Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    418.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Points
    418.4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here is another one:

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cturbos Click here to enlarge
    Heh in this one the 458 pulls back a bit.

    Ok, do we really need more videos showing this is a drivers race?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yo @Sticky, why can't I post new threads or send private messeges. I wish to deliver some PM's to certain members that I love very much, especially a certain member in this very thread!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    I wish to deliver some PM's to certain members that I love very much, especially a certain member in this very thread!
    That would be why. You were told continues abusive PM's would result in revocation of the privilege. You continued and say you wish to continue so you can't PM.

    On your threads, I'm not sure let me see.

    The PM system has been upgraded to allow members to block each other as well.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That would be why. You were told continues abusive PM's would result in revocation of the privilege. You continued and say you wish to continue so you can't PM.

    On your threads, I'm not sure let me see.

    The PM system has been upgraded to allow members to block each other as well.
    Are you on drugs bro?

    What abusive PM's and when did you warn me about them? I don't recall any of that BS.....

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That would be why. You were told continues abusive PM's would result in revocation of the privilege. You continued and say you wish to continue so you can't PM.

    On your threads, I'm not sure let me see.

    The PM system has been upgraded to allow members to block each other as well.
    A step in the right direction.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    Are you on drugs bro?

    What abusive PM's and when did you warn me about them? I don't recall any of that BS.....
    Yes I did including your signature.

    I don't want to argue about it decision made.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    A step in the right direction.
    Ahahahaaha, looks like someone is angry over nothing

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •