Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 123
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, I suspect this would be the outcome against any OE tune C63. Based on the ETs and traps alone, OE seems just a little faster than Eurocharged. A hevier driver might even things up a bit but it's still a close race with advantage going to the OE car.

    The other way to try this would be to swap drivers and then run. I would never let somebody drive my car at those speeds but hopefully one day somebody else will do the comparo for us all to see.
    Actually there was a Eurocharged tuned C63 and a C63 p31-which runs same as a OE tuned C63 on the dragstrip. The Eurocharged ran same trap speeds as the P31. This was posted on MBworld.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Damnz...Another one of Jon's "victims". He beats you by a little and the exaggeration begins. Next thing you know, he beat you by 10 car lengths to 175!. lolz
    Victim? LOL. Hardly. I'm just going by the video.Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Actually there was a Eurocharged tuned C63 and a C63 p31-which runs same as a OE tuned C63 on the dragstrip. The Eurocharged ran same trap speeds as the P31. This was posted on MBworld.
    Makes sense considering the P31 seems to be pretty aggressive.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Is this EC V3 tune the techtec CDT V3 clone andy used to talk about?
    lol yup, andy swears we "stole" "his" tune. Keeping in mind, we have receipts of the C63 that we PURCHASED (shop car) along with videos of the car sitting on the dyno, with dynos showing 4 days full of pulls numbering in the hundreds (as the car was never removed from the dyno for a week). Seems to be a ton of work with ungodly long hours if we already stole the file lolololol We released our V3 right after that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Care to elaborate more on this?
    andy being andy

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Actually there was a Eurocharged tuned C63 and a C63 p31-which runs same as a OE tuned C63 on the dragstrip. The Eurocharged ran same trap speeds as the P31. This was posted on MBworld.
    indeed OE has found the same thing (also posted on mbworld) that there isn't much to get out of a 31 car

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Makes sense considering the P31 seems to be pretty aggressive.
    that it is....remember that the car was detuned from the factory for a reason.

    Also remember, that these are hand built engines. We have seen as much as 15whp difference in stock cars (same dyno same day!) Sounds like you have a strong one there Jon, congrats!

    I personally am more of a fan of trap speeds in events like the mile! Takes everything else out of the equation!
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No

    Real world race video: OE Tuning tuned C63 AMG versus Eurocharged tuned C63 AMG

    We always like to see real world racing comparisons (although not on public roads) between tuned cars. The two vehicles here both belong to BenzBoost members. The OE Tuning car to JonsC63AMG and the Eurocharged car to BK63AMG. Both cars have a charcoal filter delete plus their tunes and were run on pump gas we assume but no way to be certain of that. A very close race with the OE Tuning car edging out the Eurocharged car. This can likely be attributed to Jon's low weight which has been claimed to be similar to a high school cheerleader with an eating disorder. Do not laugh, eating disorders are serious.

    Enjoy the video and come away with the conclusion that both of these tuners are great options for the M156 platform and BenzBoost is proud to feature both as premier vendors. Thank you to Jon for the content (OE tuned car is recording).

    Click here to enlarge


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    MTHIS are you local to long island? What about Dodger? I want to run one of the faster C63's in the area for comparos seems like you guys hit some nice traps 128-130 and it would be a good run...let me know
    Dodger is in your area
    im in SI
    come track time I'm all for it on the street sry man I have no luck every time I try something stupid i got cops on my ass so I stopped that after 10k plus in fines and liers.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Dude I thought it was going to be alot closer. Being just a tune. Yes I have the slowest C63 tuned. LOL
    DUDE......get over it !!!! what in the hell are you talking about "yes i have the slowest C63 tuned . LOL" . from the sounds of things , you have never been the top person in anything else . i think Sticky was more than nice enough to post your little video for the "real world results" but you need to let it go already . yes.....you won by 95 car lengths to 200mph . if you send me your mailing address by pm or however you want , i will make you a personalized cake and get you a trophy for your little accomplishment so you will never forget what you did Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Exotics Rally is doing 1/2 roll-on pulls at Pocono Raceway in May. Perfect opportunity.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Exotics Rally is doing 1/2 roll-on pulls at Pocono Raceway in May. Perfect opportunity.
    I'll go to that
    as long as its not the holiday weekend .

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    lol yup, andy swears we "stole" "his" tune. Keeping in mind, we have receipts of the C63 that we PURCHASED (shop car) along with videos of the car sitting on the dyno, with dynos showing 4 days full of pulls numbering in the hundreds (as the car was never removed from the dyno for a week). Seems to be a ton of work with ungodly long hours if we already stole the file lolololol We released our V3 right after that.



    andy being andy



    indeed OE has found the same thing (also posted on mbworld) that there isn't much to get out of a 31 car



    that it is....remember that the car was detuned from the factory for a reason.

    Also remember, that these are hand built engines. We have seen as much as 15whp difference in stock cars (same dyno same day!) Sounds like you have a strong one there Jon, congrats!

