11-15-2009, 10:30 PM #1
Rules for offtopic for all you cry babies
1) No personal attacks. Not everyone sees everything in the same way, thus discussions may become heated. However, this does not mean you are allowed to bluntly bash the other individual, or OP (original poster) of the thread. We DO NOT want to intervene and hope that members will handle disputes in an adult-like matter, however, should things become SO out of hand, we will pop-block-and-lock-it.
2) Naturally sex talk is going to come up, but please do not talk about sex in every topic.
3) Try to keep off topic threads on the topic they were started as.
4) Censorship isn't big on this forum so profanity isn't a huge problem, just use it in moderation please.
5) The F Bomb. Keep in mind that we are getting new users all the time, so please try to refrain from using this word all the time. FK is equivalent, so you can use that instead.
6) No racial slurs!!
MOST IMPORTANT RULE:
7) If you know you're a cry baby about certain issues/topics and know that you will be emotionally involved should you reply or post, PLEASE DON'T
THIS IS THE OFF-TOPIC SECTION.
NOTHING HERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
That being said, I do hope you enjoy your stay here at the Bimmerboost-OT.
Here is a quick guide on posting on the forums, courtesy of Albinoblacksheep.com
Thank you for following the Forum Rules.
Last edited by DarkPhantom; 01-20-2010 at 09:35 PM.
11-18-2009, 01:23 AM #2
Re: RULES FOR OFFTOPIC FOR ALL YOUR CRY BABIES
Thread has been updated with Video
06-11-2010, 01:23 PM #3
Do we have a link to the rules.. This is a must see.. for erry1
Do it... Who has the link?
06-12-2010, 02:58 PM #4
Will post it in the sticky up top - Thanks.