Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    looool. what a moron. yeah now you want to change it to a model year issue. I just put out a model year , 2013. Ok I might be wrong, but that is not the issue here.

let the SLS come out and we'll see whos retarded !

I dont intend to wire anything to sticky. Be a man and speak with me and lets see if you can run your mouth like you do here on a forum!

By the way I am currently Chicago. (sticky check my IP). So your cheap A$$ doesnt need to worry about making international calls. Now enough talking and get your 10K ready
    Dude what are you talking about ?? I was simply pointing out that it will not be a 2013 model. That has nothing to do with our bet. Why don't you try reading before you respond. And what does speaking to you on the phone have to do with the bet ???? I've got better things to do than get on the phone with your dumb ass - the bet was made and I proposed alternatives on how it will be handled. But you don't want to wire any money LOL!!!!!! And you call ME cheap ????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    What do you mean get my 10k ready ???? I just said I was willing to wire it RIGHT NOW, so that means it's ready you $#@!ing retard. Yet you don't want to wire your share ? LOLOL. Sounds like I'm gonna have a hard time collecting this bet.

So since you are already wavering and can't come up with the cash now....I'll make you another bet and we can forget about the money if you like. The loser agrees never to post here again ?? How 'bout that tough guy ?? I'm giving you lots of alternatives and suggestions and you have yet to man up to one of them. Not surprising though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude what are you talking about ?? I was simply pointing out that it will not be a 2013 model. That has nothing to do with our bet. Why don't you try reading before you respond. And what does speaking to you on the phone have to do with the bet ???? I've got better things to do than get on the phone with your dumb ass - the bet was made and I proposed alternatives on how it will be handled. But you don't want to wire any money LOL!!!!!! And you call ME cheap ????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    What do you mean get my 10k ready ???? I just said I was willing to wire it RIGHT NOW, so that means it's ready you $#@!ing retard. Yet you don't want to wire your share ? LOLOL. Sounds like I'm gonna have a hard time collecting this bet.

So since you are already wavering and can't come up with the cash now....I'll make you another bet and we can forget about the money if you like. The loser agrees never to post here again ?? How 'bout that tough guy ?? I'm giving you lots of alternatives and suggestions and you have yet to man up to one of them. Not surprising though.
    looool. Dude everything about you is a lie.

I'm not weavering anything. Alot of members and vendors in this forum already know that cash aint a problem with me, but obvioulsy is for you :-)

Ive done some reading on your posts. looks like you can never put up. All you do is cheap talk.

Now have fun trolling you child.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You guys... Lol.

Jacob are you sure you don't want to wire me money? I'll take it to Vegas and double it for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Please at least debate without the insults, come on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys... Lol.

Jacob are you sure you don't want to wire me money? I'll take it to Vegas and double it for you.
    LZH needs it more than I do. help him out.

looool
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

looool. Dude everything about you is a lie.

I'm not weavering anything. Alot of members and vendors in this forum would know that cash aint a problem with me, but obvioulsy is for you :-)
    How exactly do you come to the conclusion that cash is a problem for me when I JUST said that I would wire $10k RIGHT NOW yet YOU are the one who said you wouldn't ??? So you use your Daddys credit card to buy a blower for your SL and now you are some sort of baller ?? LOL!!!!! A baller who can't even come up with $10k Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Ive done some reading on your posts. looks like you can never put up. All you do is cheap talk.

Now have fun trolling you child.
    Once again, the only person here who is not standing behind his words and being a man is YOU. I agreed to put my money up RIGHT NOW - you DECLINED. There is no way to argue that. Well, except for call me a troll and backpeddling. Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please at least debate without the insults, come on.

I agree!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I agree!
    Once again go back and read and you will see that the first insult was hurled by you. I simply ASKED if you were retarded because you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension and logic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    How exactly do you come to the conclusion that cash is a problem for me when I JUST said that I would wire $10k RIGHT NOW yet YOU are the one who said you wouldn't ??? So you use your Daddys credit card to buy a blower for your SL and now you are some sort of baller ?? LOL!!!!! A baller who can't even come up with $10k Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Once again, the only person here who is not standing behind his words and being a man is YOU. I agreed to put my money up RIGHT NOW - you DECLINED. There is no way to argue that. Well, except for call me a troll and backpeddling. Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

your a jealous loser. And you will always be looking at what I own and what I drive. You seem to be knowing alot about my car and my mods.

Ok.

the bet is between you and I. Now have some balls and leave it between you and I.

Call me and I will tell you how we both can pay up.

you are really a cheap sucker. looool

you are really good at talking 5hit on the forums like your some hot shot. I'm pretty sure if you see me in person you would run like a pussy
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I can be the private, non-interested 3rd party to escrow the funds. I'll even put it in an interest bearing acct, which the winner will also receive.
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

Powered by:Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

your a jealous loser. And you will always be looking at what I own and what I drive. You seem to be knowing alot about my car and my mods.
    Yes, that is because your car is in your avatar and you started a thread about your modifications. Doesn't take much reading to judge this book by it's cover.

Ok.

the bet is between you and I. Now have some balls and leave it between you and I.

Call me and I will tell you how we both can pay up.

you are really a cheap sucker. looool
    Call you so you can tell me how we can both pay up ??? It's a bet you $#@!ing idiot, nobody pays until the bet is settled. I proposed we both put the money in an account and have my money ready - you declined. What, can't take a cash advance out on Daddys AMEX ? Click here to enlarge

you are really good at talking 5hit on the forums like your some hot shot. I'm pretty sure if you see me in person you would run like a pussy
    What you fail to recognize is that I'm NOT talking $#@!. I put my money where my mouth is - you on the other hand put your foot in your mouth every chance you get. And now you resort to threats if we were to meet in person ??? LOL. A true E-Thug. Hey, if you ever make it to Socal, PLEASE let me know and I will be more than happy to meet up.
    As a matter of fact - since you are in Chi town, I'll even pay to fly you out to LA. What do you say ?
    Last edited by LZH; 05-30-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    I can be the private, non-interested 3rd party to escrow the funds. I'll even put it in an interest bearing acct, which the winner will also receive.
    Thanks for the offer, I appreciate that. I am willing to transfer what I agreed to immediately....but it's clear that Jacob is all talk and has no intention of manning up and standing behind his words here. Notice how he even dodged my alternate bet of the loser never posting here again ?? Just another spoiled, self entitled prick hanging onto Daddys coat tails.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate that. I am willing to transfer what I agreed to immediately....but it's clear that Jacob is all talk and has no intention of manning up and standing behind his words here. Notice how he even dodged my alternate bet of the loser never posting here again ?? Just another spoiled, self entitled prick hanging onto Daddys coat tails.
    Looool. You are a liar and you will never pay up when I win this. The only way we could do this is through a bank. Now contact me and I will tell you how (I've done it before). Be a man for once in your life and quit the cheap talk. My money is ready. Up to you pal.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Looool. You are a liar and you will never pay up when I win this. The only way we could do this is through a bank. Now contact me and I will tell you how (I've done it before). Be a man for once in your life and quit the cheap talk. My money is ready. Up to you pal.
    What are you talking about ?? We have another member (who iirc has done this before) who is willing to hold the funds in an interest bearing account. That is acceptable to me, why not you ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

What are you talking about ?? We have another member (who iirc has done this before) who is willing to hold the funds in an interest bearing account. That is acceptable to me, why not you ?
    Well , How do I know that he can be trusted?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You can trust Benz o rama.

I will vouch for him, or do it for you guys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Alot of members and vendors in this forum already know that cash aint a problem with me, but obvioulsy is for you :-)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    You can trust Benz o rama.

I will vouch for him, or do it for you guys.
    No offense to you or him, but I don't know any of you to be wiring any funds. I want this to be official and notarized through a bank. LZH is a typical liar and is trying to run and hide and tries to throw insults to get away from the real matter. That's very pathetic. If I lose, I will be more than happy to wire him the funds directly to his account. However, if he lost (and he will) I want to make sure he pays up, which I am sure he wouldnt.

Its up to him, he can contact me anytime. I am in Chicago. Now let him man up and speak with me.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

No offense to you or him, but I don't know any of you to be wiring any funds. I want this to be official and notarized through a bank. LZH is a typical liar and is trying to run and hide and tries to throw insults to get away from the real matter. That's very pathetic. If I lose, I will be more than happy to wire him the funds directly to his account. However, if he lost (and he will) I want to make sure he pays up, which I am sure he wouldnt.

Its up to him, he can contact me anytime. I am in Chicago. Now let him man up and speak with me.
    While I can appreciate you being apprehensive with your money, and understand it. I have NEVER known LZH to be a dead beat. Why not let Sticky hold it? After all, he would have MUCH more to loose than 20K, IMHO.

Just a thought.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

While I can understand how you are hesitant to send money to someone you don't know at all, I'm also pretty sure this is just another one of your diversionary tactics which is being employed simply because you either know you are wrong and don't want to lose $10k, or you are not man enough to stand behind your word. I'd say it's probably a combination of the two. I've suggested a few alternatives to make this happen yet you are unwilling to agree to anything.

So your suggestion is to have a bank handle a bet?? LOLOL!!!! How do you propose doing that ? Open an escrow with a mutually agreed upon financial institution? What will be the terms of the escrow ? Do you plan on telling the escrow officer it's for a bet ? And who determines the term (16,18 months?) and conditions of the escrow ? See, these are the details that will have to be addressed if we do it your way and there's a lot of wiggle room - and for someone who is already wiggling I really don't see the need to give you another inch.

I do however have a very good friend who owns Wilshire Escrow which one of the best and oldest escrow companies in Los Angeles and I have used them many times. I'm sure he could accommodate our little transaction with very little fuss. But, since this is your idea, and since you are the one who made the bet in the first place, I think it would only be fair that you pay up front all escrow fees that would be incurred (notary fees, sub-escrow fees, closing costs, etc). However, I also think it's fair that the loser pays for these fees. So, if I lose, I promise to reimburse you for the fees plus interest.

I think this is a pretty fair compromise especially considering I'm the one doing all the compromising - So what do you say Mr. Big Baller ? I can get the process started immediately.
    Last edited by LZH; 05-31-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

And just for the record, here is the official bet:

How many of you guys wanna bet that this new M279 engine will be on the new SLS BS?
    I'll take that bet. I have $10k USD that says if and when the SLS BS is released it will NOT have a V12. Care to put your money where your mouth is ?
    You say the SLS BS, if and when it's released, will have a the M279. You said nothing about NA or FI. I said that it will not have a V12.

Agreed ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No problem guys. I understand the apprehension on Jacob's part. While 10K isn't really a LOT of money, it's certainly enough to be hesitant to have an unknown escrow. Jacob, you don't know me, but MANY on this board and MBWorld do. Matter of fact, lots know my home address, my place of business, and have met my wife and kids. While there are certainly many people on the interwebz that tend to lie, cheat and steal, I would venture a guess that any one of the people that I've mentioned, would more than vouch for my integrity.

Ok, that said....

I think LZH has made a very good counteroffer of having Wilshire escrow the funds. They are as legit as you're going to get for a bet such as this. Carry on gents....
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4