    I personally am more of a fan of trap speeds in events like the mile! Takes everything else out of the equation!
    Nah I have the slowest tuned C63.Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Exotics Rally is doing 1/2 roll-on pulls at Pocono Raceway in May. Perfect opportunity.
    Oh $#@!! I would love this!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We always like to see real world racing comparisons (although not on public roads) between tuned cars. The two vehicles here both belong to BenzBoost members. The OE Tuning car to JonsC63AMG and the Eurocharged car to BK63AMG. Both cars have a charcoal filter delete plus their tunes and were run on pump gas we assume but no way to be certain of that. A very close race with the OE Tuning car edging out the Eurocharged car. This can likely be attributed to Jon's low weight which has been claimed to be similar to a high school cheerleader with an eating disorder. Do not laugh, eating disorders are serious.

    Enjoy the video and come away with the conclusion that both of these tuners are great options for the M156 platform and BenzBoost is proud to feature both as premier vendors. Thank you to Jon for the content (OE tuned car is recording).

    Sticky your funny! Just to clarify. I was using 93oct. Also I'm 140lbs. So about 60lbs lighter then the other driver.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Exotics Rally is doing 1/2 roll-on pulls at Pocono Raceway in May. Perfect opportunity.
    WHAT!! POST THAT INFO UP HERE!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    DUDE......get over it !!!! what in the hell are you talking about "yes i have the slowest C63 tuned . LOL" . from the sounds of things , you have never been the top person in anything else . i think Sticky was more than nice enough to post your little video for the "real world results" but you need to let it go already . yes.....you won by 95 car lengths to 200mph . if you send me your mailing address by pm or however you want , i will make you a personalized cake and get you a trophy for your little accomplishment so you will never forget what you did Click here to enlarge
    LOL! BTW I was kind of surprised it made front page. Thanks Sticky! On a different note I won over a dozen bicycle races back in the day. With the fastest guys in the tri state.Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Sticky your funny! Just to clarify. I was using 93oct. Also I'm 140lbs. So about 60lbs lighter then the other driver.
    I was just joking around. 60 pounds is worth mentioning though.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    MTHIS are you local to long island? What about Dodger? I want to run one of the faster C63's in the area for comparos seems like you guys hit some nice traps 128-130 and it would be a good run...let me know
    I'm in that part of Mexico myself so give me a shout since I have nothing better to do. I'll bring my camera for more angles as well. I'm bored making Taco's all day and working for the cartel.
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    LOL! BTW I was kind of surprised it made front page. Thanks Sticky! On a different note I won over a dozen bicycle races back in the day. With the fastest guys in the tri state.Click here to enlarge
    I am more than happy to promote content our own users provide. Makes the site far more interesting, involved, and less generic than other Mercedes sites that just repost Daimler press releases.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    I'm in that part of Mexico myself so give me a shout since I have nothing better to do. I'll bring my camera for more angles as well. I'm bored making Taco's all day and working for the cartel.
    This part of Mexico there are a wide range of hp cars all the way up to 1000hp. Take your pick. lol
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I am more than happy to promote content our own users provide. Makes the site far more interesting, involved, and less generic than other Mercedes sites that just repost Daimler press releases.
    This is true. Especially when my name is involved. lol I just wish it was me vs propain. Good enough for PPV.Click here to enlarge
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    This is true. Especially when my name is involved. lol I just wish it was me vs propain. Good enough for PPV.Click here to enlarge
    Propain would just end up arguing with me over a comma being out of place on a post somewhere rather than focusing on car content.

    I hope you guys race again sometime.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    This part of Mexico there are a wide range of hp cars all the way up to 1000hp. Take your pick. lol
    Just get me involved that's all I ask.
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    WHAT!! POST THAT INFO UP HERE!
    Ya,I got a phone call about it this week from one of the guys helping organize it..he said to bring my bikes Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Ya,I got a phone call about it this week from one of the guys helping organize it..he said to bring my bikes Click here to enlarge
    No bikes allowed.Click here to enlarge JK! But i wonder how they are going to do this. Since its a triangle track with huge banks. BTW they had a flying mile for racing bicycles back in the day.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Similar to the Airport Runway events, the front straight of the track is 3740 ft. You will be able to start at turn 3, 25-50mph roll and then accelerate for 1/2 mile against your friend, enemy, or stranger. It will be a war of the track, expect a variety of American Muscle, JDM, and European monsters to show up and do battle!
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Similar to the Airport Runway events, the front straight of the track is 3740 ft. You will be able to start at turn 3, 25-50mph roll and then accelerate for 1/2 mile against your friend, enemy, or stranger. It will be a war of the track, expect a variety of American Muscle, JDM, and European monsters to show up and do battle!
    I'll be there with ER! Me and BK63AMG will probably be signing up with a couple other people....well have cameras 100%

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •