Close

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

George Zimmerman Trial

I hate to say it but I've been watching alot of the trial recently and I feel the defense is doing a great job (especially Mark O'mara) and there is no way the prosecution is going to be able to prove second degree murder.

For second degree murder it has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that:

Zimmerman was the initial aggressor.
    I think it's pretty clean that Zimmerman could have walked away, but he didn't. I don't however think Zimmerman went running right up to Martin. I think Martin had a chip on his shoulder and thought he was some type of thug, his Twitter account all but proves this. Evidenced by what the told his retard friend Rachel Jenteal that he was being followed by some, "Creepy ass Cracker".
    So, I think Martin saw he was being followed, didn't like it, and asked Zimmerman why he was following him. I think the two both walked towards one another and then a verbal argument ensued, followed by Martin taking Zimmerman down.

They also have to prove that the defendant acted with ill will hatred spite or evil intent. Most of the time where you see ill will hatred spite or evil intent the defendant has an ongoing relationship with and/or has know the victim for some time. Not the case with Zimmerman and Martin.

To prove self defense they have to prove that he had reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm, and exhausted all means to get away.
    I believe that Zimmerman was on the bottom and Martin was beating his ass, that's why he was yelling for help. The injuries sustained by Zimmerman pretty much prove this in my mind. Also, why would Martin have been yelling for help if Zimmerman had just pulled a gun on him ?? It makes no sense. Zimmerman pulls the gun, Martin screams for help and then manages to beat Zimmerman's head on the concrete, then the gun goes off ?? Again, that makes no sense.

Point is....so much time has gone by since this initially happened, that I feel people have forgotten how serious the black community reacted to it and how pissed off they were.
    I'm pretty sure Zimmerman is going to get off and be acquitted. And I'm pretty sure when that happens all hell is going to break loose within the black community across the country.

What do you guys think ? Discuss....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Zimmerman's main mistake seems to be not walking away after the dispatcher essentially said he didn't need to follow.

I think they might try to convict him simply to appease the black community for perceived past slights but that isn't justice. It's like the higher ups are pushing for it no matter what. Even despite the arrest warrant being falsified: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...arrest-warrant

This is politics at work.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    retard friend Rachel Jenteal
    She speaks three languages(primary is creole), not mentally deficit person I know about can do that. Hell, I can't do that!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seems he should have been charged with manslaughter not second degree murder.

Again, that makes no sense.
    Was there evidence that Zimmerman pulled the gun and then they fought or vice versa?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    She speaks three languages(primary is creole), not mentally deficit person I know about can do that. Hell, I can't do that!
    Yes but they are ebonics, slang, and hip-hop. Neither of them is English.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

7 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    They can't prove Murder 2 because Zimmerman is not guilty on all charges.

Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.
    Live like a thug, die like thug.

Blacks kill each other every day in alarming numbers.
    But, they only have a problem with blacks dying when it involves another race.
    Any educated person knows who the REAL racists are.
    The charges and this trial were forced to appease the REAL racists in efforts to avoid the rioting, looting, and violence they historically commit.

The pandering to the REAL racists in this continues to cripple us. 40 acres and a mule should have never been an option. The compensation for the despicable practice of slavery should have been free passage back to where they were sold by their own people in addition to financial compensation.

Blacks unjustly suffered the horrors of slavery for 200 years. Even though the overwhelming majority of Americans are not descendants of slave owners, or are the children of those who immigrated here well past the end of slavery, this entire country will suffer for the sins of slavery, and for the mistake of not returning Africans to Africa, for eternity, or until this country's collapse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    They can't prove Murder 2 because Zimmerman is not guilty on all charges.

Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.
    Live like a thug, die like thug.

The charges and this trial were forced to appease the REAL racists in efforts to avoid the rioting, looting, and violence they historically commit.

The pandering to the REAL racists in this continues to cripple us. 40 acres and a mule should have never been an option. The compensation for the despicable practice of slavery should have been free passage back to where they were sold by their own people in addition to financial compensation.

Blacks unjustly suffered the horrors of slavery for 200 years. Even though the overwhelming majority of Americans are not descendants of slave owners, or are the children of those who immigrated here well past the end of slavery, this entire country will suffer for the sins of slavery, and for the mistake of not returning Africans to Africa, for eternity, or until this country's collapse.
    Best post you've made to date. Bravo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Best post you've made to date. Bravo.
    I'm glad we agree on the undeniable facts.
    Frankly, I prefer to agree with you than argue with you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    I'm glad we agree on the undeniable facts.
    Frankly, I prefer to agree with you than argue with you.
    Likewise

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I believe that Zimmerman was on the bottom and Martin was beating his ass,
    Slain teenager Trayvon Martin had only a single abrasion on his hands, according to the medical examiner who autopsied the victim, which he testified could have occurred prior to the incident.

A single abrasion in a so called rollin' on the ground ass whoopin?

Zimmerman's a liar, inconsistent and will probably be acquitted.

Wow. How long you been holding that in?

$#@! it!

That was the stupidest screed against blacks, them or who the $#@! ever you are afraid of that I have heard today. Separate your ridiculous racial opinions from the fact that the justice system is screwed. If for one second you can remove your racial tint on this case, you will see that the prosecutor sucks and the defense is good.

Take that cloud of race room freshener that you view the world through and realize that a Neighborhood watch dick, pushing confrontation is likely to get it. Wanna be cop private security asshats suck Twinkies. Defense has already proved that race wasn't Zimmerman's motivation. "Those $#@!in' punks" were any dude that fit the description.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Its racist that you defend him, its racist if you oppose him.

Its a joke.

Two people with attitudes met in the wrong place in the wrong time. Happens everyday, all over the US. This one was made into a race case. Obama even made comments about it..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Its racist that you defend him, its racist if you oppose him.

Its a joke.

Two people with attitudes met in the wrong place in the wrong time. Happens everyday, all over the US. This one was made into a race case. Obama even made comments about it..
    The whole thing is disgusting:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Slain teenager Trayvon Martin had only a single abrasion on his hands, according to the medical examiner who autopsied the victim, which he testified could have occurred prior to the incident.

$#@! it!

That was the stupidest screed against blacks, them or who the $#@! ever you are afraid of that I have heard today. Separate your ridiculous racial opinions from the fact that the justice system is screwed. If for one second you can remove your racial tint on this case, you will see that the prosecutor sucks and the defense is good.

Take that cloud of race room freshener that you view the world through and realize that a Neighborhood watch dick, pushing confrontation is likely to get it. Wanna be cop private security asshats suck Twinkies. Defense has already proved that race wasn't Zimmerman's motivation. "Those $#@!in' punks" were any dude that fit the description.
    the $#@! are you talking about ?? Where did I say anything racist ?? You misquoted me dude, go back and RE READ.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yage-

Do you have any idea how naive you sound?

I don't hold anything in.
    I tell it like it is and back it up with facts and statistics.

If blacks don't like to hear the statistics and facts, then they should work to change attitudes and behaviors in their community. It's blacks killing blacks in alarming numbers, and it's blacks that are responsible for a ridiculously
    disproportionate percentage of violent crime.

Or, better yet, return to Liberia and create a utopian society instead of suffering here in America under the oppression of the white man.

That will never happen.
    Because as un-politically correct as it is to say, the best thing that ever happen to Africans was being sold by their own people to Americans. 200 years of despicable slavery carried out by rich Europeans resulted in endless welfare state in America for the descendants of those slaves.
    If you disagree, ask a Liberian for their opinion.
    I actually have.
    They quickly and enthusiastically agree with me.

Still think I'm wrong?
    Then return to Liberia and build a utopian society and stop allowing the "white man to hold you down" here in America. Because we all know how the lives of those slaves, and their descendants, would have been if they weren't sold by their own people to Europeans in America.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-09-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ corvette driver. lol Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

The whole thing is disgusting:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

All of the above is why racial stereotypes exist and continue to hamper the black community. I hope they all DO start riots and loot....and I hope there are armed security guards in every single one of those stores. Stupid $#@!ing morons.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    ^ corvette driver. lol Click here to enlarge
    So is Colin Powell and Joe Biden.
    So, is there an intelligent point you were trying to make?

Colin Powell is a great topic.
    I always felt he would have made a great presidential candidate, and I looked forward to voting him in as the the first black president. My Jamaican business partner couldn't wait for him to be the first Jamaican-American president as well.
    Then, Powell completely reversed a his lifelong political views and beliefs to support Obama for the SOLE reason that Obama had an African sperm donor, regardless of the fact that they had lifelong opposing political views.
    Another example of blacks proving they are the most racist people on the planet....even the most accomplished, educated, and respectable blacks continue to show their true colors in this regard. (Obama saying my son would look like Trayvon, Jamie Fox's blind support for the Martin Family)

Powell's support of Obama solely based on his African sperm donor is even more of a cliche because Obama never even knew his African sperm donor who abandoned him to be raised by his white family. Obama himself told his white girlfriend in college "I don't have a black bone in my body" when she asked why he never dated a black woman.
    The fact that the media never ever mentions Obama's alcoholic sperm donor, the details of his pathetic life, the many children he had with multiple women, and his mutliple drunk driving accidents that left him crippled and eventually dead on the side of the road proves how corrupt our society is.
    The medias false conviction of Zimmerman by lies and manipulation, shows how biased the liberal media is in this country.
    How come we never saw GZ's broken nose in color and how come TM's pictures were of him 6 years prior?

But, I'll digress.
    This was far too much truth for some people to read at one time.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-09-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

$#@! it!

Seems like you live in a wacky world of weirdness to me. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I've never seen a race like the "White American" who hates himself more than anybody else in the world. Hey this case might seem interesting, 2 black kids targeting only white people: http://fox59.com/2013/07/02/victims-...#axzz2YHGHg72b

How much you want to bet this will never get any national media attention. Also please tell me why that wont happen, I find it a lot more racist when 2 black kids murder a white man and then shoot another one who was walking his dog. Than some mixed white/hispanic superhero wannabe who got into a fight with some confrontational little $#@! who was on his way to improving society through "thug life" who just happened to be black (wow shocker!!!).

That news story is 100 times more interesting, vicious and racist than that Treyvon Martin shooting. I guarantee you these 2 anus pukes are racist to the bone. That all they wanted to do is target white people. But apparently this country and people living in it will see this as just crime and not event mention race in it. Hate crime apparently seems to be reserved for only when a white man wrongs any other race in this $#@!ed up country.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Get the $#@! out of here with this bull$#@!. I've met black girls who speak 3 languages and no, they wouldn't consider the 3 languages she apparently speaks actual languages. You're trying to make this moron who in her existence of 19 years somehow managed to develop a smaller brain than a god damn amoeba. In her own words:

That's real retarded sir.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    'That's real retarded sir.' LOL.

When in doubt, go with the Chewbacca defense:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Get the $#@! out of here with this bull$#@!. I've met black girls who speak 3 languages and no, they wouldn't consider the 3 languages she apparently speaks actual languages. You're trying to make this moron who in her existence of 19 years somehow managed to develop a smaller brain than a god damn amoeba. In her own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOJgTHJm2g8

That's real retarded sir.
    Dude, CLASSIC. Creole is a language now ? LOL, so that means the 2 different dialects of French Parisian I speak means I can add 2 more to my repertoire. What a JOKE. The fact that the defense put her on the stand is as laughable as their case for 2nd degree murder.

I'm honestly just waiting for him to be acquitted while I sit here and load hi cap mags lol. Maybe the blacks in LA will wise up this time and start looting Beverly Hills instead of their own neighborhoods lol. Man, I only wish....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...122248PM-1.png
    ROTFLMAO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    After watching her testimony i gave up watching it. GZ will be acquitted I hope

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast