Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

alcoholism is destroying me

well break ups suck especially when you did everything you can to make it work. nothing hurts more that knowing everything you can do to make yourself and someone else happy isn't enough. that's why I drink to forget. forget the pain. I haate the world. $#@! my existence. probably isn't something this forum needs but I have nobody in my life to talk to. how do you combat depression drinking? its the worst addiction I have ever had. drinking to forget the pain. help

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    No big deal, relax.

When I was 21 that was the first time I was really, truly, in love. This girls essence consumed me. She was stronger than the most powerful drug and the withdrawal was worse. Moved to a different state for her, did everything for her, bought her anything she wanted, didn't matter. Girl annihilated my heart and turned me into a sappy pathetic mess for months.

Whereas she could flash her perfect fake titties and have 5 guys eating her ass crack within minutes I did not have that same luxury. Flashing my penis just doesn't have the same effect on the opposite sex for whatever reason. So she would rub other guys in my face instantly just to make it worse because she knew how broken up I was. She would specifically go to places I was going to try to get over her bringing new guys around. Yeah, cold hearted biatch.

So I did what you do did. I started drinking to get over it, a bunch. Ended up just making things worse and getting me into trouble. Took some nasty situations to finally force me to move on.

And you know what? I did. My life after all that got remarkbly awesome. I went to school, had a 3.85 GPA while in 2 honors societies, and ended up going to the college of my choice. Oh and ended up meeting a girl I was with for 5 years that treated me better than the girl I was so broken up ever could have. Wound up being the best relationship of my life. I never paid the previous girlfriend a single thought again.

Time ended up being the most important thing. And after you heal, you'll be glad for it. I was an f'ing mess boo hooing over some fake tittied slut for months but after that first big heartbreak it's like you build up an immunity. I've had remarkably good luck with women since and especially recently. Probably because they see you aren't some puppy dog they can take advantage of so no games. And if they play games, no qualms about cutting them off right then and there.

My mom ended up running into her at Costco a few years ago and the girl approached and said hi. My mom couldn't recognize her. She was fat, with three kids, apparently getting knocked up pretty quickly. She never ended up going to school, getting a degree, and doing all the things she said she would do. Her vagina and tits ruined her, life over. Icing on the cake? She asked what I was up to and my mom said I was finishing up school and considering a law career. At the school she tried but couldn't get into.

You'll get over it man. Stop hitting the bottle so hard, nothing good will come of it. Just stop before you hurt yourself or someone else. Hopefully it doesn't take that. You'll get over it, you'll be fine, you'll be stronger.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @DFM how old are you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No big deal, relax.

When I was 21 that was the first time I was really, truly, in love. This girls essence consumed me. She was stronger than the most powerful drug and the withdrawal was worse. Moved to a different state for her, did everything for her, bought her anything she wanted, didn't matter. Girl annihilated my heart and turned me into a sappy pathetic mess for months.

Whereas she could flash her perfect fake titties and have 5 guys eating her ass crack within minutes I did not have that same luxury. Flashing my penis just doesn't have the same effect on the opposite sex for whatever reason. So she would rub other guys in my face instantly just to make it worse because she knew how broken up I was. She would specifically go to places I was going to try to get over her bringing new guys around. Yeah, cold hearted biatch.

So I did what you do did. I started drinking to get over it, a bunch. Ended up just making things worse and getting me into trouble. Took some nasty situations to finally force me to move on.

And you know what? I did. My life after all that got remarkbly awesome. I went to school, had a 3.85 GPA while in 2 honors societies, and ended up going to the college of my choice. Oh and ended up meeting a girl I was with for 5 years that treated me better than the girl I was so broken up ever could have. Wound up being the best relationship of my life. I never paid the previous girlfriend a single thought again.

Time ended up being the most important thing. And after you heal, you'll be glad for it. I was an f'ing mess boo hooing over some fake tittied slut for months but after that first big heartbreak it's like you build up an immunity. I've had remarkably good luck with women since and especially recently. Probably because they see you aren't some puppy dog they can take advantage of so no games. And if they play games, no qualms about cutting them off right then and there.

My mom ended up running into her at Costco a few years ago and the girl approached and said hi. My mom couldn't recognize her. She was fat, with three kids, apparently getting knocked up pretty quickly. She never ended up going to school, getting a degree, and doing all the things she said she would do. Her vagina and tits ruined her, life over. Icing on the cake? She asked what I was up to and my mom said I was finishing up school and considering a law career. At the school she tried but couldn't get into.

You'll get over it man. Stop hitting the bottle so hard, nothing good will come of it. Just stop before you hurt yourself or someone else. Hopefully it doesn't take that. You'll get over it, you'll be fine, you'll be stronger.

Pretty much says it all. We all have BMW's for a reason. Take it out for a good spin and you should forget all about it. If not buy a motorcycle and you will forget anything and everything you want. Also remember, girls are a dime a dozen. There will always be someone better than your ex; they are your ex for a reason.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

$#@! man, don't trip bro. I'm smoking my life away as we speak. I just quit my job where I had pretty good income. Now I gotta start from the bottom and go back up again and hope I find a job soon. You'll find another woman and realize why the last one never worked out. It usually happens, but I agree with Sticky's post too. BTW how old are you that makes a difference too.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Pretty much says it all. We all have BMW's for a reason. Take it out for a good spin and you should forget all about it. If not buy a motorcycle and you will forget anything and everything you want. Also remember, girls are a dime a dozen. There will always be someone better than your ex; they are your ex for a reason.
    Exactly, dime a dozen. He'll meet some new one and be like, "WTF was I so broken up about?"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am 20 years old. I have pretty much no friends because I had one friend my whole life so I don't know how to have "normal" connections with multiple people. that one friend was gone my sophomore year in hs, and I've been lost since. problem is this girl has absolutely nothing, abused sexually and psychologically her whole life until she met me. but she cant love herself at all. I found out she is infatuated with her heroin addict ex bf recently. he showed up at our door when we were asleep one night (last Thursday night) and destroyed the situation. issue is her and I are on a lease together. neither of us really have anywhere else to go because we rely on eachothers income to get by. tomorrow I am going to an aa meeting, tomorrow I am going to shave and get a haircut so I can get a job as a car salesman and make some $#@!ing money. make some $#@!ing money so I can do the things that make me happy. god damn this world is a $#@!ed up place lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    I am 20 years old. I have pretty much no friends because I had one friend my whole life so I don't know how to have "normal" connections with multiple people. that one friend was gone my sophomore year in hs, and I've been lost since. problem is this girl has absolutely nothing, abused sexually and psychologically her whole life until she met me. but she cant love herself at all. I found out she is infatuated with her heroin addict ex bf recently. he showed up at our door when we were asleep one night (last Thursday night) and destroyed the situation. issue is her and I are on a lease together. neither of us really have anywhere else to go because we rely on eachothers income to get by. tomorrow I am going to an aa meeting, tomorrow I am going to shave and get a haircut so I can get a job as a car salesman and make some $#@!ing money. make some $#@!ing money so I can do the things that make me happy. god damn this world is a $#@!ed up place lol.
    I was hoping you would say 20 and not 40, lol, good.

Her heroin addict ex-bf is showing up at your door? You don't need her, get away from her, let her go ruin her life. Nothing you can do, he's already doping her up when you're not around guaranteed. She is obviously into that.

Get your $#@! together, get a job, get money, the $#@!es will come.

Click here to enlarge

My new motto as well.

Regarding the lease, talk to your landlord or company and try to explain the situation. See if you can get someone else to move in if they will allow that. Seeing her everyday sure as hell isn't going to help. Especially if she is doing heroin and boning some guy in your place.

$#@! man...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey man, I'm your friend. Now you have 2 friends. Seriously though man, you have any family to chill out with? Brother, sister, cousin? You're stressed out over some $#@!. Nah f that man leave it before it destroys your life.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Been there bro, I had an experience with a girl who was broken as well. Lots of baggage and abandonment issues that ended up creating an unhappy situation for both of us in the end. Don't let someone elses baggage weigh you down, you are your own man and once you stand up on your own feet and walk away you will never look back at this except as an experience you learned something from. You can't fix people, trying to only ruins the short time that you have as a young person. Enjoy life, avoid the drink for awhile until you get it under control, put yourself around people with common interests (Car meets with BMW bros for example), some of the best friends I have had in life have started as something as silly as owning the same car as someone.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Hey man, I'm your friend. Now you have 2 friends. Seriously though man, you have any family to chill out with? Brother, sister, cousin? You're stressed out over some $#@!. Nah f that man leave it before it destroys your life.
    I mean this is a good suggestion but my family wasn't very helpful. People your age though... definitely. Just needs to get his mind off it a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I mean this is a good suggestion but my family wasn't very helpful. People your age though... definitely. Just needs to get his mind off it a bit.
    I guess I'm lucky to have an ass load of family my age. But op were here for you. What's your location? I might know of meet spots there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    smoke weed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwtek Click here to enlarge
    smoke weed
    Not good advice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The important thing is that you're aware of the situation and you want to remedy it, that sometimes is the hardest part.

We've all been there with a broken heart and unfortunately time is the best healer, time to find new interests and replace those hurt feelings.

Like Sticky mentioned, focus on a new goal, hobby, and surround yourself in positive company. You now have a fresh start to focus on something you've always wanted to accomplish but never had the time. Imagine yourself reaching that goal, and let this be your motivator.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Plus imagine how pissed off she will be to see you happy doing well. If she isn't in rehab that is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I kicked out heroin addict ex 2 days after he got there. Saturday evening. I made sure she didn't end up banging the dude/doing heroin. would have resulted in her either going suicidal or having to get committed to a mental hospital. I was never not around one or both of them. i should've just left and let them do their thing, then point and say lol have fun $#@!ing yourselves up. but part of me didn't want to lose Brittney, even though I now see that i never had her. I live in the Seattle area, he ended up going to Portland, and some random person got him into a psych ward because he was going craaazzzyyy. Brittney and I are still living together, but I'm going to change that soon. Once I start this job on Monday life will be good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you for the support everyone. Cant believe I went crying to a forum over this haha. questionable drunken decision no doubt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you for the support everyone. Cant believe I went crying to a forum over this haha. questionable drunken decision no doubt.
    Don't beat yourself up over that. You see anyone making fun of you in here? This is just a community; how you interface with it is just more modern. Glad to see you got a plan in motion. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Plus imagine how pissed off she will be to see you happy doing well. If she isn't in rehab that is.
    The BEST revenge is your own success. I can't even begin to stress this enough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Amen
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    +1000000000000000000

I rub that $#@! in all my ex's faces, it gets me a $#@!ing chub just thinking about it Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In time it will heal. Same thing basically happened to me. I am a better person because of it. She is a coke'd up stripper last i heard in Chicago with herpes, and has had multiple abortions been raped, beaten, etc. She used to call me crying after the $#@! happened(rape, beaten up), I stopped picking up the phone years ago.

Try smoking weed and drinking less, also getting back on the horse, or should I say going out and getting laid is the best cure. Having another girl find you attractive really helps your subconscious.

What you are going through is natural and you will be better because of it. Try and stay busy constantly, go out with friends, make new ones, join a sports team, or some activities club. Sitting around will not be healthy or help you get over it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    even though I now see that i never had her.
    This

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast