Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Name The Movie

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Name The Movie

Easy game, post a quote or lines from a movie and the next person to post has to guess the tittle of the movie. Guess the previous title first before posting a new quote or line.
    I'll start....

All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers!
    Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out!
    All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got
    smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Nalgahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuuuuuuck it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From Dusk Till Dawn Click here to enlarge Pretty great movie

Here's mine:

"C, D, F, F, F. Three weeks we've been talking about the Platt Amendment. What are you people, on dope?"
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fast times at Ridgemont High.

"First of all to understand what happened to killer, you gotta understand who killer the dog was. Now killer was born to a three-legged $#@! of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts killer into training. They see killer's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And killer said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and killer, he killed nibbles. Killer said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Half Baked

"Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes....well, the bar eats you."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Big Lebowski.

“So avoid using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted. Don’t use very sad, use morose. Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do. It also won’t do in your essays.”

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dead Poets society

"Correct-a-mundo! And that's what we're gonna be - we're gonna be cool."
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pulp Fiction.

At this point, you may be asking yourself, why am I holding this 30 pound cinderblock in my hands? You might also ask yourself, why does this cinderblock have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why is the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Pulp Fiction.

At this point, you may be asking yourself, why am I holding this 30 pound cinderblock in my hands? You might also ask yourself, why does this cinderblock have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why is the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?
    Old School

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"
    "I'll do my best."
    "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and $#@! the prom queen!"
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Old School

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"
    "I'll do my best."
    "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and $#@! the prom queen!"
    The Rock

"Nitrous is for fags. This has cubic inches."
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^^^Would've said one of the Fast & Furious movies, but they use NOS in those movies like Shiv uses Meth on the ST Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hit and Run.

I knew you were coming... so I sent everyone away... because I believed my final moment was at hand. Before you pull that trigger... and take my life, I would like the chance to tell you some things, perhaps to think about after I am gone. Dont worry about me stallin. My people have orders to leave me to my studies for another 15 minutes. I will only take five. Can you bear with me? Will you? Then make up your mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Belly

"So, you're obviously the big dick. And there on either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy $#@! balls. You're dicks have driving clarity of vision. But they're not clever; they smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy, and have brought your two little, mincey, $#@! balls along for a good ol' time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here- just a dose that will make you wish you were born a women. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now $#@! off!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Snatch, great movie by the way.

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have f’ed with? That’s me."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Snatch, great movie by the way.

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have f’ed with? That’s me."
    Gran Torino

"I will not hurt or harm you. Just give me back the board, Lance. It was a good board... and I like it. You know how hard it is to find a board you like."
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Apocalypse Now

Colonel: "Marine, what is that button on your body armour?" Joker: "A peace symbol, sir." Colonel: "Where'd you get it?" Joker: "I don't remember, sir." Colonel: "What is that you've got written on your helmet?" Joker: ""Born to Kill", sir." Colonel: "You write "Born to Kill" on you helmet, and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?" Joker: "No, sir." Colonel: "Well what is it supposed to mean?" Joker: "I don't know, sir." Colonel: "You don't know very much do you?" Joker: "No, sir."
    Colonel: "You better get your head and your ass wired together or I will take a giant $#@! on you." Joker: "Yes, sir." Colonel: "Now answer my question, or you'll be standing tall before The Man." Joker: "I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man sir."Colonel: "The what?" Joker: "The duality of man, the Jungian thing, sir." Colonel: "Who's side are you on, son?" Joker: "Our side, sir." Colonel: "Don't you love your country?" Joker: "Yes, sir." Colonel: "Well how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and c'mon in for the big win?" Joker: "Yes, sir." Colonel: "Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is for them to obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese because inside every gook, there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've got to try to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over." Joker: "Aye aye, sir."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Full metal jacket

" There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Full metal jacket

" There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"
    Back to the future
    No thanks? What does that mean? Means you ate before you came down here? All full. Is that it? Naw, I don't think so. I think you're too scared to be eatin'. Now, see we're sittin' down here, ready to negotiate, and you've already given up your $#@!. I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is comin' from. See, if I asked you if you wanted some dinner and you grabbed an egg roll and started to chow down, I'd say to myself, "This $#@!'s carryin' on like he ain't got a care in the world. Who know? Maybe he don't. Maybe this fool's such a bad $#@!, he don't got to worry about nothin', he just sit down, eat my Chinese, watch my TV." See? You ain't even sat down yet. On that TV there, since you been in the room, is a woman with her breasteses hangin' out, and you ain't even bothered to look. You just been clockin' me. Now, I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.
    Clarence: I'm not eatin' 'cause I'm not hungry. I'm not sittin' 'cause I'm not stayin'. I'm not lookin' at the movie 'cause I saw it seven years ago. It's "The Mack" with Max Julien, Carol Speed, and Richard Pryor. I'm not scared of you. I just don't like you. In that envelope is some payoff money. Alabama's moving on to some greener pastures. We're not negotiatin'. I don't like to barter. I don't like to dicker. I never have fun in Tijuana. That price is non-negotiable. What's in that envelope is for my peace of mind. My peace of mind is worth that much. Not one penny more, not one penny more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    True Romance.

"You don't want girls to think you suck dick at $#@!ing pussy."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Superbad

" Now I’m not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your ass, Lieutenant. A good pilot is compelled to evaluate what’s happened, so he can apply what he’s learned."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Top Gun

"There are two types of people in the world – those with a gun, and those who dig."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Top Gun

"There are two types of people in the world – those with a gun, and those who dig."

the good the bad and the ugly.

"A bunch of slack-jawed fagots around here! This stuff will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurs, just like me."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jesse "The Body" Ventura in Predator

" To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Forest Gump

"Khaaaaaaaaaaaan"

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Forest Gump

"Khaaaaaaaaaaaan"
    start trek II

So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly $#@!ing firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the $#@!ing United Nations and get a $#@!ing binding resolution to keep me from $#@!ing destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, $#@!! I will massacre you! I WILL $#@! YOU UP!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tropic Thunder

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull$#@!. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast