Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    582.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No

    Lunatic Muslims attack off duty soldier in London

    http://news.sky.com/story/1094380/wo...-terror-attack

    Sickening. These bastards make my blood boil.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Horrific. Such a coward act .. makes me sad to see scumbag terrorists like that taking to the streets in a city I used to call my own Click here to enlarge
    ~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    I don't even understand.... wtf?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    This part makes me sick:
    "I apologise that women had to witness this today, but in our lands our women have to see the same,"
    What kind of fvcking justification is that?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    good thing witness's stood by and watched/ couldn't help since they were unarmed..

    because everyone knows noone dies when you cant carry a firearm, so noone should carry..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Sick $#@!s are everywhere. So long as our response to this is to blow up people from the sky using robots, I don't see this situation getting any better.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    good thing witness's stood by and watched/ couldn't help since they were unarmed..

    because everyone knows noone dies when you cant carry a firearm, so noone should carry..
    At some point, there will be so many laws broken in the course of carrying out any act of violence that people will just magically stop being violent. Or so the sheeple think...

    Up next: meat cleaver bans. Click here to enlarge
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    and someone live tweeted about it.. sad sad world..


    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ch-attack.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    If you can carry you can prevent that....

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    and someone live tweeted about it.. sad sad world..


    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ch-attack.html
    I wouldn't piss on that guy if he was on fire. But I might tweet about how hot it was getting.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    this attack was the 20,928th act of deadly terrorism carried out by Muslims since 9/11...


    FYI, I have lots of muslim friends, Im just stating a statistic

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't piss on that guy if he was on fire. But I might tweet about how hot it was getting.
    Repped, awesome line.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    As a Muslim myself, we don't consider people like these Muslims. They deserve the death penalty
    Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,948
    Rep Points
    2,880.1
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    good thing witness's stood by and watched/ couldn't help since they were unarmed..

    because everyone knows noone dies when you cant carry a firearm, so noone should carry..
    The first article i read about the situation said that officers responded to the scene within a few minutes, but after sizing up the situation called for an "armed police unit." Thats why it took over 20 minutes for officers to engage these guys. WTF?! Your police aren't armed? Do they carry airsoft guns?

    I find it hilarious that i see no mention of that little detail now. Now they say things like this

    "There were also questions over why it took around 20 minutes for armed police to arrive on the scene, during which time the killers calmly walked up and down the road, carrying their bloodied knives and a pistol, while members of the public confronted them.
    When police did arrive, both gunmen tried to rush at the police and were shot, reportedly by a female officer."

    $#@!es..
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    582.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    The first article i read about the situation said that officers responded to the scene within a few minutes, but after sizing up the situation called for an "armed police unit." Thats why it took over 20 minutes for officers to engage these guys. WTF?! Your police aren't armed? Do they carry airsoft guns?

    I find it hilarious that i see no mention of that little detail now. Now they say things like this

    "There were also questions over why it took around 20 minutes for armed police to arrive on the scene, during which time the killers calmly walked up and down the road, carrying their bloodied knives and a pistol, while members of the public confronted them.
    When police did arrive, both gunmen tried to rush at the police and were shot, reportedly by a female officer."

    $#@!es..
    No not all our police are armed. We generally have less need for them to do so as members of the public [ in general] do not have access to guns.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    582.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    As a Muslim myself, we don't consider people like these Muslims. They deserve the death penalty
    Guess there are lunatics in all faiths.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    489.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    The first article i read about the situation said that officers responded to the scene within a few minutes, but after sizing up the situation called for an "armed police unit." Thats why it took over 20 minutes for officers to engage these guys. WTF?! Your police aren't armed? Do they carry airsoft guns?

    I find it hilarious that i see no mention of that little detail now. Now they say things like this

    "There were also questions over why it took around 20 minutes for armed police to arrive on the scene, during which time the killers calmly walked up and down the road, carrying their bloodied knives and a pistol, while members of the public confronted them.
    When police did arrive, both gunmen tried to rush at the police and were shot, reportedly by a female officer."

    $#@!es..
    during witch time they could have ran around and killed more people if they wanted while it took 20 min for the police to arrive with a weapon .I cant wrap my head around this .

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    No not all our police are armed. We generally have less need for them to do so as members of the public [ in general] do not have access to guns.

    any restriction on kitchen knives and baseball bats, or metal pipes perhaps?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    582.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    any restriction on kitchen knives and baseball bats, or metal pipes perhaps?
    We prefer a good old fashioned punch up!
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    We prefer a good old fashioned punch up!
    lol..

    thats what the Brit soldier thought he was gonna do too Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Funny though, never seems to be a taser far away if somebody should dare to swear at a policeman, or if you get involved in a petty fight outside the kebab shop.
    ~

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    31.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    A 20 minute response time for an assault is inexcusable unless you live in a third world country. Beautiful country but idiotic "gun control" laws. I don't get that no one would help this guy.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,590
    Rep Points
    2,018.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    this attack was the 20,928th act of deadly terrorism carried out by Muslims since 9/11...


    FYI, I have lots of muslim friends, Im just stating a statistic
    Holy $#@!. That puts $#@! into perspective. The sad thing is I don't think this will EVER end. In fact, it will get worse.

    This is why it infuriates me that idiots don't want people to have guns. Oh, my son's head got chopped off today because he was working for a company that builds X - some people believe X is the reason for Y - so they thought they had to chop his head off... I didn't have any way of protecting him - so umm, I decided to tweet the whole thing (this dude should just be hung; if not for his cowardice for his $#@!ing idiotic slang bull$#@! "grammar"). Of course I am kidding about the tweet $#@! - but seriously, that was the first thing the dude thought of?

    If criminals will carry guns regardless of any law in place, law abiding citizens without prior history of battery/assault should be able to carry a gun. Period.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,590
    Rep Points
    2,018.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Yes Reputation No
    I do have a question - not sure if this has been brought up before... I am not singling out ANY religion, however in most religions, God is taken to be the almighty - the reason for life, the reason for death and everything in-between... The reason for this earth - the reason for everything. God also is the person to "judge" - grants a person to the Heavens or Paradise. He gives us no permission to kill others, that's for him to do (is my understanding).

    Since he is the person to judge - if the people killing are killing for reasons not deemed appropriate by him - they will be judged by him. In other words, if someone believes that the British are wrong for fighting in a war, why can't it be known that they will be responsible at death for what they have done?

    I see no good reason why God would allow someone to kill another human - for any reason, however I am not up to date on beliefs for all religions. I am honestly curious though - is this something that is allowed by God ever?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I do have a question - not sure if this has been brought up before... I am not singling out ANY religion, however in most religions, God is taken to be the almighty - the reason for life, the reason for death and everything in-between... The reason for this earth - the reason for everything. God also is the person to "judge" - grants a person to the Heavens or Paradise. He gives us no permission to kill others, that's for him to do (is my understanding).

    Since he is the person to judge - if the people killing are killing for reasons not deemed appropriate by him - they will be judged by him. In other words, if someone believes that the British are wrong for fighting in a war, why can't it be known that they will be responsible at death for what they have done?

    I see no good reason why God would allow someone to kill another human - for any reason, however I am not up to date on beliefs for all religions. I am honestly curious though - is this something that is allowed by God ever?
    its allowable in almost every "book" though,

    BTWClick here to enlarge



    Im searching for the graph i vaguelly recall, but actually violence by religion actually is on a cycle much like everything else in life, its just Islam is on the rise right now.. damn i need to find that chart..

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I do have a question - not sure if this has been brought up before... I am not singling out ANY religion, however in most religions, God is taken to be the almighty - the reason for life, the reason for death and everything in-between... The reason for this earth - the reason for everything. God also is the person to "judge" - grants a person to the Heavens or Paradise. He gives us no permission to kill others, that's for him to do (is my understanding).

    Since he is the person to judge - if the people killing are killing for reasons not deemed appropriate by him - they will be judged by him. In other words, if someone believes that the British are wrong for fighting in a war, why can't it be known that they will be responsible at death for what they have done?

    I see no good reason why God would allow someone to kill another human - for any reason, however I am not up to date on beliefs for all religions. I am honestly curious though - is this something that is allowed by God ever?
    In the Quran it states that if you kill one innocent person, it's like you've killed everyone in the world. Ask any sane Muslim and they'll probably tell you the something. Of course the extremists don't see it that way and you get result as we saw in the video.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •