Close

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: 2014 E63

              
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    139
    Rep Points
    288.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    2014 E63

    Apparently the 2014 E63 will have 4 matic and a dual clutch along with styling upgrades. Supposed to get to 60 in 3.4 sec.

    C63 Black Series

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Where did you hear this?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    139
    Rep Points
    288.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did you hear this?
    I heard a rumor, called my dealer and he confirmed it. From a recent dealer conference.

    C63 Black Series

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Points
    1,306.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Hmm...maybe those dual clutch rumors for the next gen C63 are true.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Even Money Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard a rumor, called my dealer and he confirmed it. From a recent dealer conference.
    Want to post this as front page news but need some kind of source or confirmation.

    I can post it as a rumor.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Rumor: 2014 facelifted W212 E63 AMG to get 4Matic all wheel drive and a dual clutch transmission

    The E-Class is getting a facelift as we all know by now thanks to the various spyphotos. There has not been much talk as to changes under the hood and it was simply assumed that the current drivetrains would all carry over. BenzBoost member Even Money shared a tip he learned that the facelift E63 AMG would get a dual clutch transmission and all wheel drive.

    Now, he called his dealer and confirmed this with his dealer. However, there is no official Mercedes-Benz statement on this so this is still considered a rumor. If, or when, it is confirmed, this will mark a huge shift for AMG.

    BenzBoost reported last year that AMG would be moving to 4Matic for its vehicles so this is not out of the blue or unrealistic. A dual clutch all wheel drive E63 will be something special to behold with the M157 twin turbo V8. A German luxury sedan GTR so to speak and a game changer.

    Thanks to @Even Money for the tip.

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,271
    Rep Points
    930.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    will it be offered only in awd supposedly?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    will it be offered only in awd supposedly?
    Looks like it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    611
    Rep Points
    629.3
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The holy grail for AMG power. Let's just hope that they didn't add too much weight.

    Can you say sub 4.0 0-60'sClick here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If the car ever gets traction.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I Confirmed mine today Rear wheel drive not S-Model 525HP, Carbon ceramic brakes, panorama roof, Black Alacntera roof,

    Paint Work: 039 designo Mauritius Blue


    Upholstery: X17 designo leather single-tone classic red



    didn't add the follwoing :
    performance package
    exterior carbon
    driver package
    Rear screens

    Total price $146k / delivery June


    S-model will arrive on late september

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I Confirmed mine today Rear wheel drive not S-Model 525HP, Carbon ceramic brakes, panorama roof, Black Alacntera roof,

    Paint Work: 039 designo Mauritius Blue


    Upholstery: X17 designo leather single-tone classic red



    didn't add the follwoing :
    performance package
    exterior carbon
    driver package
    Rear screens

    Total price $146k / delivery June


    S-model will arrive on late september
    Non-S is 550 though right?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Dont know really sales man said 525Hp will i dont give a $#@! i will tune / exhaust the car Click here to enlarge before i hit 100km on odd hhhhhhhh

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I will get all car info tomorrow i hope, i will scan and post

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    104,342
    Rep Points
    25,442.8
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    255


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will get all car info tomorrow i hope, i will scan and post
    Yes, please do.

    And congratulations.

    Please make a new thread though.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    thanks i will !!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •