Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 134
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yep the used Ferrari market is rife with Police officers 5 years into the force trying to scoop them up.
    Does it have to be 5 years? Maybe 10 years, but like I said, it's not impossible.
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Points to stop? He needs more than that. He wasn't pulled over.
    He was already being written a ticket or multiple tickets. Once that process has started, you attempting to interfere by moving the car will only result in more fines/summonses. The owner chose to try to be a douche about it and think 'cuse I got money I can just pull my car away and he will just tear up the tickets'. Thats like you getting pulled over, and you choose to leave.

    Anyway you cut it, the owner was at fault. Damage to the car, well that can be debated. If someone ran over your foot, Im pretty sure youd be damn well pissed to do something back to that person...and dont say you would shrug it off, cuse 9/10 people would either hit the car or do something in some form of revenge. Was it right for the cop to lean on the car with all his gear and stuff? Probably not, but to be honest we all have no idea what the rest of that cop's day was like.

    I have plenty of friends in NYPD, and the bull$#@! they have to put up with from your average every day civilian is enormous. They have 8 years each in the force, and they do a lot of good (cleanin up drug dealers, big time organizers and what not) but still get spit at by the local population, even though they have done everything right by the book.

    From what ive heard, in the academy they teach you that anytime ANYONE lays their hands, an object or whatever on you that is intentional, is grounds for getting collared. Its assault on a police officer, and in this case (supposedly) it was the car running over his foot.

    Unless anyone here was there to see it for themselves that the cop indeed did not have his foot in the way or faked an injury, then I cant believe statements made by the general public who surrounded the scene. Ive learned a lot over the past years that people will just make up stuff to make one side sound better than the other.
    Last edited by Itsbrokeagain; 08-07-2012 at 12:15 AM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Does it have to be 5 years? Maybe 10 years, but like I said, it's not impossible.
    8 years in, my friend just bought a house, brand new mustang outright, and got engaged.

    Granted he does make $135k a year, but he busts his ass out there.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Once that process has started, you attempting to interfere by moving the car will only result in more fines/summonse
    There is a law that says if you are getting a ticket which you do not have to present for you must wait until the officer says to move your car?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    8 years in, my friend just bought a house, brand new mustang outright, and got engaged.

    Granted he does make $135k a year, but he busts his ass out there.
    I'm so glad people are paying for the illusion of safety and he gets a Mustang, house, etc.

    I have never had a cop there when I needed them only when I didn't want them.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    I have plenty of friends in NYPD, and the bull$#@! they have to put up with from your average every day civilian is enormous. They have 8 years each in the force, and they do a lot of good (cleanin up drug dealers, big time organizers and what not) but still get spit at by the local population, even though they have done everything right by the book.

    From what ive heard, in the academy they teach you that anytime ANYONE lays their hands, an object or whatever on you that is intentional, is grounds for getting collared. Its assault on a police officer, and in this case (supposedly) it was the car running over his foot.
    That's how they maintain order. This special idea that you can't touch a Police officer but they can do whatever they want with you. $#@! THAT.

    Why do Police officers get more protection than the citizens they should be protecting? Oh, a cop can drag me out of my car but if I try to stop them from doing there are a billion laws they can apply, resisting arrest, assaulting them, blah blah blah. It's BS.

    I respect the ones that honestly make a positive difference. The only ones I ever run into are those giving me tickets or looking for ways to fine/arrest me.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm so glad people are paying for the illusion of safety and he gets a Mustang, house, etc.

    I have never had a cop there when I needed them only when I didn't want them.
    why do you loop them all into the same generalization that they are all corrupt? and whats the case where you needed them? Was it super serious? Or was your cat stuck in a tree?

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's how they maintain order. This special idea that you can't touch a Police officer but they can do whatever they want with you. $#@! THAT.

    Why do Police officers get more protection than the citizens they should be protecting? Oh, a cop can drag me out of my car but if I try to stop them from doing there are a billion laws they can apply, resisting arrest, assaulting them, blah blah blah. It's BS.

    I respect the ones that honestly make a positive difference. The only ones I ever run into are those giving me tickets or looking for ways to fine/arrest me.
    We dont go 'looking' for ways to fine/arrest you. You are breaking the law, then simple, you will get in trouble for it. We dont go following you around and trying to find something you are doing that we can ticket you for.

    Being super drunk in public is a no-no..that will get you some heat in a heartbeat

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    why do you loop them all into the same generalization that they are all corrupt? and whats the case where you needed them? Was it super serious? Or was your cat stuck in a tree?
    You are right I was speaking generally. I did say I respect those that make a difference so I do not feel they are all corrupt. I just feel they abuse their power for the most part.

    I'm trying to think of a time when I needed them.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    And furthermore, why did he HAVE to move his car? If its parked there all the time as Ricky has said, the owner should have just been like 'ok cool, sorry officer I'll have my proper registration and inspection sticker displayed next time', accepted the tickets, and called his rich dad to have them dropped in court. Problem solved....but nooo, he had to be a Type A personality and see if the cop would be a push-over.

    10 bucks says he prolly ignored the no front plate, as most ferraris dont even come with a plate holder. I had a 355 in the shop Saturday and it had no provision for one.

    No front plate is one thing, but not displaying any form of registration will get you marked for a ticket immediatley, no matter where it is in NYC.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Being super drunk in public is a no-no..that will get you some heat in a heartbeat
    I'd like a cop to drive me home rather than punish me for that. You know, actually try to make a real connection with his community with positive actions instead of negative?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    We dont go 'looking' for ways to fine/arrest you. You are breaking the law, then simple, you will get in trouble for it. We dont go following you around and trying to find something you are doing that we can ticket you for.
    Oh, their clever speed traps are not them looking for a way to fine you. They patrol everyday for ways to nickel and dime motorists.

    No front plate, tint, exhaust, just a whole load of BS. Lot's of rules for a supposedly free society that needs a huge police force to keep it "free."
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    And furthermore, why did he HAVE to move his car?
    He didn't have to but he had the right to.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'd like a cop to drive me home rather than punish me for that. You know, actually try to make a real connection with his community with positive actions instead of negative?



    Oh, their clever speed traps are not them looking for a way to fine you. They patrol everyday for ways to nickel and dime motorists.

    No front plate, tint, exhaust, just a whole load of BS. Lot's of rules for a supposedly free society that needs a huge police force to keep it "free."
    Well the laws are out there to protect, and I know most people dont like front plates but here in NY they use them for better use of recognizing an oncoming car, or for catching Toll evaders and what not. Tinted windows are against the law because you stop someone in brownsville, the bronx, etc, and even keeping clear behind the front windows, you never know whats gonna come at you through that glass. Could be a friendly person, or could be someone whos gonna pull the trigger on you as you walk up and try to kill you to avoid getting caught with whatever they have and going back to jail, or violating parole or probation. I know you might not think like that, but there are people in those areas who are going no-where, and will do whatever they can take to stay alive on the streets and avoid getting sent upstate to the Big House for a while.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He didn't have to but he had the right to.
    Yes he did have the right to, but where was he gonna move it to? He technically had no REASON to move it. It was parked with cones around it, its not like he was parked in front of a loading dock and there was a truck waiting to get in.

    If you want the cops to leave you alone, you accept the tickets, and leave them on your windshield the rest of the day. This way they will not bother you til the next.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh and most cops will not drive you home unless its serious enough LOL. They will get you a cab, but thats about it.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    557
    Rep Points
    785.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    3 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I do think the Ferrari owner had it coming to him... but:

    The officer obviously faked the car running over his foot. If you rewatch the video, you can see the officer moving his foot toward the tire, but the movement of the Ferrari from the point when the officer claims the driver is about to run over his foot to when the officer punches the window and drags the driver out is not enough to have gone from the tire not being on the officer's foot to it having run it over to the point that he is able to remove his foot again. He clearly moved it to right in front of the tire and went into a rage when the tire touched him (if it even did). He then had no problem using his foot up until he realized he was being filmed. At that point, his foot injury went from slightly painful to damn near broken... magically.

    The only thing that bothers me about the video on a deep level, beyond just being mad about the brutality, stupidity (of both involved), and the damage to the beautiful Ferrari, is that I don't like dishonest police. And that officer could have easily $#@!ed the guy over enough with just the "running while being ticketed charges" or the "doesn't follow directions" charges. Instead, he intentionally causes the driver to inflict physical harm (real or faked) so that he can charge him with assault or whatever it is.

    Source: been run over (foot) and run my best friend's foot over once.
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It sucks that this is the kind of stuff that people get to see on the internet. HARDLY do you see a video of a police officer doing the things they do daily: helping homeless get home or to a shelter, helping a family cope with a tough situation, getting people's stolen CARS back ;D, etc. ). I mean I'm not very versed in the PD ways, but I was an EMT for 2-3 years and I relied on police all the time and I will still trust police with my life. Granted, I know a few that I wouldn't trust a quarter with but the vast majority are trustworthy.

    In addition, with the self-protection protocols: As an EMT, I was taught that if I get injured and can't help, then I become part of the problem (I.E. another patient), I assume police see it the same way. If they are injured, they add onto the issue/problem, and can't help anyone. I think this guy overreacted a bit, it didn't seem like he was actually injured...if his foot was run over, I'm pretty sure he would've been in more pain, as opposed to just limping a bit. As far as I could tell, he didn't even call for EMS to check his foot out. I used to wear steel toe boots, but even a 350 lb patient on a stretcher made me wince a bit when they dropped on my foot, a car rolling over your foot would definitely make a bigger impact.

    I think the officer definitely overreacted and made a big deal out of nothing, but in the same token, the driver should've had the proper documentation on his car, and he didn't really need to move his car either. The road seemed packed, didn't seem like it was going to get anywhere anyway. If he was breaking a law, then he should've just eaten the fine, instead of trying to avoid it and giving the already aggressive officer even more reason to $#@! with him. I doubt he's hurting for money and couldn't pay the fine. I think both made their own damn mistakes, but the issue comes that if the 458 had the proper stuff, then the cop wouldn't have had an excuse to bother it. That's like saying you're pissed because you got pulled over for speeding. You were speeding...it's kind of his job to do that. You can break the law 1000000 times, and get caught once, but just because you get caught once doesn't mean that it's irregular...you should feel lucky that you got away with it 999999 times, instead of angry you got caught once. Just like that guy...he should've just taken the ticket and been ok with it because I'm sure he hadn't been ticketed for those missing things at least a million times...not to mention probably speeding like a $#@! a lot.

    Just my 2 cents...and with the length seems more like 15 cents but whatever lol
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    More details......

    Chabbott -- who started a social media business called “Line Snob” that gives information on wait times -- was charged with assault, vehicular assault, disorderly conduct and obstruction of governmental administration.

    Chabbot had parked outside the tony hotel The Mercer on Saturday at about 6 p.m. when a police officer approached and began to write him summonses for parking in a no-parking zone and failing to have a registration or inspection sticker, police sources said.

    Chabbott then tried to grab the officer’s memo book -- and even got into the Ferrari after the cop told him not to, the sources said.
    Once Chabbott got into his car, he inched the vehicle forward while the cop said, “Stop, stop!” After Chabbott ran over the cop’s foot, the officer hit the driver-side window and yelled, “You ran down my f**king foot!”

    ya....given the cop had the plates and shouldn't have bothered with it anymore, but dude had it coming.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    These are so broad it's absurd.



    He'll work his whole life and the closest he will get to the interior of a 458 is when he is pulling the owner of one out of it.
    Broad it is not... If a ticket is being issued then the person and vehicle are officially being investigated. Attempting to leave as the individual or with the vehicle is CRIMINAL. Interfering with an Officer, Failure to Obey a Lawful Command, Interfering with an investigation these arfe not jokes or broad. The smug $#@! decided he was above the law and could walk away, that is clearly not the case. Further when the officer steps in front of the vehicle thats him stopping traffic or movement, moving is again CRIMINAL.

    As far as income goes I have several friends and family members with the NYPD mostly Detectives and all rocking over $175 without O/T. But more importantly not everyone wants a Ferrari but many can certainly afford them or M3's, Porsches and other high end vehicles without issue. A lack of knowledge is a horrible thing. Know what you're talking about before you say it, again this goes back to the smug & superior attitude that some with money exude. This guy got what was coming to him and then some. Further the damage to his car is a direct result of his actions its not covered by ANY insurance company nor is NYPD responsible at all. It was a simple parking ticket likely $150 bucks thats now escalated to a 2nd degree crime if he is lucky, possibly a 1st degree assault beef. Yet you somehow thinks its OK to disregard an officer, run him over and then $#@! about any damage that ensues. Stupid is, stupid does...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The GF is on some MTV program. I think the whole thing was staged for publicity.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    I know most people dont like front plates but here in NY they use them for better use of recognizing an oncoming car, or for catching Toll evaders and what not
    Only reason I see for them is a place for the cops to aim their laser.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Tinted windows are against the law because you stop someone in brownsville, the bronx, etc, and even keeping clear behind the front windows, you never know whats gonna come at you through that glass.
    So if they roll the window down what is the problem if you can see in?

    I can understand the tint but I feel like the excuse of Cops safety is put over everything.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Yes he did have the right to, but where was he gonna move it to? He technically had no REASON to move it. It was parked with cones around it, its not like he was parked in front of a loading dock and there was a truck waiting to get in.

    If you want the cops to leave you alone, you accept the tickets, and leave them on your windshield the rest of the day. This way they will not bother you til the next.
    You don't need a reason to move your car. I can drive around a parking lot all day if if I want to with no place to go or reason to be doing it .

    The cop could have handled it differently. He didn't have to try to assert his authority the way he did. He did not defuse the situation, he's the one trained to serve not the owner.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    The officer obviously faked the car running over his foot. If you rewatch the video, you can see the officer moving his foot toward the tire, but the movement of the Ferrari from the point when the officer claims the driver is about to run over his foot to when the officer punches the window and drags the driver out is not enough to have gone from the tire not being on the officer's foot to it having run it over to the point that he is able to remove his foot again. He clearly moved it to right in front of the tire and went into a rage when the tire touched him (if it even did). He then had no problem using his foot up until he realized he was being filmed. At that point, his foot injury went from slightly painful to damn near broken... magically.
    Exactly.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Does it have to be 5 years? Maybe 10 years, but like I said, it's not impossible.
    Not as easy as you made it seem either.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,125
    Rep Points
    31,300.6
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Broad it is not... If a ticket is being issued then the person and vehicle are officially being investigated. Attempting to leave as the individual or with the vehicle is CRIMINAL. Interfering with an Officer, Failure to Obey a Lawful Command, Interfering with an investigation these arfe not jokes or broad. The smug $#@! decided he was above the law and could walk away, that is clearly not the case. Further when the officer steps in front of the vehicle thats him stopping traffic or movement, moving is again CRIMINAL.
    I'm getting a parking ticket and that is an investigation? LOL. Really?

    I have to roll over and jump when a cop tells me to? $#@! that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    As far as income goes I have several friends and family members with the NYPD mostly Detectives and all rocking over $175 without O/T.
    Oh, they definitely deserve that. Here is a great place we should cut funds. I don't want some poorly educated person with a shiny badge and an ego problem making that much money being paid for by me. If I could choose I would definitely have public service pay scrutinized and evaluated.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    But more importantly not everyone wants a Ferrari but many can certainly afford them or M3's, Porsches and other high end vehicles without issue. A lack of knowledge is a horrible thing.
    Right, right, these cars fly off the lots.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Know what you're talking about before you say it, again this goes back to the smug & superior attitude that some with money exude. This guy got what was coming to him and then some.
    The problem wasn't the guy making money and contributing more to the economy than a dozen police officers. It was the prick with a badge who overstepped his boundaries and then made a huge deal out of nothing because he was angry and bitter a Ferrari owner didn't obey his commands like some dog.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •