Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It will be a up hill battle for Kleeman especially if they follow European trends of over pricing things. By mid year 2013 there will be so many fast M156's that Weistec will be a household brand for M156 owners. Media has become a powerful tool and exposure sells so does having 1000bhp builds under your belt. YouTube, google, forums etc. There are so many Weistec owners that are approachable. Can't say the same for Kleeman or any other Kleeman. I think of it like if I had a Lamborghini and wanted a turbo I can only think of one company that is dominant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I d\honestly do not think they will take too much business.
    They won't put Weistec out of business or anything but sales in Europe will be taken. I don't know how many but obviously Weistec is still the better option especially hardware wise and if someone wants to go for big power.

Sure Kleeman has a good name in the industry but under this platform they have ZERO experience or reputation and this M156 powerplant being one of the most produced in the history of AMG they are going to be starting at a huge disadvantage.
    I personally no longer respect their name.

If Kleeman was that good why were they beat to market by over two years by a start up????
    Because they are not that good, just a name. A supercharger on old Mercedes V8's has nothing to do with supercharging a Mercedes SLS for example.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    It will be a up hill battle for Kleeman especially if they follow European trends of over pricing things. By mid year 2013 there will be so many fast M156's that Weistec will be a household brand for M156 owners. Media has become a powerful tool and exposure sells so does having 1000bhp builds under your belt. YouTube, google, forums etc. There are so many Weistec owners that are approachable. Can't say the same for Kleeman or any other Kleeman. I think of it like if I had a Lamborghini and wanted a turbo I can only think of one company that is dominant.
    Thanks to you, Jim, Earl, etc., the builds and name is getting more and more out there. I'll do my best as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jiaim Click here to enlarge
    who who who ?
    I am not going to comment, I am assuming they will be making things public in the near future but who knows, maybe they never found a test mule...
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    You hit the nail on the head. Two years of R&D, real world road and track testing and an A++grade on dependability speaks volumes on the Weistec system. I am not aware of anyone breaking a blower or motor, and considering thats lots of them get abused at the track thats pretty impressive.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

6 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey.
    i have just got installed the brand new Kleemann kompressor.
    When Kleemann developed the m113 kompressor it was one of the men at Kleemann that designed it.
    he left Kleemann in i think 2008 to build the Zenvo car. At the same time he enginered the Xtra power superchsrgers for the M156 and the M156. Now they have sold the concept of the superchargers to Kleemann and will use all the time of build the orderd Zenvo cars.
    Kleemann have with a German software ECU company made a ECU for the M156 and M159 engines.
    so just now there are a german SLS, a C63 and my E63 testing the system.
    that is the history that i know.
    Both Kleemann and Zenvo are from Denmark, if you dont know.
    Kleemann have used the Weistec kompressor with some problems in some cars, so now they try the new one.
    My car now have 685 hp and 850 nm with every thing else standard a the Car.
    Sorry for my english here from Denmark.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    Hey.
    i have just got installed the brand new Kleemann kompressor....

....My car now have 685 hp and 850 nm with every thing else standard a the Car....
    Any chance you can start a new thread with your supercharger build so as not to take this thread off-topic?
    I'm sure many here would be interested in a clear and comprehensive writeup about your car along with dyno graphs, etc.

In addition, if you have any disclosures / conflicts of interest, it would be greatly appreciated if you would make it known if you work or are involved with Kleemann.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding it harder and harder these days to discern between information and disinformation out there with all the posturing and behind-the-scenes maneuvering that goes on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am a private person that just made my comment about the subject.
    They have made the supercharger on my e63, and i got this story about they have made the kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am a private person that just made my comment about the subject.
    They have made the supercharger on my e63, and i got this story about they have made the kit.
    I see you have just joined benzboost. How long have you been watching here?
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    5 hours, i just google "Mercedes Kleemann" with in the last mounth.
    and then this were listed.
    i have never been on a forum with so weird comments.
    I will keep me to danish forum.
    have a nice day to you all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guess it's a language barrier thing or you are simply too dense to realize why your comments here are being scrutinized. Or should we just infer that the timing of your comments is a coincidence?
    Click here to enlarge

Funny, I just Googled "Mercedes Kleemann" and there was not one single link to this forum....LOL.
    Last edited by LZH; 01-03-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    their is a tuner located in germany his name is rudy i think sticky should do a search on him and im sure he would have a lot of answers regarding the m113 sc ecu tune
    sorry i cannot say more regarding this situation but im sure their would ,will be alot of answers when this person is contacted

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bilal Click here to enlarge
    their is a tuner located in germany his name is rudy i think sticky should do a search on him and im sure he would have a lot of answers regarding the m113 sc ecu tune
    sorry i cannot say more regarding this situation but im sure their would ,will be alot of answers when this person is contacted
    Why can't you say anymore ? And what "situation" are your referring to ?? I wasn't aware of any "situation"....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he is imo one of the first or the first who craked the ecu of these engines for the fi applications

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Weird was maybe a wrong word, your Suspicious to what i was doing in here.
    that was only to tell the story about the new Kleemann supercharger, as i know the story.

And the car drives fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he is imo one of the first or the first who craked the ecu of these engines for the fi applications
    In your opinion ? What facts are you basing your opinion on ? And it makes no difference if the ECU is cracked for NA or FI - once it's cracked, it's open and then up to whomever tunes it to determine if it will be a NA or FI application so what you said really doesn't make sense. And after a quick look at your post history here, it doesn't look like you really know much about the blower setup on the M156 platform:

i thought that the m156 cant take more boost in stock form and the 2.3 have more than enough boost for the engine ...guess i was wrong !!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Weird was maybe a wrong word, your Suspicious to what i was doing in here.
    that was only to tell the story about the new Kleemann supercharger, as i know the story.

And the car drives fine.
    Wow, suddenly your English is greatly improved - LOL. You said you had only been here for 5 hours and found this place by Googling "Mercedes Kleemann" - yet when I run that same search there is not ONE SINGLE link to this site. Care to explain???

And I'm sure the car does drive fine - they stole the Weistec tune LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great forum, i cant link when i only have been member for zero days.
    But it is on page 4 line 2 when i search for the last mounth and only englisch page, thats from a danisch IP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    In your opinion ? What facts are you basing your opinion on ? And it makes no difference if the ECU is cracked for NA or FI - once it's cracked, it's open and then up to whomever tunes it to determine if it will be a NA or FI application so what you said really doesn't make sense. And after a quick look at your post history here, it doesn't look like you really know much about the blower setup on the M156 platform:
    i never said in any post that i know anything regarding the blower setup... but i could learn .... i dont even have a 63 but i witnessed some information regarding the weistec sc from my local tuner corresponding with the guy i mentioned, thats it .....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH
    And I'm sure the car does drive fine - they stole the Weistec tune LOL.
    Sorry sir, but there is not a single piece of evidence to back this story up. Sticky certainly did a mistake by creating this thread and claiming things that can't be supported other than thin air but that's almost-understandable as Weistec is a vendor and Sticky is the admin. But overall accusing people of stealing is really big, and we can't do that based on what he said/what she said. Solid evidence is needed.

BTW, not all of the threads about SC'd M156's should be turned into a Weistec praising thread. Don't you guys think so? Every time someone discuss something, people will chime in telling how great Weistec products are and how not-complete/weak/late-to-the-party/crap other possible options can be and try to talk down on them by any means possible. What's up with that? I think some of you guys have been on M3post, and you can tell how massively annoying that place is. Why? Because of the ESS favorism and as the result ESS' image among the enthusiasts is not good even though ESS stuff are decent. There are tons of other examples around, you know better than me. The same is happening in here. We know the facts about Weistec and their products, any not-needed biased/fanboy-ish comments or favor-ism is just gonna hurt the image of Weistec.

What bothers me is that from the day 1, competition has always brought good things for consumers. Members should be happy for more options, and welcome then, not bash them. Just my two cents.

P.S. Flame suit on. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am sure that the ECU is made from button, why else use money to transport 2 cars from Denmark to Germany on a truck and then use 2 week down there only for software.
    this is only for the first cars, so now they use that For the future sales of the kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i never said in any post that i know anything regarding the blower setup... but i could learn .... i dont even have a 63 but i witnessed some information regarding the weistec sc from my local tuner corresponding with the guy i mentioned, thats it .....
    What "information" did you witness ? What facts do you have other than the usual he said she said... Whats with all the cloak and dagger bull$#@! ?? If you've got something to say, then just say it...
    Last edited by LZH; 01-03-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great forum, i cant link when i only have been member for zero days.
    But it is on page 4 line 2 when i search for the last mounth and only englisch page, thats from a danisch IP.
    I find it hard to believe that a Google search from a Danish IP is going to return this site based in the US as a result; but when I run the identical search from a US IP I get nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Sorry sir, but there is not a single piece of evidence to back this story up. Sticky certainly did a mistake by creating this thread and claiming things that can't be supported other than thin air but that's almost-understandable as Weistec is a vendor and Sticky is the admin. But overall accusing people of stealing is really big, and we can't do that based on what he said/what she said. Solid evidence is needed.
    You're right, there is no evidence but if you look at the chain of events the writing on the wall is pretty clear and you can draw your own conclusions.

BTW, not all of the threads about SC'd M156's should be turned into a Weistec praising thread. Don't you guys think so? Every time someone discuss something, people will chime in telling how great Weistec products are and how not-complete/weak/late-to-the-party/crap other possible options can be and try to talk down on them by any means possible. What's up with that? I think some of you guys have been on M3post, and you can tell how massively annoying that place is. Why? Because of the ESS favorism and as the result ESS' image among the enthusiasts is not good even though ESS stuff are decent. There are tons of other examples around, you know better than me. The same is happening in here. We know the facts about Weistec and their products, any not-needed biased/fanboy-ish comments or favor-ism is just gonna hurt the image of Weistec.
    What's up with that is the fact that Weistec pretty much came out of no where and buried the competition and have been able to do what many said couldn't be done. Not to mention offering the best performance mods for the M156 platform.

What bothers me is that from the day 1, competition has always brought good things for consumers. Members should be happy for more options, and welcome then, not bash them. Just my two cents.

P.S. Flame suit on. Click here to enlarge
    I agree, competition is a good thing for the consumer. But it comes with a price for those who forge the way in what is a very shady business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's "weird" exactly?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast