Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm really surprised that nobody in the United States took that douchebag on some legal counts and placed him in front of a judge and thrown his a$$ in jail afterwards.

Where I'm from, he wouldnt last 2 months with this BS buisness. Authorities would be all over his basement. In fact, if he had dealt with some ceratin customers, he would be missing and no where to be found Click here to enlarge
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    I'm really surprised that nobody in the United States took that douchebag on some legal counts and placed him in front of a judge and thrown his a$$ in jail afterwards.Where I'm from, he wouldnt last 2 months with this BS buisness. Authorities would be all over his basement. In fact, if he had dealt with some ceratin customers, he would be missing and no where to be found Click here to enlarge
    The US ain't what it used to be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky any chance we can see those big ole boobies without the tee shirt on?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Sticky any chance we can see those big ole boobies without the tee shirt on?
    You guys always have your priorities straight.

I think her boyfriend would be mad at me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well,give him a free hoodie&some BB stickers to sweeten the pot and maybe he will be Ok with it? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I don't like how he treated some customers and scammed them out of thier dollars. Really cheap method.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Great article @Sticky . Thanks for posting this.

I am one of many who defrauded them Andy in the UAE, Gulf and Middle East due to some records that he took and still taking advantage using these records to attract new customers. Though it was late, but thank God I learnt my lesson.

I wish with all next on modifying there rides not to deal with such a "hustler".

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Sirex63; 05-01-2013 at 03:56 AM.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge

I am one of many who defrauded them Andy in the UAE, Gulf and Middle East due to some records that he took and still taking advantage using these records to attract new customers. Though it was late, but thank God I learnt my lesson.

I wish with all next on modifying there rides not to deal with such a "hustler"

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo.../307qlwz-1.jpg
    No offense bro middle east is easy to take advamtage of. Just have my back when I come out. Going big.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No offense bro middle east is easy to take advamtage of. Just have my back when I come out. Going big.
    LOL come on over. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    LOL come on over. Click here to enlarge
    I know you got me but I want an epic trip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I know you got me but I want an epic trip.
    I can gurantee a culturally nice time but I dont go out partying in Bahrain. BUT having said that i sure the boys from Bahrain Supercar Club will take you out on my behalf Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge

I wish with all next on modifying there rides not to deal with such a "hustler".

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo.../307qlwz-1.jpg
    Someone should shoot that bastard and throw him off a cliff.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

No offense bro middle east is easy to take advamtage of
    Only once. Thats because we trust Americans a lot, but when we see a 5hitface like Andy around, you can bet we won't get fooled again. I raped all of his customers here around Qatar and Doha. Kind of funny when he told them that they would spank me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Only once. Thats because we trust Americans a lot, but when we see a 5hitface like Andy around, you can bet we won't get fooled again. I raped all of his customers here around Qatar and Doha. Kind of funny when he told them that they would spank me
    Shame you dont trust your own people like us over in Bahrain. A lot of my friends get ripped off big time before coming and buying through 0-60. Shame you guys have to go through that.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Shame you dont trust your own people like us over in Bahrain. A lot of my friends get ripped off big time before coming and buying through 0-60. Shame you guys have to go through that.
    Thats because In Bahrain your all a bunch of Con Artists trying to take advantage as well. No Offense, but I got quoted for Caragraphic Headers for my C63 for 30000 riyals. I basically told the guy to go scam someone else and I ain't a retard you bastard. I almost punched him in the face as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Damn,looks like we have Jihad up in here between 2 members lolClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Damn,looks like we have Jihad up in here between 2 members lolClick here to enlarge
    Ahahahah. Shut up man. lol
    I respect Ejaz, I have nothing against him and I know he runs an honest and well respected business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats because In Bahrain your all a bunch of Con Artists trying to take advantage as well. No Offense, but I got quoted for Caragraphic Headers for my C63 for 30000 riyals. I basically told the guy to go scam someone else and I ain't a retard you bastard. I almost punched him in the face as well.
    Hey come on now! If you havent bought from me or dealt with me then dont generalise! Who was it that gave you that quote? You should have contacted me! I have a lot of good customers around the GCC who KNOW I beat or at best match pricing all the time.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey come on now! If you havent bought from me or dealt with me then dont generalise! Who was it that gave you that quote? You should have contacted me! I have a lot of good customers around the GCC who KNOW I beat or at best match pricing all the time.
    I know you would bro. Please don't take it personally. But really a lot of the tuning shops in Bahrain like to take advantage of people from Qatar and UAE. Ill tell you in private who the fuker was. I even heard he was sent to jail for scamming some people in the UAE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I know you would bro. Please don't take it personally. But really a lot of the tuning shops in Bahrain like to take advantage of people from Qatar and UAE. Ill tell you in private who the fuker was. I even heard he was sent to jail for scamming some people in the UAE
    Wow Really? I have not heard of anything like that but thats probably cos I mind my own business and run my business in the correct honest way. Anything you need try our service. There are a lot of people in Bahrain that would tell you how I treat my customers/friends/brothers.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Wow Really? I have not heard of anything like that but thats probably cos I mind my own business and run my business in the correct honest way. Anything you need try our service. There are a lot of people in Bahrain that would tell you how I treat my customers/friends/brothers.
    Man I met you. I know who you are. I know you run a straight business

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Man I met you. I know who you are. I know you run a straight business
    What? Really? So PM me with your real name. hahaha.

Thanks Brother.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I can gurantee a culturally nice time but I dont go out partying in Bahrain. BUT having said that i sure the boys from Bahrain Supercar Club will take you out on my behalf Click here to enlarge
    Actually @Jacob502 said he would do this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Actually @Jacob502 said he would do this
    Bro doesnt matter who does this or that, it'll be our pleasure to have you visit us here. I couldnt meet up with you in Cali 2 years ago but lets meet up here in Bahrain when your on your Middle-East tour.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Bro doesnt matter who does this or that, it'll be our pleasure to have you visit us here. I couldnt meet up with you in Cali 2 years ago but lets meet up here in Bahrain when your on your Middle-East tour.
    You gentlemen are so friendly. Respect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast