Close

Thread: Giac tuned K04 turbo upgraded B5 S4 versus stock 2013 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Giac tuned K04 turbo upgraded B5 S4 versus stock 2013 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Very impressive race here showcasing just how quick a K04 upgraded B5 S5 can be. The 2013 Nissan GTR in stock form obviously is a very fast vehicle as we all know. The B5 S4 is a much older car with a smaller motor but one that responds very well to upgrades. A K04 upgrade is relatively cheap and easy for the B5 S4 and with a good tune it can be quite formidable as the run in the video below with the GTR shows.

Click here to enlarge

What is impressive is that the S4 pulls the GTR up top, it does not just hold it off. Modifications to the B5 S4 consist of Giac Software, K04 turbos, Bosch 044 in-tank fuel pump, upgraded cams, 2bennet three inch downpipes, and upgraded fuel injectors. Race gas used no doubt as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)

And, I wanted to run both of these cars at the event. Nobody looked twice at my car. Next time I'm definitely going to lie and put 600hp on my car. Maybe they'll believe me then. Good runs from both cars. That s4 was dominating all the same cars I was.
    Click here to enlarge