Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: Vorsteiner CF Hood Painted Alpine White

Selling my Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber hood Painted Alpine White. I bought this hood off another member recently but when I saw it in person I realized it was not for me. My loss is your gain, $950 shipped anywhere in the U.S. or 800 Local Pick up in Los Angeles. I did not install it in my car, the hood comes with the BMW Roundel. You will have to use the locking mechanism from your OEM hood which is held by 2 screws and can be removed with a screw driver. Hood is in near perfect condition except for a super tiny imperfection by the roundel which is only noticeable if you REALLY examine it which I did lol.

For some reason the insert picture thing isnt working so here is a link to the picture of the hood I am selling.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvu2mogrgbzsdm0/image-1.png

Here is a picture of another 135i with the hood installed

Click here to enlarge
    BMW Performance Kidney Grille, CF Lip Spoiler, CF Diffusser, Blackline LCI Tailights, Magnaflow Full Exhaust, BMS Intake, Jb4 w/ E85, Meth Injection, BMS ********, VRSF 5" Intercooler, CP-E Charge Pipe, ST Coilovers, M3 Subframe Bushings, VMR VB3 Wheels, 255 Inline Fuel Pump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Site doesn't allow hotlinking. GLWS.