Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Another RENNtech Stablemate, @BuraQ great job fellow RENNtech homey!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Ive seen "tunned pullied" ctsv's run poorly in great weather also
    then the driver couldnt drive for $#@!...tuned pullied Vs do low 11s all day
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Ive seen "tunned pullied" ctsv's run poorly in great weather also
    It can happen, sure, but they should do better in better weather.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mm28 Click here to enlarge
    BuraQ, would you say purchasing an 335IS worth the extra money if the car is going to get modded eventually?
    It was worth every dime, mods and all. Its rare to find a non DCT N54 putting down numbers like that without fuel mixtures, and DRs. I am kinda glad for the heat as I know now what the max potientials are in it.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Another RENNtech Stablemate, @BuraQ great job fellow RENNtech homey!!
    Haha glad to see ya on this side, I follow alot of your posts. There are alot more RENNtech powered BMW cars out there than what we actually think. Their just not forum driven like most of us are.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    then the driver couldnt drive for $#@!...tuned pullied Vs do low 11s all day
    Did you see the ambient temps and humidity conditions posted ? Did You expect an all stock CTS-V to put down low 12s in those conditions ? You cant be serious....dont worry fall is nearly here

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    Did you see the ambient temps and humidity conditions posted ? Did You expect an all stock CTS-V to put down low 12s in those conditions ? You cant be serious....dont worry fall is nearly here
    you my friend were obviously not reading the quote i responded to where dodger63 said hes seen Vs run poorly in great weather....im fully aware of the limitations of my car in poor weather

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It can happen, sure, but they should do better in better weather.
    Most tuned & pullied cars are at 600+ rwhp.. correct me if im wrong
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Ultimat was responding to me saying i saw tuned pullied cars run bad

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    It was worth every dime, mods and all. Its rare to find a non DCT N54 putting down numbers like that without fuel mixtures, and DRs. I am kinda glad for the heat as I know now what the max potientials are in it.

Haha glad to see ya on this side, I follow alot of your posts. There are alot more RENNtech powered BMW cars out there than what we actually think. Their just not forum driven like most of us are.

Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

exactly

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Most tuned & pullied cars are at 600+ rwhp.. correct me if im wrong
    actually they are between 550-600whp depending on other mods....to get over the 600whp bump a car will need either intake,pulley,headers, injectors or pulley, injector and a cam...i can tell you first hand these cars take a decent amount of skill to launch because of all that torque....ive seen plenty of Vs run terrible because they needed the driver mod....a 600whp V is good enough for 10.8-10.9@127-129 with the right driver

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

you my friend were obviously not reading the quote i responded to where dodger63 said hes seen Vs run poorly in great weather....im fully aware of the limitations of my car in poor weather
    oops my bad ur right , missed that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

This is exactly what i would think ive never seen it though not doubting one bit... seem a few run high 11s

actually they are between 550-600whp depending on other mods....to get over the 600whp bump a car will need either intake,pulley,headers, injectors or pulley, injector and a cam...i can tell you first hand these cars take a decent amount of skill to launch because of all that torque....ive seen plenty of Vs run terrible because they needed the driver mod....a 600whp V is good enough for 10.8-10.9@127-129 with the right driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

M3 times with an SC. Just adding for fun.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    M3 times with an SC. Just adding for fun.
    on a car that weighs 700lbs more Click here to enlarge

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

on a car that weighs 700lbs more Click here to enlarge
    Exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

BuraQ have you added a better IC for your car? I believe if u havent and would so , diffinetely your times would be better than the V, dont get me wrong I love (the Vs)them but they are very rare here in Puerto Rico. I think Ive only seen a couple here, arent they running the same engine the Vette is?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    BuraQ have you added a better IC for your car? I believe if u havent and would so , diffinetely your times would be better than the V, dont get me wrong I love (the Vs)them but they are very rare here in Puerto Rico. I think Ive only seen a couple here, arent they running the same engine the Vette is?
    LS9 vs LSA

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I am using the Dinan FMIC which has a 93% volume increase over the stock FMIC. The Dinan FMIC is a modified Spearco untilizing their W.A.V.E. Technology bar and plate cores.

The same event day my best ET was 12.2 in that heat. I was even able to trap 115 which was all about finding where to shift in those weather conditions.

Click here to enlarge

Here is another video from the same day running against a JB4 Map 7 E90 / DCI /DPs/E85 mix, first timer on track. On this day I was running on stock DPs

I think I was the only BMW there that didnt get a limp mode from that heat. Mostly everyone I spoke to had limp mode issues

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

wow cant wait for FMIC for the 335d from WAGNER!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    I am sure you are in on this man but when is the end of production for the 335is with the N54 or should I say, when is the latest date that I can order a brand new one with the N54?
    But with the M4 coming out with more HP and torque stock, are you so sure you want an N54?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by maxnix Click here to enlarge
    But with the M4 coming out with more HP and torque stock, are you so sure you want an N54?
    The concern about the M4 is it has a modified N55 motor. Regardless of the multiple turbos it will have, limitation is going to be the concern.

I have thought hard about getting an M4 but is it worth it when all I may need is a turbo upgrade on the 335iS. Even so a stock M4 will still catch hell with my setup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12