Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 82
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    Yes Reputation No
    It's 100% working for all 63's, 300's, 350's, 550's, and the 450.

    No initial opening required.

    I'm sure a few members can chime in and explain
    how we tuned theirs without opening the ECU.

    Our new programmer will be released in a few days and it can store multiple tune files and the stock file.

    Jerry is still working on the Bi-Turbo V8's, but all of the others are ready to go.

    Keep an eye out for an upcoming programmer and tune sale!
    was hoping to announce this officially before it leaked but I guess someone beat
    me to it!

    Thanks!
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is great news! Its about time!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    It's 100% working for all 63's, 300's, 350's, 550's, and the 450.

    No initial opening required.

    I'm sure a few members can chime in and explain
    how we tuned theirs without opening the ECU.

    Our new programmer will be released in a few days and it can store multiple tune files and the stock file.

    Jerry is still working on the Bi-Turbo V8's, but all of the others are ready to go.

    Keep an eye out for an upcoming programmer and tune sale!
    was hoping to announce this officially before it leaked but I guess someone beat
    me to it!

    Thanks!
    I think you guys need to get in on the M157 ASAP.

    If you have graphs for any of the motors you mentioned along with pricing and details, post them, just like this.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think you guys need to get in on the M157 ASAP.

    If you have graphs for any of the motors you mentioned along with pricing and details, post them, just like this.
    we have had a tune for it for quite some time, but EXTENSIVELY test the hell out of all new products. Jerry likes to put at least 3-4000 miles on the tune before release to the public, and thats after we finish all the origional testing.

    We are looking like a release quite soon tho!
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Very impressive work! These days, I really wished I own some sort of AMG car....
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Very impressive work! These days, I really wished I own some sort of AMG car....
    AMG / TT gallardo either way lol...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wonder if the P31 tune is more aggressive than the factory CLK63 BS tune. The P31 did come after...
    I kinda figure all of the non-restricted M156s make pretty similar power, with the main differences being factory exhaust. But it's conceivable that tuners like Eurocharged know the answer to this because they likely have dynoed all of the various 63's on familiar dynoes.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    I kinda figure all of the non-restricted M156s make pretty similar power, with the main differences being factory exhaust. But it's conceivable that tuners like Eurocharged know the answer to this because they likely have dynoed all of the various 63's on familiar dynoes.
    ya sorry missed that. From what i have seen you are correct with a few exceptions. The new C63bs is a whole different beast for example....It reminds me of a M car...pushed hard for a reason with little wiggle room (that we have found as of yet)
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    ya sorry missed that. From what i have seen you are correct with a few exceptions. The new C63bs is a whole different beast for example....It reminds me of a M car...pushed hard for a reason with little wiggle room (that we have found as of yet)
    Thanks. So does the new c63 Black Series make more power than a P31 C63? What about compared to the clk63 Black Series?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    It reminds me of a M car...pushed hard for a reason with little wiggle room (that we have found as of yet)
    Interesting way to put it and I agree.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    I kinda figure all of the non-restricted M156s make pretty similar power, with the main differences being factory exhaust. But it's conceivable that tuners like Eurocharged know the answer to this because they likely have dynoed all of the various 63's on familiar dynoes.
    Likely true but wouldn't the P31 internals be stronger and be able to take a more aggressive tune?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Likely true but wouldn't the P31 internals be stronger and be able to take a more aggressive tune?
    Yes. But even though the internals would be more resistant to damage from detonation, the engine can still knock without high enough octane. So, you can increase timing but unless you turn down KR, the engine may dump extra fuel to protect itself, which can potentially lower hp. Thats just from my limited understanding.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Yes. But even though the internals would be more resistant to damage from detonation, the engine can still knock without high enough octane. So, you can increase timing but unless you turn down KR, the engine may dump extra fuel to protect itself, which can potentially lower hp. Thats just from my limited understanding.
    Of course but providing you have optimum fuel you should be able to in theory have a more aggressive tune.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So let me understand. You guys at Eurocharged were able to achieve 460rwhp with a tune only? And this tune can be flashed via OBD?

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Of course but providing you have optimum fuel you should be able to in theory have a more aggressive tune.
    Absolutely. I would love to see a really aggressive P31 tune to make use of the internals.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    So let me understand. You guys at Eurocharged were able to achieve 460rwhp with a tune only? And this tune can be flashed via OBD?
    On 93 octane.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Thumbs up

    sounds very cool. I hope other tuners will be offering the same way of tuning in the future. Eurocharged has done a great job Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I want Eurocharged to answer this. What are the mods of the CLK63 BS?

    I don't think a tune only can get you 460rwhp especially on a DynoDynamics. How is that possible?

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    sounds very cool. I hope other tuners will be offering the same way of tuning in the future. Eurocharged has done a great job Click here to enlarge
    thanks!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I want Eurocharged to answer this. What are the mods of the CLK63 BS?

    I don't think a tune only can get you 460rwhp especially on a DynoDynamics. How is that possible?
    you can see that we just purchased the car, and the only mod is the tune

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    So let me understand. You guys at Eurocharged were able to achieve 460rwhp with a tune only? And this tune can be flashed via OBD?
    yes sir on 93 octane...the dyno sheet is on the first page. The gains were 24whp as shown.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    yes sir on 93 octane...the dyno sheet is on the first page. The gains were 24whp as shown.
    Dude struggles with graphs... don't sweat it.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dude struggles with graphs... don't sweat it.
    Actually he seems to have somewhat of a point. an M156 CLK BS making 460 RWHP with a Tune is amazingly impressive. Are you sure this CLK63 did not have any previous mods?

    I'm not talking in a negative way, just want to know whats going on

    But even jerry posted dynosheets to a couple of ECU tuned C63's on Mbworld making 420ish rwhp. How is this making 460?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hawaii/Texas (business)
    Posts
    137
    Rep Points
    134.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think you guys need to get in on the M157 ASAP.

    If you have graphs for any of the motors you mentioned along with pricing and details, post them, just like this.
    Don't forget the M278!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dude struggles with graphs... don't sweat it.
    not worried at all my friend

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Actually he seems to have somewhat of a point. an M156 CLK BS making 460 RWHP with a Tune is amazingly impressive. Are you sure this CLK63 did not have any previous mods?

    I'm not talking in a negative way, just want to know whats going on

    But even jerry posted dynosheets to a couple of ECU tuned C63's on Mbworld making 420ish rwhp. How is this making 460?
    We are right where we should be. We actually have a close friend of the shop getting another CLK63 BS within the week so will be easy to put that one on the dyno and do the same thing.

    For reference here is another vendors numbers on the CLK63black
    Stock Peak HP 475
    Tuned Peak HP 538
    Stock Peak Torque 465
    Tuned Peak Torque 525

    and fwiw, I only hold the delta gains to be true as well as track numbers. Dyno numbers are just that...numbers.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dueclaws Click here to enlarge
    Don't forget the M278!
    already on top of it, give us a call at the shop or shoot us an email to sales@eurocharged.com


    Also, got word from Jerry that this technology has changed from the origional one we were playing with and the memory inside the ECU can be programmed way more than 300 times. In fact, the data inside the ECU changes every single time the vehicle is started.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hawaii/Texas (business)
    Posts
    137
    Rep Points
    134.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Will do: I'm in Bay Area Houston.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dueclaws Click here to enlarge
    Will do: I'm in Bay Area Houston.
    oh awesome, stop on by the shop then!
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •