Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunatic Muslims attack off duty soldier in London

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In the Quran it states that if you kill one innocent person, it's like you've killed everyone in the world. Ask any sane Muslim and they'll probably tell you the something. Of course the extremists don't see it that way and you get result as we saw in the video.
    In general it seam's to be the Clerics behind these radicals that drive them to act the way that they do. They just wind them up and the result's are incidents like this or the Boston bombings.

335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sad. Very very sad. My wife just visited two weeks ago. She and her friends are in the Air Force. I wouldn't react appropriately If something like this happened. My condolences, and my next salute during retreat will be for this fine soldier. Rip brother.

06 M3 ZCP: RPI Scoops, AFe Stage 2 Intake, Power Flex Urenthane Bushings, Shark Injector, VAC Ultra Light UDP's, Turner Solid Diff Bushing, UUC Evo 3, and BAV Auto CDV mod

E46 M3 links:

E46 M3 wheel/tire fitment guide

Race Tires!!!

Evolve Tune+Alpha N+Euro Header Dyno, +46 rwhp

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    In general it seam's to be the Clerics behind these radicals that drive them to act the way that they do. They just wind them up and the result's are incidents like this or the Boston bombings.
    Exactly. The trouble is the interpretation of "innocent", and as a result who are the infidels, by those who are able to take advantage of others and recruit them into doing things like this.

Current:
    '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '00 S2000
    Previous:
    '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

...Annnnnd here's the cleric:

TRIPOLI, Lebanon (Reuters) - A Syrian-born Islamist cleric who taught one of the attackers accused of hacking to death an off-duty British soldier on a London street praised the attack for its "courage" and said Muslims would see it as a strike on a military target.
    In an interview in Tripoli, northern Lebanon, where he has lived since being banished from Britain in 2005, Omar Bakri, founder of banned British Islamist group Al Muhajiroun, told Reuters he knew suspect Michael Abebolajo from a decade ago.
    "When I saw the footage I recognized the face immediately," Bakri told Reuters. "I used to know him. A quiet man, very shy, asking lots of questions about Islam."
    "What surprised me (is) the quiet man, the man who is very shy, decided to carry out an attack against a British soldier in the middle of the day in the middle of a street in the UK. In east London. It's incredible.
    "When I saw that, honestly I was very surprised - standing firm, courageous, brave. Not running away. Rather, he said why he carried (it out) and he wanted the whole world to hear it."
    The attack has been vociferously condemned by Muslim organizations across Britain.
    Adebolajo, 28, a British-born convert from a Christian Nigerian immigrant family, went by the nickname Mujahid - warrior - after taking up Islam as a teenager in a suburb on the northeast outskirts of London.
    He was filmed with his hands still covered with the blood of Afghan war veteran Lee Rigby, 25, after the attack. Clutching a butcher's knife and meat cleaver, he said the killing was revenge for British participation in wars in foreign countries.
    He and a second knife-wielding attacker, Nigerian-born naturalized British citizen Michael Adebowale, 22, are in hospital after being shot by police during their arrest. They have yet to be charged. Police have also arrested another man and a woman under suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
    Bakri said his organization Al Muhajiroun had nothing to do with the attack because they had not seen Adebolajo since 2005. However, Anjem Choudary, who took over the leadership of Al Muhajiroun when Bakri was exiled from Britain, has told Reuters Adebolajo attended the group's events until about two years ago.
    "I think Michael, or Mujahid, is going to stand for what God has destined for him," Bakri said, speaking in English. "God destined for him to carry out the attack and God destined for the British soldier to die for the cause he believed in.
    "Maybe Michael, in the eyes of many people in Britain, Muslim and non-Muslim, they don't condone what he did. They condemn it. But in the eyes of Muslims around the world they don't see him the same way. The Muslims in this country, they are so happy, proud of him. They see him as a freedom fighter attacking a military base."
    Bakri said he had been living in Lebanon since 2005, under an agreement by which Lebanon prevents him from leaving the country for 30 years. But he said he was in daily contact with students in Britain.

http://news.yahoo.com/exiled-cleric-...112658347.html

Current:
    '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '00 S2000
    Previous:
    '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

welp, i live in a nazi state and cant carry concealed/ or open, but i always carry a folding knife.. its better than nothing and gets the job done if used properly.. i would suggest everyone do so as well..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    welp, i live in a nazi state and cant carry concealed/ or open, but i always carry a folding knife.. its better than nothing and gets the job done if used properly.. i would suggest everyone do so as well..

That sucks My glock 19 is my new best friend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    That sucks My glock 19 is my new best friend.
    waiting for 60 days now on a permit to buy a G19 myself, fun fact: NJ law says i MUST have my permits back within 30 days, or a reason why im denied.. I guess the law doesn't apply to the law enforcers..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I have carried a modified black gas pipe in my vehicles next to the driver's seat since I could drive. Compliments of my Uncle the LDL trucker.

Used to carry brass knuckles, when I enforced my own personal stand your ground belief.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    I have carried a modified black gas pipe in my vehicles next to the driver's seat since I could drive. Compliments of my Uncle the LDL trucker.

Used to carry brass knuckles, when I enforced my own personal stand your ground belief.
    well, i have a very certain response in a life or death event.
    noone expects or can properly defend an attempted takedown right..?
    well no, some can, but if your 4" blade is drawn and your goal is the femoral artery, it doesnt matter.. your gonna get close and your goal isnt the actual take-down, but to just close the distance.shoot in, drive the blade in and back..
    you may get injured, and they make put up a fight, but they will go down quickly.. its just a matter of time.. of course, this is why i prefer to walk away from conflicts, an argument and self preservation are different

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Disgusting.

Btw, a similar thread was posted up on Nazipost, and I commented on this, condemning it, expressing my anger, and was immediately jumped on by people defending or rationalizing why the murder had been done. Some sick degenerates over there.

JB4-G5/FBO/Meth/VMR 701s/Lots of fun

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

waiting for 60 days now on a permit to buy a G19 myself, fun fact: NJ law says i MUST have my permits back within 30 days, or a reason why im denied.. I guess the law doesn't apply to the law enforcers..
    You will love the g19. Its a little heavy for Cc though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    You will love the g19. Its a little heavy for Cc though
    We use G17 on the job, so a G19 is a welcomed change . just need to find one thats selling for a reasonable price

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Left fist, right fist or headbutt. We have similar dilemmas to you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    A Syrian-born Islamist cleric who taught one of the attackers accused of hacking to death an off-duty British soldier on a London street praised the attack for its "courage" and said Muslims would see it as a strike on a military target.
    Really? Praised for "courage" ?

Praising this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Really? Praised for "courage" ?

Praising this?
    Its their mentality, they honestly believe that they are on some sort of holy mission. Have you seen those $#@!s in Syria wearing shirts that have the falling buildings of the World Trade Towers on? This is the rational of the morons that the west are trying to fight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

It's like some of these areas are still in the dark ages...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    As a Muslim myself, we don't consider people like these Muslims. They deserve the death penalty
    From one Muslim to another, Agreed 110%

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Just got mine for $300 in like new condition. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Just got mine for $300 in like new condition. Click here to enlarge
    sunuva$#@!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

well, i have a very certain response in a life or death event.
    You hit the nail on the head. While many profess what actions they would take when confronted by such an event, until it is experienced, your response is theoretical.

Sufficiently into my fifth decade of life, I have been close enough to L/D events, that I must have cat DNA somewhere in my ancestral line. Except for a few events, situational awareness, intuition and clear distinct communication have de-escalated potential problems.

Two decades ago, the lethality of my response to an event was probably 5x higher and more offensive, than now. Today, it would be the last resort defense, it vs me (or mine)!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

War Memorial Central London today, no respect for anything

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    You hit the nail on the head. While many profess what actions they would take when confronted by such an event, until it is experienced, your response is theoretical.
    for average citizens, i suppose its theoretical. but if you dedicate hours upon hours to reacting to such events, its a a very high probability your muscle memory will kick in. i can agree that nothing can guarantee it, but well over 90% chance i would say. now, this is f course different between actual L/D and just confrontation/conflict..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    War Memorial Central London today, no respect for anything

Click here to enlarge
    They are going to push things too far...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12