Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Lol, I just watched video, on that pass car popped into neutral, it felt like something broke with the sudden lose of power and the way it back fired so I shut it down and pulled off. I have had the car pop into neutral a couple times, Weistec knew this was a problem and was developing urethane mounts which were installed on my car last week and I was going to test today. I am planning on going to Union Groves test and tune this Wednesday weather permitting. Car is not broken nor was it broken and I can post a video of the car running later today when I get home if anyone doubts me.
    That's very good news! We all look forward to great results in the coming months.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Glad to hear it was a little glitch and not a big problem

Lol, I just watched video, on that pass car popped into neutral, it felt like something broke with the sudden lose of power and the way it back fired so I shut it down and pulled off. I have had the car pop into neutral a couple times, Weistec knew this was a problem and was developing urethane mounts which were installed on my car last week and I was going to test today. I am planning on going to Union Groves test and tune this Wednesday weather permitting. Car is not broken nor was it broken and I can post a video of the car running later today when I get home if anyone doubts me.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ya, to be honest the thing I am most happy with is the transmission, it worked flawlessly when I shifted it right. The trans was the one question mark I still had. I posted slip because it's a personal best with this car. Trust me I am more embarrassed with my performance today than proud. I would have gone faster if I figured out the shifting earlier but I think I have it all figured out now.
    @JRCART

I really don't see how you are ashamed. I know that I would be proud. Your running a 10.6 at a 3000+ DA with shifting and traction issues. Your car is a total beast. Not many cars could do that @96F. My buddy's modded corvette ZR1 runs low 10's in the winter. He ran it last week and tapped a best of 11.8 . At one run he even tapped 12. I wanted to ask you sir, and I assume you are running catless, what type of Oil are you using with all that power? Are you still using Mobile 1 ?
    O

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    @JRCART

I really don't see how you are ashamed. I know that I would be proud. Your running a 10.6 at a 3000+ DA with shifting and traction issues. Your car is a total beast. Not many cars could do that @96F. My buddy's modded corvette ZR1 runs low 10's in the winter. He ran it last week and tapped a best of 11.8 . At one run he even tapped 12. I wanted to ask you sir, and I assume you are running catless, what type of Oil are you using with all that power? Are you still using Mobile 1 ?
    O
    Good question. I was thinking of using motul 300v 5w40....with obviously much shorter change intervals.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Unless Jimmy has switched, we are using Royal Purple.

Looking forward to some updates from Jim though as I won't be running until November sometime and I want a new benchmark to shoot for Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

So the trans mounts cause it to pop into netural?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Thats horrible

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    @JRCART

O
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123