Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is BimmerBoost allowing banning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Why is BimmerBoost allowing banning.

This post by Sikh335 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You're a $#@!ing retard dude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Really? Say it aint so sticky (being sarcastic).

I thought this was a joke thread... Your being serious? Sorry...
    2011 X5 35i Premium
    Mods Installed: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust, Boopie Custom N55 FMIC

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Delivered Aug 15 2013
    Mods Installed:
    Legmaker Industries Frankentake IV & BT Catch Can
    Pending Mods: (1) JBA Shorty Headers, (2) Resonator Replacement,
    Future Mods: 'The Fastman' TB porting, Diablo Trinity Tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

Must be an April Fools joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by Sikh335 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You can be "banned" from posting in a thread if the creator of that thread(vendor or not) feels you will be nothing but a troll or will intentionally cause derailment. No-one is "banning" you from being active in the forum as a whole. Nor are you banned from creating your own threads about a vendors products.

The only reason you would ever have for not being able to post is if you're being an asshat, which you constantly are. If you were to CONTRIBUTE in a more respectful, civil and technical manner you would be a lot welcome.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Yeah im am ass hat for relaying info that is on the Internet available to anyone. Or giving info about a Trans upgrade. You guys hate Shiv great I could care less.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can be "banned" from posting in a thread if the creator of that thread(vendor or not) feels you will be nothing but a troll or will intentionally cause derailment. No-one is "banning" you from being active in the forum as a whole. Nor are you banned from creating your own threads about a vendors products.

The only reason you would ever have for not being able to post is if you're being an asshat, which you constantly are. If you were to CONTRIBUTE in a more respectful, civil and technical manner you would be a lot welcome.
    He actually had the audacity to say this is worse than nazipost as if it shouldn't be up to a thread creator rather than appointed moderators serving vendor's or the staff's interests as to who can participate in a thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah im am ass hat for relaying info that is on the Internet available to anyone. Or giving info about a Trans upgrade. You guys hate Shiv great I could care less.
    This has nothing to do with Shiv and everything to do with your complete inability to process why a thread starter would have priority (OMG look at that it highlights if it's YOUR thread) or why someone may not want you participating in their thread which once again has absolutely nothing to do with your own started threads.

I'm convinced you have a learning disability now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Being up to the thread creator is worse than a moderator in that a thread creator can spew misinformation blatantly and you are good with this. How is this better than e90post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

It's freedom of speech Sticky!!!! Try reading up on it it's the basis for why you bash e90post. The lack of freedom of speech. To have the ability to apply your opinion as you see fit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

What ever people keep up the neg rreps and im the Troll. This weekend will have results that will be proven and there are limitations that the armatures are unaware of with this platform but hey keep neg repping me. What a joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

Being up to the thread creator is worse than a moderator in that a thread creator can spew misinformation blatantly and you are good with this. How is this better than e90post.
    Really? So it makes more sense to have you crap all over threads with your vendor leg humping? And it makes sense for a vendor to not be able to discuss their products without you bringing up competing products thereby derailing their thread?

And what is stopping you from creating your own thread to discuss products outside of their thread thereby respecting the thread creator's intent? What you have to say should take precedence over the thread creator's topic? I don't think so.

The problem is your disrespect combined with a complete lack of understanding as to how and why the system differs. I'd ban you from threads too if I was a vendor. It's their decision.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

It's freedom of speech Sticky!!!! Try reading up on it it's the basis for why you bash e90post. The lack of freedom of speech. To have the ability to apply your opinion as you see fit.
    How $#@!ing stupid are you? Seriously?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

What ever people keep up the neg rreps and im the Troll. This weekend will have results that will be proven and there are limitations that the armatures are unaware of with this platform but hey keep neg repping me. What a joke.
    Yep I'm sure the results of the single turbo are going to be soooooo impressive I'll be left with shock and awe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The fact that this thread is still in existence and you can still post is proof that this is better than e90. I'll freely admit that there are those who will bash Shiv at any and all oppurtinites whether he deserves it or not. However, as much as you and shiv would like to believe to the opposite, the VAST majority of us actually respect shiv as a tuner. It's just his sales tactics and "smoke and mirrors" he's been known to do that we take issue with.

As far as YOUR contributions, if you really are helping out with the development of an AT trans upgrade then good for you and i wish you luck. I haven't seen it(don't have an AT so i don't dig through AT trans upgrade threads.)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Sticky show me the leg humping in the threads I was banned from. I posted info about a Trans upgrade period nothing else and you know it. You can't show anything in a Vargas thread on this forum where I have derailed it. You have allowed a Vendor to publicly threaten a member of your forum, and supported his efforts against me. Your a smart guy daddy has money you have money check your exposure on this. See if your clean of it if this nut bag steps out of line.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

Sticky show me the leg humping in the threads I was banned from. I posted info about a Trans upgrade period nothing else and you know it.
    I don't give a crap and I don't know what you're crying about it's not my decision.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Radar you make a valid point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Kinda ironic that your over here $#@!ing about BB when your currently banned from nazipost...again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

19 posts & he has a revelation Click here to enlarge

Nobody gets banned from threads because they want to restrict people from viewing/contributing to a specific thread. People get banned because they post senseless $#@!, derail the thread with obviously incorrect statements, and refusing to accept the facts (perfect example: Turkeybaster getting banned from 3 threads). Being a 6AT owner, I'm very interested to see if the 517 Trans upgrade has worked out for you, so please post a thread with a quality review soon. AND if for whatever reason somebody goes in the thread and only causes "trouble" (even if that's me), you have the ability to ban them & keep the thread on track. It's not censorship, banning distractions is to make sure the thread stays on track.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)

Sure Sticky in your little world im a retard I wish Adam beat your ass at the last event. I heard you were shivering like a little prick. Your allowing the same preferential treatment that you are saying your against on e90post. Now when faced with the truth that your biased you move my thread.
    Whoa hold on a second that's the guy that said I wouldn't dare tell him to go $#@! himself in person. Yet, I walked right up to him and did it three times an inch away from his face and he did nothing about it? Ya, I wish he would have done something about it too I was hoping and he's a pretty scrawny guy... funny how it tends to be the smaller the guy the more they type but he got real quiet real fast.

Your thread was moved because it isn't N54 related you $#@!ing moron. Now you can shut your mouth, actually, I just shut it for you. You can come see at Shift Sector if you have a problem with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Another douche bites the dust..

PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whoa hold on a second that's the guy that said I wouldn't dare tell him to go $#@! himself in person. Yet, I walked right up to him and did it three times an inch away from his face and he did nothing about it? Ya, I wish he would have done something about it too I was hoping and he's a pretty scrawny guy... funny how it tends to be the smaller the guy the more they type but he got real quiet real fast.

Your thread was moved because it isn't N54 related you $#@!ing moron. Now you can shut your mouth, actually, I just shut it for you. You can come see at Shift Sector if you have a problem with it.
    Sticky, I'll be at shift sector as well. Its going to get interesting really quick if this dude gets within 5 feet of me, let alone tries to say something to me. He doesn't know when to just shut his mouth. Are you running this weekend?
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    Tony@Vargasturbo.com
    www.Vargasturbo.com

Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
    N54 OEM - Stage 2 Batch 2 available!
    N54 Stage2+ Available now!
    N55 Stage 1 - 2 upgrade available!
    Stage 3 production kits almost here!
    Shotgun HPFP upgrade pre-order now!
    N55 World Record: 477WHP / 509WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 645WHP / 654WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 573WHP / 537WTQ