Close

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 479
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge


    Quoted the OP from your agreement post, you look one and the same. I don't attack the person because people say stupid sh?t everyday. That day the OP and you, by your agreement, said the stupidest thing I read or heard that day. Trust me it wasn't the dumbest thing I heard in the next 24 hours.


    Really? And you are the one who said Creole was a language ? LOL. Go back to school kiddo you make no sense whatsoever.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    743.1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    4 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by SpeedLimit? is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Really? And you are the one who said Creole was a language ? LOL. Go back to school kiddo you make no sense whatsoever.
    Wiki: Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics.

    Dictionary.com: lan·guage

    [lang-gwij]noun
    1.a body of words and the systems for their use common to a people who are of the samecommunity or nation, the same geographical area, or the same cultural tradition: the two languages ofBelgium; a Bantu language; the French language; the Yiddish language.

    If your school gave you a different definition, show all the facts, otherwise remain ignorant LOL. Yea, by these definitions, which are the only ones I know Creole is a language.

    Calling Creole a language sounds stupid to one who is ignorant of the definition of a language.




  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Damn this is a racist & insensitive forum...
    How so ? I haven't seen anything racist being said. Perhaps the truth hurts, but that doesn't mean its racially biased. Maybe you need thicker skin. I for one am sick and $#@!ing tired of black people screaming racism all the time.
    A white person says "$#@!" and they get CRUCIFIED. A black person (Rachel Jenteal) says "cracker" in open court on national TV and no one thinks anything of it...AND she's is treated as a reliable witness ? What do you think would have happened if a white witness uttered the N word in court ?
    It's not racism, it's called REALITY. Deal with it.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Wiki: Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics.

    Dictionary.com: lan·guage

    [lang-gwij]noun
    1.a body of words and the systems for their use common to a people who are of the samecommunity or nation, the same geographical area, or the same cultural tradition: the two languages ofBelgium; a Bantu language; the French language; the Yiddish language.

    If your school gave you a different definition, show all the facts, otherwise remain ignorant LOL. Yea, by these definitions, which are the only ones I know Creole is a language.

    Calling Creole a language sounds stupid to one who is ignorant of the definition of a language.



    You are a $#@!ing moron. Do a little more research or stay in summer school longer. Creole is a mixture of different languages, mostly spanish and french. It's considered a developed pidgin language, but it is NOT and official language. Since you like Wikipedia so much you will see that it is not included in their List of Official Languages - and it is certainly not considered a "mother tongue".

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...al_languages#C

    Dumbass.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I for one am sick and $#@!ing tired of black people screaming racism all the time.
    Stop listening to the voices in your head and free yourself. If you listen to the BS on both sides, you dismiss it all.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    A white person says "$#@!" and they get CRUCIFIED. A black person (Rachel Jenteal) says "cracker" in open court on national TV and no one thinks anything of it
    So for you $#@!=cracker, good to know.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    What do you think would have happened if a white witness uttered the N word in court ?
    you are kidding right? This goes down in the courtroom all the time. A witness that withheld a complete and accurate accounting of what happened in any criminal situation is guilty of a crime.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    It's not racism, it's called REALITY. Deal with it.
    Reality is racism.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Your logic and the points you bring up are so flawed it's not even worth responding to.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    You are a $#@!ing moron. Do a little more research or stay in summer school longer. Creole is a mixture of different languages, mostly spanish and french. It's considered a developed pidgin language, but it is NOT and official language. Since you like Wikipedia so much you will see that it is not included in their List of Official Languages - and it is certainly not considered a "mother tongue".
    So let me get this straight, so I am not a dumb-ass. In your feeble attempt to prove your point you state

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Creole is a mixture of different languages, mostly spanish and french. It's considered a developed pidgin language, but it is NOT and official language.
    You call it a language three times to prove it is not a language. If you had been smart enough to call it a dialect, I might have ceded you a 0.01 point. I can no more understand Creole than I can understand Yiddish. So you resort to name calling over official language. Modify The base word all you want, its a stupid thought to believe the word official negates it as a language. While I am still not name calling you, your thoughts on this thread are stupid and ignorant.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Your logic and the points you bring up are so flawed it's not even worth responding to.
    They have a course for that at the school I went to called logic. There are no flaws in my thinking, nor points made without backup. There are plenty of responses, but if you need to go away and think about, I understand!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    So let me get this straight, so I am not a dumb-ass. In your feeble attempt to prove your point you state



    You call it a language three times to prove it is not a language. If you had been smart enough to call it a dialect, I might have ceded you a 0.01 point. I can no more understand Creole than I can understand Yiddish. So you resort to name calling over official language. Modify The base word all you want, its a stupid thought to believe the word official negates it as a language. While I am still not name calling you, your thoughts on this thread are stupid and ignorant.
    Are you $#@!ing retarded or something ??

    I NEVER called it a language, especially an official language. And I already referenced the word DIALECT in a previous post.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude, CLASSIC. Creole is a language now ? LOL, so that means the 2 different dialects of French Parisian I speak means I can add 2 more to my repertoire.
    Oh, so now because it's not "OFFICIAL" it's still a language ? LOL, what plant do you live on? I'm sorry that you don't recognize the word "OFFICIAL" as having any substantive meaning in the English language, but it does and the fact that you just said that speaks VOLUMES to your own ignorance. I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    They have a course for that at the school I went to called logic. There are no flaws in my thinking, nor points made without backup. There are plenty of responses, but if you need to go away and think about, I understand!
    then I suggest you go back to that community college and retake a few classes LOL

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    They have a course for that at the school I went to called logic. There are no flaws in my thinking, nor points made without backup. There are plenty of responses, but if you need to go away and think about, I understand!
    Oh yeah one other thing....in that "Logic" class you took, did they teach you to disregard certain words in the English language like "official" when you did not agree with it ? LOL.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Points
    2,121.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    What are you guys fighting about?

    Its a legal case, not a feelings case.

    Did he do anything illegal? No. He was in a altercation which he says he feels his life was in danger. In Florida, you do NOT have to make an attempt to flee.

    If he is convicted it will be a huge blow to our legal system, as well as Florida laws.




  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Points
    97.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    relevant

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    489.3
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    What are you guys fighting about?

    Its a legal case, not a feelings case.

    Did he do anything illegal? No. He was in a altercation which he says he feels his life was in danger. In Florida, you do NOT have to make an attempt to flee.

    If he is convicted it will be a huge blow to our legal system, as well as Florida laws.
    +1

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I NEVER called it a language
    Do you lie to yourself? You defined it as a language three times in your failed response.

    Language as a word stands alone, official is an adjective modifier as you use it. So using the word language modified by the word official doesn't change the fact it is a language. I got that far in 6th grade.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I suggest you stop while you're ahead.
    I am glad you realize that I am ahead. Thanks.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Your logic and the points you bring up are so flawed it's not even worth responding to.
    I guess you couldn't help yourself.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    What are you guys fighting about?
    Not really fighting about anything, but when I see stupid $#@! like the screed on blacks as a group I react. The stupid $#@! about Liberia was lunacy. The Africans selling slaves got financial compensation? Ignorant.

    My original weigh in on this thread was to point out how a justice system that is $#@!ed up 360 days a year is all of a sudden going to be blind in this case is naive thinking.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    In Florida, you do NOT have to make an attempt to flee.
    So Trayvon Martin did not have to flee when stalked by Zimmerman? So if Trayvon Martin felt threatened by Zimmerman following him and he had a gun he could have shot him instead of punching him?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    If he is convicted it will be a huge blow to our legal system
    Dude, the legal system already blows (See Casey Anthony).

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Points
    97.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Treyvon
      Click here to enlarge NWS:  

    Click here to enlarge

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    675
    Rep Points
    986.1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MrClean335i Click here to enlarge
    Treyvon
    What the hell is your point im putting up this picture?

    and why are you idiots calling him a thug? Just because the way he dresses?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    743.1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    How so ? I haven't seen anything racist being said. Perhaps the truth hurts, but that doesn't mean its racially biased. Maybe you need thicker skin. I for one am sick and $#@!ing tired of black people screaming racism all the time.
    A white person says "$#@!" and they get CRUCIFIED. A black person (Rachel Jenteal) says "cracker" in open court on national TV and no one thinks anything of it...AND she's is treated as a reliable witness ? What do you think would have happened if a white witness uttered the N word in court ?
    It's not racism, it's called REALITY. Deal with it.
    Is it possible for you to rationalize beyond the level of a child? A black man requesting fair treatment isn't a hand out asking for a favor. It's obvious you have a great amount of pent up anger towards blacks so I won't even waste more time on you. The fact of the matter is Zimmerman defied orders given to him by law enforcement...his last words were something like,"$#@!ing punks"...then an innocent 17 year old ends up dead. It's great how everyone is saying Zimmerman is innocent and did nothing wrong...what was Trayvon Martin guilty of?

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    743.1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Can the post of a dead teenager be removed? Can we show some sort of class here people? Seriously.

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Points
    97.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    Can the post of a dead teenager be removed? Can we show some sort of class here people? Seriously.
    Why? Thats reality. Its easier if you can see him right. SMH The point of posting the pic is for some of you to be moved by it. It easier to talk $#@! and criticize the kid if you dont see him. All the people in court have seen that picture. Some of you guys are so weak is disgusting.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Judgmental much? I am sure your opinions outside of this discussion topic are sensible and fact based. Still waiting on those statistics. Do you know hate crime statistics or are you making up an opinion based on "$#@! I heard"?
    Did I say I will be providing you with statistics on hate crimes? Please point out where I said that, because it has slipped my mind. Care to comment on the 2 black individuals targeting whites, killing one and shooting another. No hate crime there right buddy? It's just crime. Here, another one comes to mind, remember the Jenna 6? Let me refresh your memory since you probably decided it's not important or has any relevance. Quick cliff notes:

    6 black teens gang up on 1 white kid and kick the $#@! out of him and put him in the hospital. Then they make up a story that he was calling them racial slurs which eventually they recanted cause they got caught in a lie. The local authorities take matters into their own hands and prosecute the 6 of them. In comes Al Sharpton and all the other "black activists." Claiming the punishment is too severe because they accused are black. So the end result is they get reduced charges most of which are penalties of 500 dollars. Cool right? Oh let me mention 3 of these fine youths continue their amazing life by committing crimes and start building up their criminal records just 2 years later.

    Hey but wait, let's see what happens when the same thing is done by the white kids. Oh and it happened in the same year actually before the Jenna 6. Glenn Moore and his buddies go to Howard Beach, they say to admire houses, but actually try to steal a car, like they tried earlier in the day. They clash with Nick Minucci and his white friends who were in their own neighborhood. Mr. Moore gets his head smacked with a baseball bat, and is put in a hospital. So the way I see it, Nick Minucci should go ahead and pay his $500 fine like the 6 kids in Jenna and go on with his life. Oh hold on a second, somebody here is doing 15-25 in the can. Can you guess who it is? What color his skin is? Go ahead. I'll be generous and give you 3 tries to get this one right. Yeah no doubt you will ignore these 2 stories that made national headlines like you did the other one I posted earlier.
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Wiki: Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics.

    Dictionary.com: lan·guage

    [lang-gwij]noun
    1.a body of words and the systems for their use common to a people who are of the samecommunity or nation, the same geographical area, or the same cultural tradition: the two languages ofBelgium; a Bantu language; the French language; the Yiddish language.

    If your school gave you a different definition, show all the facts, otherwise remain ignorant LOL. Yea, by these definitions, which are the only ones I know Creole is a language.

    Calling Creole a language sounds stupid to one who is ignorant of the definition of a language.



    Creole is not a written language like others are. You can't make the distinction between a dialect vs. a language. In other words the highlanders who speak their own version of English in Scottland and Ireland apparently speak a completely different language according to you? Maybe you should send them a letter because they don't consider that a second language. She's not tri-lingual, she hasn't even mastered the English language:



    This is a 19 year old person, who is entering the senior year of High School. And she can't read for gods sake. Meanwhile you're here trying to make her out to be some kind of master of languages. Really dude, get the $#@! out of my face with this $#@!. By the time I was 19, I could read and write, in "KURSIF" in 2 languages. And I still do. My Spanish isn't the best, but I bet it's much better than this nitwits English, oh yeah I have no problems in reading cursive Spanish with good enough pronunciation that a native Spanish speaker will be able to understand what I'm saying. I'll have a hard time making sense of what I'm reading, but then again I don't say I speak 3 languages. So $#@! off with this idiotic notion that she speaks 3 languages. Because SHE DOESN'T!!!
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MrClean335i Click here to enlarge
    Why? Thats reality. Its easier if you can see him right. SMH The point of posting the pic is for some of you to be moved by it. It easier to talk $#@! and criticize the kid if you dont see him. All the people in court have seen that picture. Some of you guys are so weak is disgusting.
    The problem I see here is that this thread is in the safe for work area. That photo will not be passing any HR department as safe for work. The foul language gets filtered out if the person chooses to do so. This is done in poor taste and it doesn't add anything to the conversation. We know the kid is dead, crime scene photos are not going to change anybody's views here.
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    367
    Rep Points
    0.8
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    and why are you idiots calling him a thug? Just because the way he dresses?
    Are you f@cking kidding me?
    He's a thug because instead of simply saying "Hey man. I'm staying at this house and I'm just waking home" he rolled up and started beating the $hit out of the guy.
    Act like a thug, die like a thug.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •