Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Mercedes A25 AMG spotted testing with minimal camo, sporting 340+ horsepower M271 turbo 4 cylinder deriviative

The A25 AMG Mercedes is definitely coming as you can see here. Expected under the hood is a 340+ horsepower 2.0 liter version of the current M271 turbo four cylinder motor. This will allow it to compete with the Audi S3 and any M badged version of the BMW 1 Series. The power is expected to be routed to all four wheels with a dual clutch transmission. Expect this same same driveline to find its way into the B-Class as well as the upcoming baby CLS.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Duh, BMW where are you on this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Duh, BMW where are you on this?
    This is a far better looking (with what looks to be a better drivetrain) car than BMW's new 1...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Agreed. The F20 is beginning to grow on me, but this Benz is much nicer looking and it should be a real rocket. Kudos to Mercedes for bringing the hatch to the US, too. Let's hope BMW follows soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'll be honest I am NOT a BENZ guy but damn I really like this car and the PUNCH it has!!!! I can Imagine my boys @ RENNtech tuning it more, whoa what a wolf in sheeps clothing will it be!!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

It isn't going to fun to see the tuning for this. It is going in several models so it is going to be a popular platform.