Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    is it up? i know you got walked, how hard is the question Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Points
    1,800.3
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    MAC Thurs = Martino Auto Concepts Thurs Nite meets in Glen Cove. It was a fundraiser for the local Fire Dept, $5 to get a street spot & showcase your car
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    i will let the video do the talking =D
    i dont ses a videoooooooooooooo....

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Should be good vids... Post'em up.

    How big of shot are you running? 100, 150?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -5.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i dont ses a videoooooooooooooo....
    patience my friend patience!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -5.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Should be good vids... Post'em up.

    How big of shot are you running? 100, 150?
    nah went on all motor the vette only had exaust and 370z had a few bolt ons 2 slow for me, the GT was the fun car motha fuka is LOUD!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    nah went on all motor the vette only had exaust and 370z had a few bolt ons 2 slow for me, the GT was the fun car motha fuka is LOUD!
    So vs a C5Z and you put 8 cars on him, is that correct? But the GT gave you fits and you were all motor. I need some video for those runs, surprised you didn't post that when it happened.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -5.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    So vs a C5Z and you put 8 cars on him, is that correct? But the GT gave you fits and you were all motor. I need some video for those runs, surprised you didn't post that when it happened.
    no one said the Gt gave me fits i just love the car it's strong, vette was auto yes he told me i was about 8 cars ahead that's when i put brakes didnt wanna go any faster. i didnt video the Vette kill or the Z because i was just 2 fast for them it would look like im passing traffic.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    OK well lets roll back for a second Z06's don't come with an Auto Trans, so unless someone swapped one in you ran a C5 coupe thats a different animal all together. And we have no video of that or the 370Z so the vid is with the GT then. I'm with you, still waiting on video
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    513
    Rep Points
    868.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Anyone ever think of going to Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst on Saturday nights? Plenty of cars, good people and no bullsh/t.

    The show is not just for classic cars. I've seen some AMG's, M3's, CTS-V's, Z06's and GTR's there too.


    http://whiskeycafe.com/car-shows.html
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

    Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

    Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

    Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

    12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -5.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    OK well lets roll back for a second Z06's don't come with an Auto Trans, so unless someone swapped one in you ran a C5 coupe thats a different animal all together. And we have no video of that or the 370Z so the vid is with the GT then. I'm with you, still waiting on video
    lol it was a C5 i said it from beginning where you get a z06 from ?

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I asked in my post to ya? Perhaps I misread the post it wasn't typed perfectly but I swore it said C5Z and a 370Z with a Mustang GT as well.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -5.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    370z called out C5 vetter and the GT for a money run saying he will wipe the floor with them so i joined up walked the C5 by 8 cars he walked the 370Z by about 3. if it gets dry tonight im Running the GT again if you wanna join up.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It aint gettin dry tonight from what I see but we'll see what the weekend brings!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Anyone ever think of going to Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst on Saturday nights? Plenty of cars, good people and no bullsh/t.

    The show is not just for classic cars. I've seen some AMG's, M3's, CTS-V's, Z06's and GTR's there too.


    http://whiskeycafe.com/car-shows.html
    Thats more of a car show/cruise and its too early for the after-hours activities we like to do in mexico Click here to enlarge
    It is a nice family event and it's been going on for many years
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    @blkclk550...if your putting lengths on that z06 like that your at my freakin power level fyi
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    @blkclk550 ...if your putting lengths on that z06 like that your at my freakin power level fyi
    WTF! 2 people done went &gone Full Retard
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    WTF! 2 people done went &gone Full Retard
    nope...pretty sure its just me...2 people going full retard will bring the end of the world....lol
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    nope...pretty sure its just me...2 people going full retard will bring the end of the world....lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Y'all are wildin... I'm up for whatever tomorrow.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    im only spectating for the next couple weeks Click here to enlarge
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -5.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ​IT WAS A C5 COUPE NOT A Z06!!!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    ​IT WAS A C5 COUPE NOT A Z06!!!
    lmao....lol
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    370z called out C5 vetter and the GT for a money run saying he will wipe the floor with them so i joined up walked the C5 by 8 cars he walked the 370Z by about 3. if it gets dry tonight im Running the GT again if you wanna join up.
    lol, thats funny. i had a murdered out one fly up on me yesterday while taking the car home. he paused, downshifted and gunned it. i just increased throttle in 7th and stayed right with him. he slowed down, downshifted again, as did I, no honks, he gunned it, 208 probably still has some of the paint i ripped of his car floating around. N/A they are dog$#@! slow Click here to enlarge

    I thought it was Nismo at first, but i think a white guy.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, thats funny. i had a murdered out one fly up on me yesterday while taking the car home. he paused, downshifted and gunned it. i just increased throttle in 7th and stayed right with him. he slowed down, downshifted again, as did I, no honks, he gunned it, 208 probably still has some of the paint i ripped of his car floating around. N/A they are dog$#@! slow Click here to enlarge

    I thought it was Nismo at first, but i think a white guy.

    o i cant wait to come down to your neck of the woods Click here to enlarge
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •