Close

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    fwiw myself and the GT-R were the only cars going over 130+mph there
    And low profile E55 ran 10.66 @ 130....
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

This is the highest dragtimes has for the entire time if the rental

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Zenn0ne Click here to enlarge
    You do realize that M33 hit a 11.00 flat at 126.5 with a 1.74 60'and he had full weight where as all the other M's took their seats out and had 18" light weight wheels .....
    That's pretty impressive ! Not to mention he and the z06 were doing hot laps.
    btw the DA was at 1,300 the weather station is 7 miles away from the track , there was some older fellow with a tool that showed exact conditions in its current standpoint ...

either way I had fun and would do it again ....
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Zenn0ne Click here to enlarge
    You do realize that M33 hit a 11.00 flat at 126.5 with a 1.74 60'and he had full weight where as all the other M's took their seats out and had 18" light weight wheels .....
    That's pretty impressive ! Not to mention he and the z06 were doing hot laps.
    btw the DA was at 1,300 the weather station is 7 miles away from the track , there was some older fellow with a tool that showed exact conditions in its current standpoint ...

either way I had fun and would do it again ....
    everyone was doing hot laps
    DA, the DA we go by, as PG is not at every event was 500-800, as is the standard for every other documented event. you cant change the standard for 1 case just to benefit others. I set a personal best with with no changes, Mthis ran a PB, so it couldn't have been THAT bad of a day Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    And low profile E55 ran 10.66 @ 130....
    whats he got done? thats sure a bit faster tan the E55 i ran the other night

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    whats he got done? thats sure a bit faster tan the E55 i ran the other night
    Hes the man, not sure of his upgrades as i dont follow the 55 tuning scene but he hauls ass!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sooooo....i saw at LEAST 6 people filming stuff at the rental....yet no video here....
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    sooooo....i saw at LEAST 6 people filming stuff at the rental....yet no video here....
    working on it.. but i dont think your car was the focus of the intentions.

**edit: but i could always post you vs me again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    working on it.. but i dont think your car was the focus of the intentions.

**edit: but i could always post you vs me again Click here to enlarge
    wanted to watch zim actually...and im sure someone got some vid of those 50 billion passes he made
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was the only m3 that did weight reduction at the track and it was only 75lbs. Passenger seat, rear seat bottoms and head rests. Rear seats were left in. Zim (m33) has BBS FI's in the front (14lbs) and a CF rear trunk and 20-30 whp more than me (ESS 650 vs 625). We both had meth off all day. Our cars seem stronger out of the hole with it off. My two best were 11.07 and. 11.09 at 126.5. He needed DR's and linelock which are on order. The reason why we didn't trap over 130 was because of the conditions. Ricky trapped 132 in 40 deg weather and VAC 129 in colder conditions. We all know blowers love cool air. LM had a even more impressive time with his 535. Steve, I do think your expecting too much from a pulley change. I saw one tenth and my mph barely moved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1SICKM Click here to enlarge
    I was the only m3 that did weight reduction at the track and it was only 75lbs. Passenger seat, rear seat bottoms and head rests. Rear seats were left in. Zim (m33) has BBS FI's in the front (14lbs) and a CF rear trunk and 20-30 whp more than me (ESS 650 vs 625). We both had meth off all day. Our cars seem stronger out of the hole with it off. My two best were 11.07 and. 11.09 at 126.5. He needed DR's and linelock which are on order. The reason why we didn't trap over 130 was because of the conditions. Ricky trapped 132 in 40 deg weather and VAC 129 in colder conditions. We all know blowers love cool air. LM had a even more impressive time with his 535. Steve, I do think your expecting too much from a pulley change. I saw one tenth and my mph barely moved.
    ive been to atco, about 10+ times in the past 3 months. as for DA, going by dragtimes, as thats the only consistant way, DA, in these cars, is about .5 mph per 1k' of change.

as for the pully, 1mm gave me about .5 ish psi, i would anticipate the 99 giving me about a solid 1 psi. im not looking for hat much, just about 6.5-6.8 psi I think thats where the limit would be for me in this configuration, and i would see about 125 mph traps

ricky ran 132 with a bad 60' and ET. I dont that will happen with good ET/60'

VAC did 10.6 in -1100 DA, we were in +800 and you guys were 126/127 mph, estimate .5 per, thats roughly a mph difference, with traction of course..
    Last edited by LostMarine; 10-22-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All i'm saying is i have run the stock 535 pulley down the track and then switched. saw very little change. I just dont want you to be disappointed in the outcome b/c i was shocked. Maybe 1/10 in the ET and 1mph from a 103mm to a 99mm. You will not see 6.5-6.8psi with a 99mm pulley. 625 kits boost 7psi with a 94mm. I've got dozens of dyno sessions with both pulleys and track events.

The .5psi you gained from a 103mm to a 102mm was measured on the same day? What did you use to measure the boost and how did you measure it? Colder days its easy to gain 1psi of boost w/o doing anything. I typically boost 7.0-7.6 but can easily see mid 8's at night or cold days.

If your using a P3 gauge, i hope your not hitting the recall after you readline and shift b/c thats completely inaccurate do to the VANOS system creating boost spikes. Floor it, hit readline and then recall gauge. DO NOT SHIFT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1SICKM Click here to enlarge
    All i'm saying is i have run the stock 535 pulley down the track and then switched. saw very little change. I just dont want you to be disappointed in the outcome b/c i was shocked. Maybe 1/10 in the ET and 1mph from a 103mm to a 99mm. You will not see 6.5-6.8psi with a 99mm pulley. 625 kits boost 7psi with a 94mm. I've got dozens of dyno sessions with both pulleys and track events.

The .5psi you gained from a 103mm to a 102mm was measured on the same day? What did you use to measure the boost and how did you measure it? Colder days its easy to gain 1psi of boost w/o doing anything. I typically boost 7.0-7.6 but can easily see mid 8's at night or cold days.

If your using a P3 gauge, i hope your not hitting the recall after you readline and shift b/c thats completely inaccurate do to the VANOS system creating boost spikes. Floor it, hit readline and then recall gauge. DO NOT SHIFT
    I dont have any dyno logs, just a gopro on the boost guage during pulls and freeze framing it. yes, not very accurate, but was also confirmed with a 1-2mph increase in trap speed with all else equal. the 99 may not get me there, but thats why i bought a 97mm as well. as long as afr was in within limits, i would have tried 99 and then 97. actually, i think i have your 97 and you have the one i bought from vortech

in colder air i do see boost rise as well, which is something some people argued with me about Click here to enlarge

as far as mm and psi correlation, my kit isnt running consistant with everyone else i talk to, so i dont know what to actually expect, but just what i anticipate. And then work from there

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats the pulley i used on my 535....99mm. You sure its a 97mm? hit me up on FB and we can exchange numbers to talk

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    positive Click here to enlarge

message incoming

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920