MASHALLAH " hope that he got better time's next winter "

Today, 02:49 AM

Denley created the thread Foods for the heart health.
" Junk and fat diet causes to increase the cholesterol level that leads to heart stroke and many other heart problems.
Avoid all fast foods, fried, and fat foods to reduce your cholesterol level. Eat more raw veggies and organic foods in your routine diet plan for the healthy heart. Fiber foods are more important to reduce the risk of the heart stroke, so add more fruits, vegetables, and nuts in your diet to get healthy heart diet. "

Today, 02:33 AM

Nugs replied to the thread Upcoming 2015/2016 W205 C63 AMG spotted testing on the Nurburgring and looking mean.
"
Quote Originally Posted by bobS View Post
Am I the only one that hates the look of this car vs the old c63 AMG? This car looks huge and not aggressive. It looks like a smaller s class. I like the older c63.
No, all the new Mercs look half melted to me. "

Today, 02:31 AM

Denley replied to the thread Genetically Modified Food.
" Yeah now a days there is a trend of breeding the plan to get some best products.
Seedless grapes have been produced, and various other fruits such as oranges, mangoes, melons, and peaches have been made more tasty and delicious through the breeding. "

Today, 02:21 AM

singletrack replied to the thread This is the 2015 F82 M4 S55 twin turbo inline-6 startup and exhaust note sound.
"
Quote Originally Posted by leo985i View Post
BMW is just a bunch pussies now. Their cars are so tamed in every aspect, compared to the last generation. Definitely not the same BMW, it seems like they fired everyone and hired a whole new group of money hungry fucks who care nothing for performance and the "Ultimate Driving Machine". Just look at GM, I highly doubt this thing will come any close to a Z28 for the same price. Two different classes though, but still, the Z28 will leave this thing way way in the dust, there will be no contest.
I agree on the base models. I cant' agree on the M models until I drive the new M3/M4 : )

As to money-grubbing, that is the point of business and really the only point. BMW has never been more successful.

Even BMW will tell you that the previous gen M3 was not the fastest in it's price-range. That isn't the point; it is a balance of street with the ability to hit the track. Z28 is a monster, but there is not a huge overlap between people looking at M3/M4s and Z28s...very different cars. "

Today, 02:02 AM

singletrack replied to the thread This is the 2015 F82 M4 S55 twin turbo inline-6 startup and exhaust note sound.
" It sounds crappy. There are some rolling vids with shifting too - it farts on shifts like the twin turbo V8 - like in the X6M...it farts also and that is a V8. I don't get what they are doing with their exhausts. They should be able to make it sound better.

There is that official video with it rolling through the dark past all the other gens. The vid is awesome, it looks the business. At the end it revs it's motor and I literally LOLed the first time I heard it.

S65 4ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMpHk0XBZdA "

Today, 01:57 AM

AdminTeam created the thread NOOOOB: pepfaddig84.
" Welcome pepfaddig84, take a look around, I think you will like what you see. "

Today, 01:45 AM

Sticky replied to the thread NEW stage 3 update thread. DOC RACE delivery.
"
Quote Originally Posted by sammy_0559 View Post
i negged you fml...

My bad lol
Game him a positive, no biggie. "

Today, 01:36 AM

sammy_0559 replied to the thread NEW stage 3 update thread. DOC RACE delivery.
"
Quote Originally Posted by cupra View Post
come on!!!!

Updates !!!!!
i negged you fml...

My bad lol "

Today, 01:32 AM

rawad1017 replied to the thread The difference a DCT makes - BMS Tuned 2014 F10 M5 vs. two BMS tuned E92 335 N54's with upgraded twin turbos from a roll.
"
Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD05 View Post
I have come to a conclusion... theyd all get WAXED by a 997... they are ALL Slow... Enjoy your cars people

121 with no meth stock turnos is very good... think the record is 123 but 121 is def in upper 95%
oh my god.. "

Today, 01:08 AM

witty4242 replied to the thread Datazap Update! Interactive raw data grid, and more!.
" I am quickly turning everyone I know into a datazap lover. It makes it very easy to see the precise rpm that something may be happening. "

Today, 12:47 AM

ChuckD05 replied to the thread The difference a DCT makes - BMS Tuned 2014 F10 M5 vs. two BMS tuned E92 335 N54's with upgraded twin turbos from a roll.
" I have come to a conclusion... theyd all get WAXED by a 997... they are ALL Slow... Enjoy your cars people

121 with no meth stock turnos is very good... think the record is 123 but 121 is def in upper 95% "

Today, 12:46 AM

AdminTeam created the thread Ryda85 is now here!.
" Welcome Ryda85, take a look around, I think you will like what you see. "

Today, 12:35 AM

teddy replied to the thread Hello all! new member to the forum and i got some big plans that i would like to share and ask you about:>.
"
Quote Originally Posted by rawad1017 View Post
beautiful personally i think it's missing a hood upgrade. something close to but not exactly the M3 hood.
Thanks you so much! yeah you´re right, i would like to have something els. but and m3 optic all-round would be sweet to! "

Today, 12:34 AM

rawad1017 replied to the thread This is the 2015 F82 M4 S55 twin turbo inline-6 startup and exhaust note sound.
"
Quote Originally Posted by bobS View Post
I heard that was a rumor...not true. And no offense to ford, but I can never see me or anyone here driving a mustang
i live 2 minutes away from the ford factory so i've heard my share of 2015 prototype mustangs. fyi they sound like sex. i got one to rev to 5500 for me and that's all he would do. expect greatness from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
It's not the end of the world
are you kidding me? yes it is.
Quote Originally Posted by leo985i View Post
BMW is just a bunch pussies now. Their cars are so tamed in every aspect, compared to the last generation. Definitely not the same BMW, it seems like they fired everyone and hired a whole new group of money hungry fucks who care nothing for performance and the "Ultimate Driving Machine". Just look at GM, I highly doubt this thing will come any close to a Z28 for the same price. Two different classes though, but still, the Z28 will leave this thing way way in the dust, there will be no contest.
the z28 is a MAN'S car and should never be used in the same sentence as this fucking weedwacker

i hate you bmw. "

Today, 12:30 AM

AdminTeam created the thread Let's point and laugh at j_woody.
" Hey j_woody:

"

Today, 12:27 AM

The Ghost replied to the thread This is the 2015 F82 M4 S55 twin turbo inline-6 startup and exhaust note sound.
" Who cares, it's a badass car. My N54 sounds almost silent, but is badass for what is.

The S65 sounds amazing as do all modern Mustangs (they sound better). I still own a TT I6 for a reason (not enough garage space to own them all). "

Today, 12:16 AM

The Ghost replied to the thread TX2K14 - Insane 1800hp Gallardo races Alpha 16 GTR on the street.
" Holy shit that car is fast. I found myself rooting for the GTR (underdog). He still got yanked with ~1600 hp. "

Today, 12:09 AM

rawad1017 replied to the thread Renntech BMW N54 Tuning.
" $1400 is like stage 2 S85 tune.. "

Today, 12:06 AM

The Ghost replied to the thread The difference a DCT makes - BMS Tuned 2014 F10 M5 vs. two BMS tuned E92 335 N54's with upgraded twin turbos from a roll.
"
Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD05 View Post
I disagree for a few reasons... First being similar tunes is such a vague term, if logs were provided by both cars that show that both cars are running to there optimum potential than you're argument holds a bit more merit. But even still our n54 powered cars show big discrepancies from one car to the next all the time... Tuning is not the whole picture because both can request 13° and 20lbs of boost but what's car As boost curve set up at, how does his rbs hold boost because some have shown to hold much better towards redline etc.. My 135 6m never lost to another n54 ever never ran more boost or timing than anyone else, just ran strong, that happens






And second no where have I seen any 335is running higher mph or faster ets than a few tenths 2-3 max.. What that video shows is a car down 50hp.. Iat? Fuels used, what Meth content if any.. Didn't really look into details yet but if this was science your conclusion is more of a hypothesis waiting to be proven
"

Today, 12:04 AM