Close

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,228
    Rep Points
    31,321.6
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Network expansion color scheme problem resolution

    Ok guys, I am getting ready to expand this out again and have solved some of the problems. The only "superficial" problem was the color scheme. Believe it or not, guys take colors seriously when it comes to websites and cars.

    Anyway, the only way to solve it is really to give each set of sites the same color. For example, the germanboost sites including audiboost, porscheboost, vwboost, benzboost, bimmerboost, would all have the same color scheme most likely the black BimmerBoost has.

    ImportBoost and its member sites would get a color.

    Domesticboost and its member sites would get a color.

    EuropeanBoost and its member sites would get a color.

    Make sense? Sorry just brainstorming out loud but it helps me get feedback. So BenzBoost, BimmerBoost, AudiBoost, etc., would all end up being the same color.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    755
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok guys, I am getting ready to expand this out again and have solved some of the problems. The only "superficial" problem was the color scheme. Believe it or not, guys take colors seriously when it comes to websites and cars.

    Anyway, the only way to solve it is really to give each set of sites the same color. For example, the germanboost sites including audiboost, porscheboost, vwboost, benzboost, bimmerboost, would all have the same color scheme most likely the black BimmerBoost has.

    ImportBoost and its member sites would get a color.

    Domesticboost and its member sites would get a color.

    EuropeanBoost and its member sites would get a color.

    Make sense? Sorry just brainstorming out loud but it helps me get feedback. So BenzBoost, BimmerBoost, AudiBoost, etc., would all end up being the same color.
    Use the german flag colors as the background lol

    Otherwise, yes, it makes sense. Although are you sure this is what you want to do?
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    BB is good, all the other colors hurt my eyes after a while. dark is more simple and clean

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,228
    Rep Points
    31,321.6
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    BB is good, all the other colors hurt my eyes after a while. dark is more simple and clean
    Well BB will stay the color it is and the GermanBoost sites will adopt it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,228
    Rep Points
    31,321.6
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Although are you sure this is what you want to do?
    Yes. It's genius in all honesty. The problem is the workload but I'm pretty much done partying and committed to it. So what if I have to be married to my laptop for the next decade?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What if you did the primary nationality flags as a backdrop for each of the parent sites??

    GermanBoost - German Flag
    DomesticBoost - American Flag
    ImportBoost - Japanese Flag

    Then for the sub-sites (BimmerBoost, Porsche Boost, etc etc) you keep the current setup. The premier model in the top right corner & a modified logo on the top left.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,228
    Rep Points
    31,321.6
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    GermanBoost - German Flag
    DomesticBoost - American Flag
    ImportBoost - Japanese Flag
    What about Korea though?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Then for the sub-sites (BimmerBoost, Porsche Boost, etc etc) you keep the current setup. The premier model in the top right corner & a modified logo on the top left.
    That's fine but I'm more concerned about the color scheme than the logo. Basically we've run out of colors.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,800.2
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What about Korea though?
    What comes out of Korea?? The mainstream Import Cars are gonna be GTR, 370/350 Zs, S2Ks, NSX, EVOs & Supras and are all Japanese.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,228
    Rep Points
    31,321.6
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    What comes out of Korea?? The mainstream Import Cars are gonna be GTR, 370/350 Zs, S2Ks, NSX, EVOs & Supras and are all Japanese.
    It would be foolish to ignore Hyundai today.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •