Close

Thread: Lowering options for SLS Roadster

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Question Lowering options for SLS Roadster

Hi Guys

was wondering if any one knows what lowering options are out there for the SLS Roadster and if the lowering will improve the harsh ride of the car. The car, according to my friend, has a bit of a rough ride especially in the back. Thanks.

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Let's see what we can find.

Kicherer has a lowering system: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....nd-body-pieces

What is the budget for this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Here is a good system from Carlsson but it is not cheap: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...LS-Lift-Tronic

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Thanks for all the links Bro. I had very wierd request by my friend, he says the rides harsher in the rear of the car and he wants it to be a but comfier..... I'll contact the guys above

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for all the links Bro. I had very wierd request by my friend, he says the rides harsher in the rear of the car and he wants it to be a but comfier..... I'll contact the guys above
    Well then he needs to get one of the adjustable suspension setups and just set it very soft I think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well then he needs to get one of the adjustable suspension setups and just set it very soft I think.
    Yup thats the ONLY solution as I cant think of anything that might help in his case.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Ok so what i found out is that the guy has the regular suspension and not the adaptive suspension. Does anyone know if the regular suspension is Hydraulic electronic?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Ok so what i found out is that the guy has the regular suspension and not the adaptive suspension. Does anyone know if the regular suspension is Hydraulic electronic?
    I think it is but may be wrong. Doesn't the adaptive suspension just make it so you can electronically adjust the dampening?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think it is but may be wrong. Doesn't the adaptive suspension just make it so you can electronically adjust the dampening?
    Not sure bruv but I'll be meeting up with hi tomorrow and will have a loook then.