Close

Thread: The GermanBoost Network welcomes its newest Premiere Vendor, ECU tuner EFI Logic

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

The GermanBoost Network welcomes its newest Premiere Vendor, ECU tuner EFI Logic

The GermanBoost Performance Automotive Network would like to welcomes its newest premiere vendor, EFI Logic. They specialize in tuning for German, Japanese, and Exotic automobiles. They offer tuning packages as well such their 6.8T package for the 955 Cayenne Turbo which produces 600 horsepower and 800 pound-feet of torque with upgraded intercoolers, tuning, and turbos which feature billet compressor wheels.

EFI Logic is able to tune a variety of applications including turbo BMW's. They are located in Boca Raton Florida:

9556 Wyoming Ct
    Boca Raton, Fl 33434

Contact info:

Phone: 888-733-0003
    info@efi-logic.com

They can also be reached on the forum here @EFI LOGIC.

On behalf of the GermanBoost network, welcome.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

PM Sent. i live in southern pbc.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PM Sent. i live in southern pbc.
    Very cool...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

EFI Logic - I am actively searching for a tuner familiar with the 958 platform who is interested in doing a tune that maintains stock-like driveability yet is optimized for modifications. I (and I'm sure everyone else) would love to have more details about this setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PianoProdigy Click here to enlarge
    EFI Logic - I am actively searching for a tuner familiar with the 958 platform who is interested in doing a tune that maintains stock-like driveability yet is optimized for modifications. I (and I'm sure everyone else) would love to have more details about this setup.
    Send them a PM. Not too many 958 tunes out there right now. Might want to make a thread in the Porsche V8 section as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I actually sent a long and detailed PM to both the GIAC rep on 6speed (twice in case he missed it) and VividRacing who is the reseller for Softronic. Neither even responded to me.

Here is the message:

I am soon replacing my 955 CTT with a 958 CTT and am looking for some input from you.

I love Akrapovic products (I have their Evolution system on my 2013 GTR), and so I am thinking of doing their Evolution system as well as the "Front link pipe set" (essentially secondary cat deletes) to replace all exhaust components with the exception of the primary catalytic converters and piping. (Link to Akrapovic's offerings) I believe you are a dealer for them, no?

If I were to do this exhaust along with FVD upgraded intercoolers and (if you think necessary and beneficial) an IPD plenum and/or BMC air filters, do you know what kind of gains I would be able to achieve on the 958 platform? Any dyno graphs you can provide showing the gains would be great.

My 955 was never optimally tuned for its modifications by EVOMS, so I would like to take a more calculated approach with the 958 rather than just throwing parts at the car with a canned tune.

Do you have the ability to do remote tuning with the 958 platform so the DME does not need to be removed? I do own a Durametric. I would probably rent some time on a local 4wd dyno if so if the tuner could be available at that time.

I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience,

-Alan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

My 955 was never optimally tuned for its modifications by EVOMS
    Why not?

Where are you located @PianoProdigy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why not?

Where are you located @PianoProdigy ?
    Tampa Bay Area, FL. Don't get me wrong it moves out and is the fastest 955 on DragTimes, but it has more potential if tuned for the methanol and the primary cat delete.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Tampa Bay Area, FL. Don't get me wrong it moves out and is the fastest 955 on DragTimes, but it has more potential if tuned for the methanol and the primary cat delete.
    Did you post your 955 slip here? Curious as to what you ran don't remember off the top of my head.

What are you looking to get for your 955?

There are a few 958 tuning options, let's hope EFI Logic gets back to you shortly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    PianoProdigy- Send me an email so we can go over your requests. I can program the Siemens ecu in the 958. Thats not an issue. info@efi-logic.com