Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 Click here to enlarge
    Ahh, Shiner Bock. The beer of champions!
    They make that $#@! down here.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    71.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    My in-laws in Richardson now, but they used to be in Austin. My father-in-law into'd it to me.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Shiner is outside of San Antonio. Like maybe 60 miles.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    why do people keep doing UBL? Its OBL!!!!!! He has been dead for years the US government is full of lies if you think the president runs the US you are on crack there are a group of 10 unamed guys that have been running the US since the early early 80s..... the president is just a puppet people...

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,743
    Rep Points
    31,547.8
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    there are a group of 10 unamed guys that have been running the US since the early early 80s
    10 of them eh? Exactly? No more, no less?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    maybe more maybe less

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mildenhall, UK
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    681.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    huh, I'm confused. I thought Aliens, the Freemasons, and the Smoking Man controlled the U.S.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    71.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Shiner is outside of San Antonio. Like maybe 60 miles.

    Yep. He went to their brewery one day and sent me a bunch of pics. It is good stuff. We just started getting it in WV about 3 years ago iirc. When we lived closer to each other we used to have our own small micro-brewery setup. Now that was some good beer. My wife and I are closing on a new house at the end of the month and it has a room in the basement that shouts "Brew Room". So I may get back into it on a small scale just to suit my own taste. I can't drink it much now unfortunately due to multiple stomach ulcers. Hopefully those will heal up soon though.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    891
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 Click here to enlarge
    Yep. He went to their brewery one day and sent me a bunch of pics. It is good stuff. We just started getting it in WV about 3 years ago iirc. When we lived closer to each other we used to have our own small micro-brewery setup. Now that was some good beer. My wife and I are closing on a new house at the end of the month and it has a room in the basement that shouts "Brew Room". So I may get back into it on a small scale just to suit my own taste. I can't drink it much now unfortunately due to multiple stomach ulcers. Hopefully those will heal up soon though.
    Room in the basement screams "media room" to me. We don't have basements, but I always make sure to have that extra space for a media room.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mildenhall, UK
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    681.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yup been to the Shiner brewery, really nice little brewery when I lived in San Antonio. You can tell they take great pride in making their beer. There's a place close it called Howard's convenience store. They have Shiner on draft for $1.50 with a nice backyard beer garden.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    71.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Room in the basement screams "media room" to me. We don't have basements, but I always make sure to have that extra space for a media room.
    Got that covered already ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •