4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Car is sick OP GLWS bump
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, yes it is a very special car. I am refinancing my house w/ a cash out so maybe I can keep her after allClick here to enlarge

You are right about Texas, I need my 800 rwhp GT2 (which is not as much an all around fun car as this...it seriously just wants to kill you) just to hang w/ the big dogs here.

at the Supra Nats there will be more than 8-10 1K plus hp cars out "In Mexico" at any given time. The rear engine traction advantage of the Porsche has allowed me to beat sopme, however, if I can draw them down to 40mph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, yes it is a very special car. I am refinancing my house w/ a cash out so maybe I can keep her after allClick here to enlarge

You are right about Texas, I need my 800 rwhp GT2 (which is not as much an all around fun car as this...it seriously just wants to kill you) just to hang w/ the big dogs here.

at the Supra Nats there will be more than 8-10 1K plus hp cars out "In Mexico" at any given time. The rear engine traction advantage of the Porsche has allowed me to beat sopme, however, if I can draw them down to 40mph.
    Awesome man! You have made the car right, so hopefully you end up keeping it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Price drop...I really have too many cars (800 hp GT2, C63, E350 and this car).

$42K

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good luck man. These cars are amazing but the economy and resale value will make it extremely difficult to sell. Definitely has to go to the right person.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are right...economy is tough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Right person is important. I think. Us here see it for all the good stuff. Random might not even have a clue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The mechanic at Motorwerks here in Houston has expressed interest. It says a lot about the car that an expert who has been through it wants to buy it.

He offered me $39K if he can sell his M3. I told him if he put down at least 20K I would do the financing. I might accept this offer, although 39K is my absolute rock bottom.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu Click here to enlarge
    The mechanic at Motorwerks here in Houston has expressed interest. It says a lot about the car that an expert who has been through it wants to buy it.

He offered me $39K if he can sell his M3. I told him if he put down at least 20K I would do the financing. I might accept this offer, although 39K is my absolute rock bottom.
    If you are willing to offer financing yourself that should open it up far more.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234