Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Dear Tech Support

Dear Tech Support,
    Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0 , NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1 .
    Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
    Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail..
    What can I do?
    Signed,
    Desperate.
    DEAR DESPERATE ,
    First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
    Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
    However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5 , Happy Hour7.0 or Beer 6.1 . Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta .
    Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).
    In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0 .
    In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7...
    Good Luck!
    Tech Support

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

so there's more than one of us married guys on here? Click here to enlarge

Thanks for the chuckle Steve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

You guys make me not want to get married.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

good

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I would argue that there is no measurable benefit for men in this agreement outside of parenting; prenup or not. If my son asked for advice on this, and kids were not in his future, I would advise him to never marry.

Just make sure you have had your fun prior and the situation works. I spent my free time in my twenties exploring central and South America. You can knock a whole lot off your bucket list in South America... legally.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    I would argue that there is no measurable benefit for men in this agreement outside of parenting; prenup or not. If my son asked for advice on this, and kids were not in his future, I would advise him to never marry.

Just make sure you have had your fun prior and the situation works. I spent my free time in my twenties exploring central and South America. You can knock a whole lot off your bucket list in South America... legally.
    It seems like the man's whole function is provide security, emotional/physical support, and financial support for a woman. And she provides, well, I can think of one thing. It's like some outdated social contract designed to protect and support women.

The whole $#@!ing thing even starts with a man presenting a useless rock that is expensive to the woman in a symbolic gesture of opening his wallet to her. It's all $#@!ing absurd.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Agreed. It is an old social contract.

When you discuss and compile what the D word entails... you realize it is cheaper to keep her! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I'll see how long I can last before one finds a way to defeat me. Women are just devious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I didn't know that my wife knew to write to tech support!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I am not married and most likely never will, but this made me chuckle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I cant wait to be married. My girl is my sugar mama...she been keepin my ass alive for the past year. Hopefully a career wi show up next month or two and i can start carrying my weight again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Married... ugh. I'm not even sure if I want a girlfriend right now. I like my money in my pocket.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Being married can be expensive... Got married in October and she gets the X5... But i get an S5 out of it... Click here to enlarge But the greatest thing about being married (or not) is my wonderful daughter, of everything i have, she is my greatest treasure.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Kids... that's a whole different thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Kids bring marriage around full circle. Without them, the marriage concept would lack substance to me. Best part about marriage or life in general for me, is being dad. Greatest job in the world!

Time to make pancakes for the munchkins Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I was really thinking I was ready for marriage but after the recent failed attempts at making the relationship work I really need to take care of myself first before thinking about bringing another mouth to feed into the picture. I spend way too much time at the gym and studying and bimmerboost. My EX couldn't take it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Trojan4evr Click here to enlarge
    I really need to take care of myself first before thinking about bringing another mouth to feed into the picture. I spend way too much time at the gym and studying and bimmerboost. My EX couldn't take it.
    Same here, I think I have a really long way to go. 2013 is going to be the year I focus on myself.

My ex also was frustrated with my BimmerBoost time and she just didn't understand what I was trying to do or build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Same here, I think I have a really long way to go. 2013 is going to be the year I focus on myself.

My ex also was frustrated with my BimmerBoost time and she just didn't understand what I was trying to do or build.
    Yeah man, Since I've been on my own, I've gotten into the best shape of my life. Having a significant other totally takes the focus from yourself and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I just wanna be the best I can and perfect myself before anything else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Trojan4evr Click here to enlarge
    Yeah man, Since I've been on my own, I've gotten into the best shape of my life. Having a significant other totally takes the focus from yourself and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I just wanna be the best I can and perfect myself before anything else.
    100% in agreement.