Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Velos Designwerks | Pre SEMA Promotion on Software & Personal Tuner Option! C63, C63 BS, E63, CLS63 and S63

Dear Forum Members,

Special pricing will be available for Velos Designwerks performance software now through the SEMA Automotive show October 25th - November 2nd this includes a personal tuner option that allows you to upload software at home no need to send your vehicles ECU and no down time! With the personal tuner option you will also enjoy the option of being able to pick from three different maps, two tuned maps plus your factory one, the personal tuner option also includes FREE lifetime software updates for the original owner and a optional valet mode. Special pricing will be available on both sending in ECU option as well as personal tuner option. All ECU's sent in will be returned via next day air delivery. Next Day Saturday deliver also available to homes.

PM for promotion pricing, please post in the thread as well so we get back to you asap. Click here to enlarge

Dyno Chart for C63 -

Click here to enlarge

Chart for E63 and similar (cls63,s63) -
    2011 E63 Did not have stock run.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sent you a PM on the other site, but no answer.......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

PMs replied! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Even Money Click here to enlarge
    Sent you a PM on the other site, but no answer.......
    Why not PM here? Come on now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Very nice of you guys to offer these SEMA specials.

Now is the time, go for it people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why not PM here? Come on now.
    LOL..well, I think the thread popped up over there first, they did get back to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

LOL..well, I think the thread popped up over there first, they did get back to me.
    You could always have PM'd here even for a follow up or used a mention to get their attention as well.

Regardless, what are you ordering?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You could always have PM'd here even for a follow up or used a mention to get their attention as well.

Regardless, what are you ordering?
    Well, I was curious about their personal tuner for my C63 BS. I just came back from working overseas for a couple of weeks, then I'll sit the car until next spring. I thought it would be good to have a tune on the car just to have the afr leaned out properly, but since I'm driving it only a couple of weeks, i'll probably just wait till next spring. It's sitting at the detailer now anyway...What I really would like to do, no one seems willing so far. Raise the rev limiter to 8-9K rpm, add some higher compression pistons, head work ,etc. The weistec kits are attractive, maybe I'll got that route later on..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

What I really would like to do, no one seems willing so far. Raise the rev limiter to 8-9K rpm, add some higher compression pistons, head work ,etc.
    Well you would need custom cams to come with that and it seems getting new cams to play well isn't easy. It would also take someone with really good understanding of the transmission programming to actually get it to shift at that rpm range.

It honestly makes more sense to supercharge not that I think the all motor approach does not have merit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm going to ask the question most tuners probably HATE hearing about this...I have a c63 with the P31 package...how much HP difference would I see if I were to get your tune for 93?
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I'm going to ask the question most tuners probably HATE hearing about this...I have a c63 with the P31 package...how much HP difference would I see if I were to get your tune for 93?
    Hey,

I would like to apologize for the late reply as the last two weeks have been crazy with us being out of office for Sema all of last week.

I just replied to another thread but basically answers your question as well. So ill just quote myself. Click here to enlarge

Hey,

Depending on the production date you can expect to see ~420-440 rwhp tune only assuming the conditions allow. This will put these cars at an estimated ~510-540 BHP range assuming a drive train loss of ~18.5%.

**Given the most commonly used dyno is a Dyno Jet which uses a drive train loss of ~18.5% in its formula for calculating rwhp horsepower.

It's a bit easier to give the power output as a standard C63 and a Performance package will dyno differently in their stock forms but will get the same results after the tune, mods, etc...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jean@VelosDesignwerks Click here to enlarge
    Hey,

I would like to apologize for the late reply as the last two weeks have been crazy with us being out of office for Sema all of last week.

I just replied to another thread but basically answers your question as well. So ill just quote myself. Click here to enlarge
    But how much can you gain over a P31 car? Do you guys have a before/after?