Close

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 479
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    2,641.0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    So they couldnt pin anything on GZ but they get his wife on lying to a judge about how much money they have. What does their financial status have to do with anything?
    they reduced his bail on the basis of the lawyer saying it was unreasonable, but he just had an inheritance they did not mention... it was lowered and later found out that he had more money than stated originally @Itsbrokeagain
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    2,641.0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    id tell that $#@! to take a walk if i was him... last thing he needs is to be arguing with a wife while dealing with the entire black population despising him... if my wife even told my friends she was considering a divorce behind my back id tell her to go let alone on national tv...
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    if my wife even told my friends she was considering a divorce behind my back id tell her to go let alone on national tv...
    exactly

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,303
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wonder if she did it for money that they most likely offered her lol

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Wonder if she did it for money that they most likely offered her lol
    If they offered her money then of course.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So we having fun with stand your ground yet?

    Victims must not be black thugs, otherwise all the media junkies would be all over this!

    http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbc...nclick_check=1


  7. #457
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    142.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Updated story says gun not related to incident and that the wife and father will not give sworn statements.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    2,641.0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nawlinstornado Click here to enlarge
    Updated story says gun not related to incident and that the wife and father will not give sworn statements.
    fat $#@! is a jelous fame war.... porno coming in 4 3 2 1 with some treyvon look alike .... im sure some retards will watch it
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,828
    Rep Points
    31,567.5
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    fat $#@! is a jelous fame war.... porno coming in 4 3 2 1 with some treyvon look alike .... im sure some retards will watch it
    I didn't even think of the porn application wow man lol.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    2,641.0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    wanna reach out to her? Shes dumb enough maybe, we cabn prob sell a tape of her for 100s of thousands... pathetic really lol @Sticky

    im willing to bet this is not the last well see of her and im holding to the porno thing
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    How's that Zimmerman thing working for his defenders?

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Rep Points
    -20.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    How's that Zimmerman thing working for his defenders?
    Speaking for myself, I was never a defender of Z, but a prosecutor of TM, Sharpton, and the liberal press.
    Even Z haters have to take recent incidents with a grain of salt.
    If Z had any sense, he would leave the country permanently.

    If Z is convicted of a crime, then throw the book at him. If not for anything, for being stupid for not laying low after the TM trial.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    557
    Rep Points
    756.1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So we now have living breathing proof Zimmerman's true character but people still want to stand by their "prosecution" of Trayvon Martin. Prejudice blinds...

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Rep Points
    -20.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    So we now have living breathing proof Zimmerman's true character but people still want to stand by their "prosecution" of Trayvon Martin. Prejudice blinds...
    What "proof" do we have?
    Some jilted lover of Z made some claim.
    The only one people who know that the truth is the 2 of them.

    If Z breaks the law, ESPECIALLY after all the attention he received from the TM case, I say throw the book at him.
    Unlike racists like YOU, I don't blindly support Z because of his race.

    Racist blacks like YOU don't give a F about facts or evidence.
    They just want to hang Z while ignoring all the FACTS that exposes TM for the thug that he was who caused his own death.

    Racist blacks like you support other blacks no matter what the facts are, just because they are black.
    Blacks continue to be the most racist people living in the US today.

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    675
    Rep Points
    986.1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    What "proof" do we have?
    Some jilted lover of Z made some claim.
    The only one people who know that the truth is the 2 of them.

    If Z breaks the law, ESPECIALLY after all the attention he received from the TM case, I say throw the book at him.
    Unlike racists like YOU, I don't blindly support Z because of his race.

    Racist blacks like YOU don't give a F about facts or evidence.
    They just want to hang Z while ignoring all the FACTS that exposes TM for the thug that he was who caused his own death.

    Racist blacks like you support other blacks no matter what the facts are, just because they are black.
    Blacks continue to be the most racist people living in the US today.
    STFU already go fall in a hole. Click here to enlarge

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Rep Points
    -20.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    STFU already go fall in a hole. Click here to enlarge

    Nahhh.
    I'm gonna keep posting the truth.
    No matter how much people like you want to deny reality.

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    557
    Rep Points
    756.1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Nahhh.
    I'm gonna keep posting IGNORANCE.
    No matter how much people like you want to LIVE IN reality.
    Fixed it for yah bud. Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Rep Points
    -20.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ignorance is ignoring statistics and the daily news.
    Ignorance is ignoring the words that come out of the mouths of Sharpton and the liberal press.
    Ignorance is ignoring what we see with our own eyes every day.

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Your entertainment as a troll is funny.

    "Ignorance is ignoring......" Click here to enlarge No $#@! Sherlock!

    Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Arabs are members of this site from all over the world. All of their input is valuable.

    You bought race generalizations in every time. Therefore you are a racist. Actually, based on your definition above, an ignorant racist.


    This case is no more than an example of how money talks in the court system. Of how well intentioned laws fail miserably when applied in reality. Of political positioning by lawyers seeking office or power. Race was always a canard for gullible, scaredy cat types to harp on while the players in this case said it was not an issue.

    My own bias is against wanna be cops, working private security. Add to that the lies this man told throughout and his credibility is isht.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Rep Points
    -20.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So, do you hear any white people on TV or shouting in the street about the shooter named Dunn being convicted in Florida?
    No
    You know why?
    Because he was justly convicted and race has NOTHING to do with justice.
    We let the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE determine guilt.

    I, and I think most whites, don't blindly support people just because they have the same color of skin as we do.
    If we did, that would make us racists, like all the Trayvon supporters.

    The police investigation showed no evidence of a gun being present in the SUV.
    Even if there was, it's my understanding that Dunn kept shooting into the SUV after it pulled away.
    So, even if he felt his life was in danger, his actions went from defensive to aggressive and criminal once the SUV began to move away.
    That's why he was convicted of the other charges, but not for 1st degree murder.
    You can thank the brain dead Floridian government for overcharging and repeating the SAME mistakes, over, and over, and over again.
    The fact that these idiots are going to re-try after the lengthy sentence, is just indicative of Florida being a backward, hillbilly state.

    Regardless, I hope there wan't a gun in the SUV that was pointed at Dunn. If so, I think he should have been acquitted.
    But, not calling the police after the shooting seems to be an admission of guilt by Dunn.

    With all this said, I have to ask the question, would Dunn have pulled his weapon if these punk kids didn't threaten to kill him ???
    People keep crying about these little thugs getting killed, but would they have been in a position to be shot if they didn't behave like thugs in the first place?

    As much as you can tell from a 2 minute interview, the kid's parents seemed like good people.
    They have my sympathy.
    Unlike Trayvon's gang member sperm donor and his "mother" who exploited the death of their own thug kid for money and to further a racist agenda, who I despise.
    I can't wait for them, Sharpton and Jackson to join Trayvon where they belong.
    Last edited by TT C6; 02-20-2014 at 02:11 PM.

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    98.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    So, do you hear any white people on TV or shouting in the street about the shooter named Dunn being convicted in Florida?
    No
    You know why?
    Because he was justly convicted and race has NOTHING to do with justice.
    We let the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE determine guilt.

    I, and I think most whites, don't blindly support people just because they have the same color of skin as we do.
    If we did, that would make us racists, like all the Trayvon supporters.

    The police investigation showed no evidence of a gun being present in the SUV.
    Even if there was, it's my understanding that Dunn kept shooting into the SUV after it pulled away.
    So, even if he felt his life was in danger, his actions went from defensive to aggressive and criminal once the SUV began to move away.
    That's why he was convicted of the other charges, but not for 1st degree murder.
    You can thank the brain dead Floridian government for overcharging and repeating the SAME mistakes, over, and over, and over again.
    The fact that these idiots are going to re-try after the lengthy sentence, is just indicative of Florida being a backward, hillbilly state.

    Regardless, I hope there wan't a gun in the SUV that was pointed at Dunn. If so, I think he should have been acquitted.
    But, not calling the police after the shooting seems to be an admission of guilt by Dunn.

    With all this said, I have to ask the question, would Dunn have pulled his weapon if these punk kids didn't threaten to kill him ???
    People keep crying about these little thugs getting killed, but would they have been in a position to be shot if they didn't behave like thugs in the first place?

    As much as you can tell from a 2 minute interview, the kid's parents seemed like good people.
    They have my sympathy.
    Unlike Trayvon's gang member sperm donor and his "mother" who exploited the death of their own thug kid for money and to further a racist agenda, who I despise.
    I can't wait for them, Sharpton and Jackson to join Trayvon where they belong.
    I actually agree with some of what you said here. It is too bad you normally troll here otherwise people might listen to you a bit.

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Rep Points
    -20.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigb00st Click here to enlarge
    I actually agree with some of what you said here. It is too bad you normally troll here otherwise people might listen to you a bit.
    Truth is truth.
    No matter the source.

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    498
    Rep Points
    252.6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If Obama doesn't touch it neither will they!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •