Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    If my vote counted, and others felt the same way, maybe we wouldn't be in as much trouble as we are now, fiscally and in other aspects, or if there are more war-mongering citizens, we may have nuked the rest of the world already, and been 'king of the hill'...
    And how about if your vote counted more than bums?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And how about if your vote counted more than bums?
    It should only count more than bums, if they decide not to vote...

I do realize most bums don't vote, due to no longer having a 'physical address' but that is not the fault of the bum, but rather our inadequate voting system, that should allow a citizen to vote no matter where they live, or don't live... They are still a citizen
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

It should only count more than bums, if they decide not to vote...

I do realize most bums don't vote, due to no longer having a 'physical address' but that is not the fault of the bum, but rather our inadequate voting system, that should allow a citizen to vote no matter where they live, or don't live... They are still a citizen
    My point really being someone leeching from the system should not have the same say as someone contributing to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

My point really being someone leeching from the system should not have the same say as someone contributing to it.
    When you say bum, i think homeless... But you really are referring to bums who live in public housing, smoking weed all day and collect welfare for doing nothing, while the rest of us work 8-16 hour shifts, pay taxes and pay for their welfare check(s).

When you say bums, you mean the low rep bums like me who only leech off others positive rep points... lol j/k
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

When you say bum, i think homeless... But you really are referring to bums who live in public housing, smoking weed all day and collect welfare for doing nothing, while the rest of us work 8-16 hour shifts, pay taxes and pay for their welfare check(s).
    I mean referencing both, really people who aren't willing to do anything. Bums. But ya, people who live off public housing doing drugs all day and collecting welfare shouldn't exactly be able to have their vote count the same as the people working to pay for those programs. Seems logical to me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Seems logical to me?
    And that there in lies the problem, we are all thinking logically... Time to throw logic out the window and start doing things smart... Nevermind I'm thinking logically again...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

can I be the fluffer????
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    can I be the fluffer????
    That might be the most demanding job of all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

In for fluffs.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12