Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    She is a coke'd up stripper last i heard in Chicago with herpes, and has had multiple abortions been raped, beaten, etc. She used to call me crying after the $#@! happened(rape, beaten up), I stopped picking up the phone years ago.
    This is one strip club I definitely need to avoid.... or attend. Not sure...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    or should I say going out and getting laid is the best cure. Having another girl find you attractive really helps your subconscious.
    This really truly does help. No wonder women do it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

OP what state do you live in? Honestly I'm going to suggest seeking God. He has helped me out thru some ruff patches in life. Drinking only masks the pain.

Hi 5
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    OP what state do you live in? Honestly I'm going to suggest seeking God. He has helped me out thru some ruff patches in life. Drinking only masks the pain.

Hi 5
    Do you have his cell phone number?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Do you have his cell phone number?

Yes

777-777-7777

Hi 5

lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    The BEST revenge is your own success. I can't even begin to stress this enough.
    This is great advice.

I was in a similar position in my early twenties after I drank my way out of school. I excelled in high school, then went to college and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. Before I new it I was working bull$#@! jobs like delivering beer. I meet a girl who wasn't worth a damn and once I told her I was going to go back to school and finish my degree, and she told me that was a waste of time and I wouldn't do it. Well I did it and kicked her ass to the curb. I met a pharmacist and I am excelling in school once again. I'll have my engineering degree in four more classes, and will marry my awesome girlfriend, who would never discourage me from bettering myself. The worthless girl will try to contact me every once in a while, but I don't have time for her bull$#@! now. I turn 30 next year and I finally have my life under control, and headed in a direction that will lead to success.

If this girl wants to dick around with this dude that does heroin, you need to get as far away from her as possible. I have never seen heroin lead to success, in fact it has killed people I have called friends. It doesn't matter if its heron or alcohol. If you let a drug rule your life, you better strap in and brace for impact because you are going to nose dive.

You are a young guy and have a lot of life to live yet, and plenty of time to make yourself into whatever you want. Maybe a white collar job isn't for you, but my father was very successful as an HVAC tech, and there are still good blue collar jobs to be had in this country. I'm not making any assumptions about your intelligence, just want to stress there are so many ways to be successful.

Its up to you. Your life is in your hands, and there is no reason it has to be anything but what you want it to be. Refocus on yourself, and the rest will fall into place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ajm8127 Click here to enlarge
    This is great advice.

I was in a similar position in my early twenties after I drank my way out of school. I excelled in high school, then went to college and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. Before I new it I was working bull$#@! jobs like delivering beer. I meet a girl who wasn't worth a damn and once I told her I was going to go back to school and finish my degree, and she told me that was a waste of time and I wouldn't do it. Well I did it and kicked her ass to the curb. I met a pharmacist and I am excelling in school once again. I'll have my engineering degree in four more classes, and will marry my awesome girlfriend, who would never discourage me from bettering myself. The worthless girl will try to contact me every once in a while, but I don't have time for her bull$#@! now. I turn 30 next year and I finally have my life under control, and headed in a direction that will lead to success.

If this girl wants to dick around with this dude that does heroin, you need to get as far away from her as possible. I have never seen heroin lead to success, in fact it has killed people I have called friends. It doesn't matter if its heron or alcohol. If you let a drug rule your life, you better strap in and brace for impact because you are going to nose dive.

You are a young guy and have a lot of life to live yet, and plenty of time to make yourself into whatever you want. Maybe a white collar job isn't for you, but my father was very successful as an HVAC tech, and there are still good blue collar jobs to be had in this country. I'm not making any assumptions about your intelligence, just want to stress there are so many ways to be successful.

Its up to you. Your life is in your hands, and there is no reason it has to be anything but what you want it to be. Refocus on yourself, and the rest will fall into place.
    A good women will make a man. A horrid 1 will destroy a life. You have met the proper women. Also a good women will stand by during the hard times as well.

Hi 5

Hi 5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No offense, but I am not a religious person. I have tried to understand religion, and I respect it for what it is and have no hard feelings towards people who do follow a religion, it just never did anything for me. I read the bible and it just seemed strange. Thank you for the advice though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love turning to alcohol
    i give away free stickers...lol
    phillyb hates me!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Turning to alcohol solves nothing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I've had drug addict/alcoholic friends at 20 years old that are now making six figures at 30, with a wife and two kids.. you have plenty of time to turn it around.. but first you need to move on. Quickly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I want vivid girls.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    The BEST revenge is your own success. I can't even begin to stress this enough.
    This is the line I always use haha, it's the best advice.
    You will look back in a couple years and be like WTF was I thinkiing?

Do what you can to get things together and go out and be the best damn you that you can possibly be. Go out and become so damn succesful, so damn great of a person and $#@! even become so friggen wealthy (because that's always icing on the cake) that she sits in a broken down bungalow with her heroin addict BF wishing she had stuck with you, all whilst burning inside due to your glory.

I read a little thing on facebook juts a couple weeks ago about the top 20 mistakes you can make your in 20's. Losing your focus, your life, your happiness and your well being over females was all over the top 20. It's hard not to be guilty of it, but these are the years to make your life and to put yourself in a position where you have a good future ahead of you.

Easier said than done, but don't be down and drunk, get angry and motivated.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    You will look back in a couple years and be like WTF was I thinkiing?
    Exactly, you won't even care.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    Losing your focus, your life, your happiness and your well being over females was all over the top 20.
    What about money? I'm still stuck on that one but ready to move past it myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12