Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

HRE Series P1 Profile

Here's some close-up, detail shots of the HRE P107, one of three designs (potentially four) within the Series P1 family.

For more information, including pricing, specifications and availability, please click HERE to submit your inquiry.

We'll share the HRE P101 next week! Enjoy.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did it!

I even dig the green finish, that's awesome.

This is a whole new wheel family? So all 3 or will 4 designs be revealed?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I did it!

I even dig the green finish, that's awesome.

This is a whole new wheel family? So all 3 or will 4 designs be revealed?
    Thank you Sticky! All three designs will be revealed (the P101 has already been seen though, we're getting those photos prepped for next week) - the fourth is still being drafted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm really looking forward to this.

Can I get the release early? Click here to enlarge Doesn't hurt to ask.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Me too!!! Wow those look amazing!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shoot us an email guys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I'll need a new set of HRE's soon but need to get rid of my C90's first. Then I'll be sending one.

Need to see the other designs! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

The HRE P101 in Brushed Titanium.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The P101 is sick!

Get me all the designs so I can do a front page article! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The P101 is sick!

Get me all the designs so I can do a front page article! Click here to enlarge
    We'll see Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amazing wheel as always. Unfortunately for me, HREs will just never be in my budget. Too many other doo-dads I can spend that kinda money on while still saving for the next car on my wishlist.

Glad you guys keep making them though as I always enjoy looking at them! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly what Jaxon said. HRE is the top tier when it comes to design and cost. One day I can afford big boy toys until the Army gives us a bunch of money for free Ill just have to salivate!

Brushed titanium is SEXY as hell!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @HRE_Wheels, why doesn't your web site include a comparison of your various wheel lines? There are several I like, across different lines, but I'm having trouble understanding some of the differences.

How about a page that breaks down all the specs for each wheel line? This would be better than "designed for luxury cars" or "racing line."

Just my $0.02.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BTW, I'm loving those P101s in brushed titanium. Do you have any pics of them mounted? When will they be available for order?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nawlinstornado Click here to enlarge
    @HRE_Wheels, why doesn't your web site include a comparison of your various wheel lines? There are several I like, across different lines, but I'm having trouble understanding some of the differences.

How about a page that breaks down all the specs for each wheel line? This would be better than "designed for luxury cars" or "racing line."

Just my $0.02.
    @HRE_Wheels

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BTW, I'm loving those P101s in brushed titanium. Do you have any pics of them mounted? When will they be available for order?
    I'm digging the design too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Just my $0.02.
    We are actually in the process of doing something similar to this where you would choose two or three different wheels and compare them across options, finishes and styles.

In the meantime though, I can help you out understanding or highlighting any differences...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nawlinstornado
    We unfortunately do not have any photos of a Brushed Titanium set mounted - but we do have an upcoming Satin Black P101 set mounted on an Aventador. We can also render something for you if you're seriously interested.

These wheels should also be ready to order by the end of this month.
    Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 08-15-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels Click here to enlarge

We are actually in the process of doing something similar to this where you would choose two or three different wheels and compare them across options, finishes and styles.

In the meantime though, I can help you out understanding or highlighting any differences...
    Thanks! Other than the obvious, what are the differences between the P40, P40S, and P40SC lines? Weight? Load? They are all priced differently (at least through the vendors I've found) and I'd like to know why.

Also, how does the P90L series fit in? Where does the P101 fit in? Different specs? Price

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Thanks! Other than the obvious, what are the differences between the P40, P40S, and P40SC lines? Weight? Load? They are all priced differently (at least through the vendors I've found) and I'd like to know why.

Also, how does the P90L series fit in? Where does the P101 fit in? Different specs? Price
    P40 is our original 2006 version of the mesh design. Out of all three, this line has thicker spokes, curved edges, a flatter profile and heaviest amongst all three.

P40S line is the updated version on the P40 design – first launched in 2009. What you will notice in this group are thinner spokes with extra metal removed from the sides with a slight conical profile in the center – making the P40S wheels look a little sportier and about 1.5lb lighter than the P40 designs.

In 2012, the P40SC line was introduced, featuring a full-conical profile. It is essentially the same design as the P40S, however, the face profile of the wheels are conical (hence the C in P40SC) instead of flat. Further weight reduction occurs in this line as well, including additional side cuts and backpad pocketing in order to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling.

For each evolution, we have been able to reduce the weight of the wheels. We have reduced the wheel weight between the original P40 to the P40SC about 2-4 lbs per wheel. This is reflected in the pricing for all three families.

For the most part, all three lines are load-rated about the same. The P90L-Series however, is load-rated differently as these styles, such as the P93L, are geared toward larger luxury and SUV vehicles (think Rolls-Royce Phantom or BMW X5M) that have a much higher load capacity and overall gross weight.

The Series P1 is the "new" P40SC line, and seeing as P101 already weighs less than a P40SC, we’re on the right track Click here to enlarge Price-wise, the P40 will be the most price-conscience line, while the P40SC and Series P1 will be at the other end of this spectrum.

As far as pricing goes between vendors, that may have to do with the vendors themselves as we have a tiered-vendor structure with some dealers priced more competitively than others due to volume sales and such.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    P40 is our original 2006 version of the mesh design. Out of all three, this line has thicker spokes, curved edges, a flatter profile and heaviest amongst all three.

P40S line is the updated version on the P40 design – first launched in 2009. What you will notice in this group are thinner spokes with extra metal removed from the sides with a slight conical profile in the center – making the P40S wheels look a little sportier and about 1.5lb lighter than the P40 designs.

In 2012, the P40SC line was introduced, featuring a full-conical profile. It is essentially the same design as the P40S, however, the face profile of the wheels are conical (hence the C in P40SC) instead of flat. Further weight reduction occurs in this line as well, including additional side cuts and backpad pocketing in order to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling.

For each evolution, we have been able to reduce the weight of the wheels. We have reduced the wheel weight between the original P40 to the P40SC about 2-4 lbs per wheel. This is reflected in the pricing for all three families.

For the most part, all three lines are load-rated about the same. The P90L-Series however, is load-rated differently as these styles, such as the P93L, are geared toward larger luxury and SUV vehicles (think Rolls-Royce Phantom or BMW X5M) that have a much higher load capacity and overall gross weight.

The Series P1 is the "new" P40SC line, and seeing as P101 already weighs less than a P40SC, we’re on the right track Click here to enlarge Price-wise, the P40 will be the most price-conscience line, while the P40SC and Series P1 will be at the other end of this spectrum.

As far as pricing goes between vendors, that may have to do with the vendors themselves as we have a tiered-vendor structure with some dealers priced more competitively than others due to volume sales and such.

Let me know if you have any questions!
    That's a well detailed explanation. Answered a lot of my questions, that's for sure.

Is the Series P1 lighter than the P40SC?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

That's a well detailed explanation. Answered a lot of my questions, that's for sure.

Is the Series P1 lighter than the P40SC?

Hi Sticky,

You are correct. All three initial models within the P1 family will be lighter than the P40SC.
    Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 08-15-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hi Sticky,

You are correct. All three initial models with in the P1 family will be lighter than the P40SC.[/FONT]
    Appreciated, thanks. I may have found my next set of wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Hi Sticky,

You are correct. All three initial models within the P1 family will be lighter than the P40SC.
    So.... what does the third model look like?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So.... what does the third model look like?
    It will essentially look like the S104...can't give too many details away just yet Click here to enlarge but the wheel has been cut so it should be ready for display and pics next week.