Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 53
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Boo hoo hoo, cry about it somewhere else fuktard



    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sikh335 Click here to enlarge
    It's freedom of speech Sticky!!!! Try reading up on it it's the basis for why you bash e90post. The lack of freedom of speech. To have the ability to apply your opinion as you see fit.
    LMAO bimmerboost isn't America, the bill of rights do not apply on an Internet forum.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I'll be at shift sector as well. Its going to get interesting really quick if this dude gets within 5 feet of me, let alone tries to say something to me. He doesn't know when to just shut his mouth. Are you running this weekend?
    He won't, let him type his idiotic threats and look stupid.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    LMAO bimmerboost isn't America, the bill of rights do not apply on an Internet forum.
    Until the government decides to buy it it's private. And let's hope it stays that way.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    8 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    ^
    LOL!!!!!!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    962
    Rep Points
    1,141.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    WOW...This thread is all over the place. Cmon guys lets keep this as civil as possible. We are all in the same place at the end of the day which is car gear heads and enthusiasts....CHill out brothers.
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    23.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    WOW...This thread is all over the place. Cmon guys lets keep this as civil as possible. We are all in the same place at the end of the day which is car gear heads and enthusiasts....CHill out brothers.
    I have a dream... that one day... gear heads and enthusiasts will have a place to commune without scene corruption...

    Though the bill of rights mishap WAS a juvenile demonstration of pure misunderstanding LOL
    Things don't change. Just time:

    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime."

    Meanwhile in 2013...

    "Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, 99 weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat for the rest of his life."

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Finally caught up with the thread... Talk about a thread about nothing... If you don't like the mechanics of the site, even though you continue to post, then go away, go back to Nazipost... Oh wait you can't because your banned there, but here, even though most people don't like you, your still welcomed with open arms (albiet their is probably a knife or two waiting in those arms).
    I thought this was a joke at first, april fools type thing (hence my first post) but the more I read, it just sounds like someone who isn't happy with the state of any site that won't allow him to derail a thread... if you not happy, open your own Site, that spreads the correct information (as you see it, or if it is the actual truth) and maybe you'll be happy... But don't ban people because they don't agree with you, because then you'll be no better than facist-post...

    Sticky, I am in no way telling you what to do, but you should /close this thread out... Or keep it going for purely comical reasons...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    132
    Rep Points
    112.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, I'll be at shift sector as well. Its going to get interesting really quick if this dude gets within 5 feet of me, let alone tries to say something to me. He doesn't know when to just shut his mouth. Are you running this weekend?
    I'm not sure what Sikh did and all but even if it is something very offensive to the point it made you write this, as a vendor and a businessman I would think one would keep a professional attitude no matter the situation. I think you make some good products but things like threatening another forum member are just unacceptable from a vendor, at-least that's just how I view it.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,201
    Rep Points
    1,807.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by continue5 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure what Sikh did and all but even if it is something very offensive to the point it made you write this, as a vendor and a businessman I would think one would keep a professional attitude no matter the situation. I think you make some good products but things like threatening another forum member are just unacceptable from a vendor, at-least that's just how I view it.
    If you don't know what actually happened, then it's simple to take that position.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    135
    Rep Points
    51.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by continue5 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure what Sikh did and all but even if it is something very offensive to the point it made you write this, as a vendor and a businessman I would think one would keep a professional attitude no matter the situation. I think you make some good products but things like threatening another forum member are just unacceptable from a vendor, at-least that's just how I view it.
    Well spoken . It's how many people view it .

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    i would usually agree, but I think in this case there was some very personal shots taken. thats the only reason i could see for something so dramatic.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,921
    Rep Points
    3,973.5
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by continue5 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure what Sikh did and all but even if it is something very offensive to the point it made you write this, as a vendor and a businessman I would think one would keep a professional attitude no matter the situation. I think you make some good products but things like threatening another forum member are just unacceptable from a vendor, at-least that's just how I view it.
    Thanks for your opinion, again you are someone I do not know who is reading an online forum, telling me how to run my business and how to react to things. You don't like the way I run things as a vendor, your best weapon is to not buy anything from me, then you will never have to deal with someone you feel does not fit your standards of vendor behavior(funkmobster this goes for you as well, as you have appointed yourself protector of people on the forum). I do not need to defend myself but what he did goes well beyond anything business, or car related, he knows very well he made a mistake and was banned from the other site for it. Unfortunately in the real world at times there are consequences for actions you take and its not getting "banned". We all know this well. I am not saying I am going to do anything tomorrow, but he would be well advised to stay well clear of me if he wants to assure this.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    387
    Rep Points
    98.8
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i would usually agree, but I think in this case there was some very personal shots taken. thats the only reason i could see for something so dramatic.
    It's a forum... Yeah I don't agree with what happened, but this has dragged on way too long and for Vargas to make such statements online shows entent and as far as I'm concerned has no place here or there. Everyone needs to grow up and put this behind them. We have all had our moments online, but at the end of the day we all need to just get along. I know Vargas also said he needs to keep his distance, but Vargas isn't running a car and as far as I'm concerned he should just stay home. I don't know Vargas and I think what he's doing as a vendor is great. But I will say if anything gets out of control he'll be dealing with me as well because I have no tolanance for people who can't forgive and forget. I think he needs to read his sign and then go back to church on Sunday and ask for forgiveness.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,921
    Rep Points
    3,973.5
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    It's a forum... Yeah I don't agree with what happened, but this has dragged on way too long and for Vargas to make such statements online shows entent and as far as I'm concerned has no place here or there. Everyone needs to grow up and put this behind them. We have all had our moments online, but at the end of the day we all need to just get along. I know Vargas also said he needs to keep his distance, but Vargas isn't running a car and as far as I'm concerned he should just stay home. I don't know Vargas and I think what he's doing as a vendor is great. But I will say if anything gets out of control he'll be dealing with me as well because I have no tolanance for people who can't forgive and forget. I think he needs to read his sign and then go back to church on Sunday and ask for forgiveness.
    You are displaying my point exactly, just because it is a "forum" does not give you the right to say what you please and expect it to have no end result in the world, but again, thanks for your opinion. Last time I checked SS was welcoming spectators, I will go where I please, when I please. If he decides to be an idiot as he seems to always do. There will be an issue. What he tried to do, is not something I am going to forgive him for, he is a douche bag and has made this clear time and again, sounds like you are threatening me now, basically contradicting yourself as you type. Bringing up church has nothing do with it, your words have power and you cant just sling them around and expect people not to take offense and action. He did much more then words, he tried to bring up something that was BS 4 years ago and slander me in a place of business, that is not something I am ok with. If you want to form some sort of "click" and say I am out of line. That is fine, I am reacting to one person and my reaction is my own, I am entitled to react to it as I see fit. As I said I doubt anything will happen tomorrow, as the people that speak the loudest amount of trash talk on the forums never say anything when someone can look them in the eye.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    387
    Rep Points
    98.8
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    You are displaying my point exactly, just because it is a "forum" does not give you the right to say what you please and expect it to have no end result in the world, but again, thanks for your opinion. Last time I checked SS was welcoming spectators, I will go where I please, when I please. If he decides to be an idiot as he seems to always do. There will be an issue. What he tried to do, is not something I am going to forgive him for, he is a douche bag and has made this clear time and again, sounds like you are threatening me now, basically contradicting yourself as you type. Bringing up church has nothing do with it, your words have power and you cant just sling them around and expect people not to take offense and action. He did much more then words, he tried to bring up something that was BS 4 years ago and slander me in a place of business, that is not something I am ok with. If you want to form some sort of "click" and say I am out of line. That is fine, I am reacting to one person and my reaction is my own, I am entitled to react to it as I see fit. As I said I doubt anything will happen tomorrow, as the people that speak the loudest amount of trash talk on the forums never say anything when someone can look them in the eye.
    I agree it was wrong, you are entitled to your opinion, but you need to drop it because it's not doing anyone any good bring this up over and over again. I have no beef with you Vargas. I also don't make idle threats. You can say what you want, but at the end of the day you know where I stand. Hopefully that's as far as it needs to go because I will look you in the eye and I will shake your hand out of respect for the work you have done on the N54 platform.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,921
    Rep Points
    3,973.5
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    I agree it was wrong, you are entitled to your opinion, but you need to drop it because it's not doing anyone any good bring this up over and over again. I have no beef with you Vargas. I also don't make idle threats. You can say what you want, but at the end of the day you know where I stand. Hopefully that's as far as it needs to go because I will look you in the eye and I will shake your hand out of respect for the work you have done on the N54 platform.
    The only reason I brought it up for this event is, in my experience throughout life, people that do this sort of thing in private, once they expect to see you in the real world they attempt to come up to you and pretend like nothing has happened, their memory lapses or something. I do not like confrontation, and will not go out of my way to get involved in anything at all, i very much hope to avoid it. I am going there representing my company and plan to have a great day, hang out with all camps and enjoy the racing, I just do not want this one person coming up to me thinking we are going to have a friendly convo, after he personally of his own free will went OUT OF HIS WAY to try to slander me and then talked trash after. Its not going to happen. With that said I am looking forward to meeting you, all the ST guys, Terry, Shiv, and shooting the $#@!. Its gonna be a fun day.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    387
    Rep Points
    98.8
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    The only reason I brought it up for this event is, in my experience throughout life, people that do this sort of thing in private, once they expect to see you in the real world they attempt to come up to you and pretend like nothing has happened, their memory lapses or something. I do not like confrontation, and will not go out of my way to get involved in anything at all, i very much hope to avoid it. I am going there representing my company and plan to have a great day, hang out with all camps and enjoy the racing, I just do not want this one person coming up to me thinking we are going to have a friendly convo, after he personally of his own free will went OUT OF HIS WAY to try to slander me and then talked trash after. Its not going to happen. With that said I am looking forward to meeting you, all the ST guys, Terry, Shiv, and shooting the $#@!. Its gonna be a fun day.
    Don't worry, we will keep him inline. He's not a bad person, but I don't expect you to go out of your way now because of the history you two have. At the end of the day, just do the right thing and we'll all have a good time. I'm also looking forward to checking out the stage three. See you tomorrow.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by continue5 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure what Sikh did and all but even if it is something very offensive to the point it made you write this, as a vendor and a businessman I would think one would keep a professional attitude no matter the situation. I think you make some good products but things like threatening another forum member are just unacceptable from a vendor, at-least that's just how I view it.
    Dupe account with boosted5... hmm?

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,921
    Rep Points
    3,973.5
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    Don't worry, we will keep him inline. He's not a bad person, but I don't expect you to go out of your way now because of the history you two have. At the end of the day, just do the right thing and we'll all have a good time. I'm also looking forward to checking out the stage three. See you tomorrow.
    I really do want to have a fun no hassle day but come one man, did you honestly just say he is a not a bad (meaning good) guy, and tell me to do the "right thing" after all the crap and stress this dude has caused for so many people? A good person acts like a good person, they do not go out of their way to slander, and trash talk everyone in every thread they ever post. I will take the high road and do not plan on saying a single word to the dude unless he does something dumb. But I think by someone finally standing their ground to someone who thinks he can get away with that kind of behavior in private and holding them responsible in public in my eyes is the right thing.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Points
    785.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    19 posts & he has a revelation Click here to enlarge

    Nobody gets banned from threads because they want to restrict people from viewing/contributing to a specific thread. People get banned because they post senseless $#@!, derail the thread with obviously incorrect statements, and refusing to accept the facts (perfect example: Turkeybaster getting banned from 3 threads). Being a 6AT owner, I'm very interested to see if the 517 Trans upgrade has worked out for you, so please post a thread with a quality review soon. AND if for whatever reason somebody goes in the thread and only causes "trouble" (even if that's me), you have the ability to ban them & keep the thread on track. It's not censorship, banning distractions is to make sure the thread stays on track.
    Really well said. This is the core of the reasons behind that policy and I think it's working really well.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Boo hoo hoo, cry about it somewhere else fuktard
    This is the kind of time I wish I hadn't recently repped you in another thread, just so I could rep you for this post Click here to enlarge

    As for Tony, I'd still do business with him. We've become a society in which anyone can talk smack and insult others constantly. Even to the point where it is baseless attacks on their business. That's unacceptable. There's a lot of younger guys these days that hide behind keyboards and think they can say whatever they want. I'd be angry too. In fact, I have more respect for Tony for not being a backstabbing, sneaky, manipulating guy but rather someone who is out in the open about what they do and how they feel. And I have a lot of respect for how much he cares about his business and his products.

    There used to be a time when you would get your behind kicked for the kinds of things that people say and do every day these days. And then when they cross the line with someone they shouldn't have crossed, they go running around crying assault. It's become a society for wimps and keyboard warriors.

    /rant
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    160
    Rep Points
    487.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Man I missed out on the fun. :[
    Click here to enlarge
    471whp on E85

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    132
    Rep Points
    112.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Decided to change alias?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by continue5 Click here to enlarge
    Decided to change alias?
    Then you message me to change it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •