3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the welcome!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TurboJeep Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the welcome!!
    Absolutely, enjoy.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So I guess I'll make a little intro about myself..... Just bought a 2012 S63 and love it. Haven't done much yet. Just tint, 22" Vossen Wheels, and lowered it a bit. Looking to tune it and somehow make it louder without being too much. Not into doing a reso delete. IMO, it's too much. My other ride is a 2007 Jeep SRT8 with a Pro Mod 94mm turbo. I ran a best time of 9.28 at 146 last event with it. Looking for 8's at the end of the year. The Jeep puts down right around the 1270rwhp. mark. Here are a few pics of my babies. Enjoy.....

Well..... lol.... looks like I can't post any pics until tomorrow. I hate being a noob. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

So I guess I'll make a little intro about myself..... Just bought a 2012 S63 and love it. Haven't done much yet. Just tint, 22" Vossen Wheels, and lowered it a bit. Looking to tune it and somehow make it louder without being too much. Not into doing a reso delete. IMO, it's too much. My other ride is a 2007 Jeep SRT8 with a Pro Mod 94mm turbo. I ran a best time of 9.28 at 146 last event with it. Looking for 8's at the end of the year. The Jeep puts down right around the 1270rwhp. mark. Here are a few pics of my babies. Enjoy.....

Well..... lol.... looks like I can't post any pics until tomorrow. I hate being a noob. Click here to enlarge
    I believe we have a thread on your jeep and I also am working on jeepboost.com which should be up soon.

Create a thread on your S. You can upload pics you just have to wait 24 hours to link.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    A thread on my Jeep huh? Interesting. If it's a pic of the Jeep doing an 11 o'clock wheelie, that's not mine but we built the turbo kit that's on it. I will most definitely start a thread on my S and will post up some pics tomorrow.

Would love to be a vendor on Jeepboost whenever it's ready. Just let me know man!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

A thread on my Jeep huh? Interesting. If it's a pic of the Jeep doing an 11 o'clock wheelie, that's not mine but we built the turbo kit that's on it. I will most definitely start a thread on my S and will post up some pics tomorrow.

Would love to be a vendor on Jeepboost whenever it's ready. Just let me know man!!
    If I recall correctly it's a tuner in Florida that does the turbo SRT's?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Not sure which network site you are browsing on but look here: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....ion-94mm-Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yup. Those are both of my Jeep. Lol. That's awesome. I love finding threads about my Jeep and the respect from other forums. I appreciate all the kind words y'all. For real.
    2012 Mercedes S63.... lowered, 22" Vossen CV3's, tune and times coming soon.

2007 Jeep GC SRT8 Turbo.... too much to list.
    8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If I recall correctly it's a tuner in Florida that does the turbo SRT's?
    I am part owner of the company. Not here to advertise though as we don't really work on too many Germans. Mostly Vipers, Jeeps, Challengers, Ford GT's, Supra's, and a few Hondas here and there. I'm here to learn more about my S63 and trying to figure out who I'm going to use for tuning. That's my biggest dilemma right now. Too many choices and I've read good things and bad things on various forums about all of them.

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

I am part owner of the company. Not here to advertise though as we don't really work on too many Germans. Mostly Vipers, Jeeps, Challengers, Ford GT's, Supra's, and a few Hondas here and there. I'm here to learn more about my S63 and trying to figure out who I'm going to use for tuning. That's my biggest dilemma right now. Too many choices and I've read good things and bad things on various forums about all of them.
    No that's fine I've been thinking about a Wrangler with a Hemi swap so I have questions. Should probably ask in the other threads but whatever I'll ask here.

Why do you not ship the turbo kit why does it have to be installed at your facility?

What do the stock internals handle?

Do you turbo the 6.4 liter hemi?

Would you be able to turbo a 392 swapped wrangler?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Look I basically study what's available for German platforms.

Renntech, weistec, or AMS. Create a thread I'll help you further.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No that's fine I've been thinking about a Wrangler with a Hemi swap so I have questions. Should probably ask in the other threads but whatever I'll ask here.

Why do you not ship the turbo kit why does it have to be installed at your facility?

What do the stock internals handle?

Do you turbo the 6.4 liter hemi?

Would you be able to turbo a 392 swapped wrangler?
    We custom make every kit. Some people have headers, some use stock manifolds, some have 90mm TB's so we will use a 4" charge pipe. There are a bunch of variations. To be honest with you, we did plan on making a base kit but we've just been slammed ever since we did mine first. We did the next one and since then, we've been backed up with builds. We have 4 Jeeps at the shop now getting kits done. All different too. We never have had the time to make a kit to be sent off to be copied.

Well, I've pushed my Jeep back in the day to 865rwhp on 15psi of boost. The problem is the stock pistons sucks. We've managed to keep them from popping on our builds vs the blower guys bc our tuner we use is IMO the best in the business. We usually limit our stock block customers to 600rwhp on pump and 700-725rwhp on race gas. If they want to push it higher we will but they need to know that it's their loss and they're playing with fire!! Another major issue is the tranny. The stock Nag1 tranny will let go around the 550rwhp depending on your right foot. You can swap valve bodies and get them to last longer but it's just a matter of time.

We haven't done a 6.4L YET mainly because of tuning. The software just isn't available yet. Some companies were doing 6.1L ECU swaps into the Challengers but then you lose the servos in the intake manifold. You need to swap out for a 6.1L many. Tuning has been released lately but nothing like what we can do with the 6.1L. We are ready to try a 6.4L Jeep if someone is willing to bring one. Although, our tuner isn't completely satisfied with the tuning capabilities

A 392 Wrangler huh? Lol.... that beeotch would be pretty nasty. What are you doing with it? Rock crawling or just playing on the street? There would be two different turbo setups. We can turbo anything as long as there is room and tuning. Our tuner has done plenty of HEMI swaps into Wranglers. He tuned a 426 Wrangler not too long ago. So to answer your question...... we could do it if there's a place we could find to put the turbo. It's something we'd have to see in person.

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

We haven't done a 6.4L YET mainly because of tuning. The software just isn't available yet. Some companies were doing 6.1L ECU swaps into the Challengers but then you lose the servos in the intake manifold. You need to swap out for a 6.1L many. Tuning has been released lately but nothing like what we can do with the 6.1L. We are ready to try a 6.4L Jeep if someone is willing to bring one. Although, our tuner isn't completely satisfied with the tuning capabilities
    Why is the 6.4 a headache and why is it not figured out yet? Will it be? Sounds like it is better to go with a 6.1 then at this point.

A 392 Wrangler huh? Lol.... that beeotch would be pretty nasty. What are you doing with it? Rock crawling or just playing on the street? There would be two different turbo setups. We can turbo anything as long as there is room and tuning. Our tuner has done plenty of HEMI swaps into Wranglers. He tuned a 426 Wrangler not too long ago. So to answer your question...... we could do it if there's a place we could find to put the turbo. It's something we'd have to see in person.
    I'm just brainstorming and since I will be launching domesticboost.com with moparboost, fordboost, chevyboost, gmboost, jeepboost, etc., I need a project car on the domestic side. I think a turbo 392 wrangler would be one bad $#@! and compared to building German cars affordable for the horsepower. Plus nobody has done it.

Ya, I don't know where that turbo would go that's the only one of the problems but quite a big one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The reason the 6.4L has been such a pita is b/c Chryco in their infinite wisdom decided to use 128bit encryption on the new ECU's. Diablo hasn't been able to fully crack it. They basically need someone from Chryco to walk out the door with the encryption or they'll never fully hack it like they did for the 6.1L's. The new 6.4L is a 10.8:1 engine vs a 10.3:1 so it's less ideal(in the domestic world) for boost. When we do an engine build with our turbo kits, we like to stay at the 9.5:1 compression. That's what my 6.1L is in my Jeep.

For a Wrangler, you'd probably want small twins or a small single. We sponsor a Forumla D Drift car. It's a 240SX with a LS3 Twin Turbo. It's got twin 28's on it I believe. He's a full boost at 2800rpms and 600ft.lbs It's SICK! For a single application, you'd probably want to do a single 6466. Again, this is for an off roading application. If you're looking for a street application, then stick with our proven 76mm. It's at full boost around the 3600-4K mark depending on how much boost you're running. The issue with you wanting to run a HEMI in the Wrangler is the tranny. Sadly, you have to use the Dodge pickup 5 speed as the Nag1 won't fit. It's not nearly as good as the Nag1. Sucks but oh well. That's all you can do. You are correct though. A boosted Wrangler would be gnarly!! You can still do a 392 but base it off a 6.1L not the 6.4L. Heck, you could do a 370, 392, 413, 419, 426, or a sick 440 all out of a 6.1L block. The 6.1L's are becoming very hard to find as Chryco stopped making them. The 5.7L blocks are still a plenty.

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

The reason the 6.4L has been such a pita is b/c Chryco in their infinite wisdom decided to use 128bit encryption on the new ECU's. Diablo hasn't been able to fully crack it. They basically need someone from Chryco to walk out the door with the encryption or they'll never fully hack it like they did for the 6.1L's. The new 6.4L is a 10.8:1 engine vs a 10.3:1 so it's less ideal(in the domestic world) for boost. When we do an engine build with our turbo kits, we like to stay at the 9.5:1 compression. That's what my 6.1L is in my Jeep.
    Considering the pistons are a weak point and need to be changed for big boost the compression ratio really doesn't matter. The 128 bit encryption certainly does.

Nobody on the inside is willing to leak it? Wonder why Chrysler would even go insane like that considering much of the domestic appeal is tuning ability.

Again, this is for an off roading application. If you're looking for a street application, then stick with our proven 76mm. It's at full boost around the 3600-4K mark depending on how much boost you're running.
    Most definitely a street application. Just not sure if that 76 will fit!

The issue with you wanting to run a HEMI in the Wrangler is the tranny. Sadly, you have to use the Dodge pickup 5 speed as the Nag1 won't fit. It's not nearly as good as the Nag1. Sucks but oh well. That's all you can do.
    Can that 5 speed be beefed up though?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

We are praying that someone will walk out the back door with the encryption. My guess is with the purchase of Chrysler by Fiat, they just don't care about the aftermarket like we do here. They're worried about false warranty claims I guess. Sucks because a new Mustang will come out and there's tuning available 34 seconds after it's been announced. Lol. Chrysler flat out is the red headed step kid in the domestic performance world.

We can find a place for a 76mm I'm sure. Problem is with anything smaller, you're out of turbo so damn fast. Precision actually told us that a 76mm would be way too small for the 6.1L and we'd never make 1000rwhp with it. Well, we made 1043rwhp with one. Click here to enlarge

Yes the 5 speed can be beefed up to withstand anything you want to throw at it. Bad part is the gear ratios in it kinda blow vs the Nag1.

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Chrysler flat out is the red headed step kid in the domestic performance world.
    Agreed there.

We can find a place for a 76mm I'm sure. Problem is with anything smaller, you're out of turbo so damn fast. Precision actually told us that a 76mm would be way too small for the 6.1L and we'd never make 1000rwhp with it. Well, we made 1043rwhp with one.
    Have you tried anything bigger?

Yes the 5 speed can be beefed up to withstand anything you want to throw at it.
    Well at least that is good news.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Oh yeah we've gone bigger. We've done an 88mm and my 94mm. I wouldn't suggest a 94mm. She's a little laggy. Lol. That's why I run a 150 shot for out of the hole. We've done one 88mm with a tranny brake and one without. The tranny brake cuts mid 1.4 60' ft.'s and the non tranny brake cuts high 1.5's but it needs a different converter. We all use 2 Steps which seem to work just fine. Personally, I'm not a fan of a tranny brake on an AWD vehicle. Too much to worry about breaking if you know what I mean.

8.95 @ 156.99

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Welcome! I'm a local and a big fan of your shop/jeep (hence the threads.) Mase tuned my turbo Honda at your shop back in the day. Glad to see you here on the boards.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge