Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hippacritical no?
    My statement was NOT hypocritical because
    I didn't say it wasn't offensive;
    however,
    it is HILARIOUS that this topic would pop up after comment to Battistini.

Again
    so what.

US is as much a terrorist.

neener neener
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i meant them.. "cant burn our sacred stuff, but we will burn yours"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry
    I'm used to be defensive around here.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That's what I'm talking about. They do whatever they want.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

So we send more bombs. They are making things worse for themselves. Do they actually feel like they are making a significant contribution?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    My statement was NOT hypocritical because
    I didn't say it wasn't offensive;
    however,
    it is HILARIOUS that this topic would pop up after comment to Battistini.

Again
    so what.

US is as much a terrorist.

neener neener

to bring more drama over here Click here to enlarge

please defend your statement of the US being a terrorist?

1. We LIBERATED a country that was oppressed the people there thanked us.
    2. We would be out of Iraq already if the media was not given access

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"more" ... is the funny key word.

We involve ourselves all around the world with VIOLENCE/MILITARY without being invited or requested.
    The "world police" thing is getting old
    and the "excuses" to wander around flexing ... are WEAK.

We did not go there to liberate them. Click here to enlarge

The liberation of Iraq is IDEAL and selfless Click here to enlarge,

BUT
    as THOUSANDS of years of history show us
    liberation CANNOT BE forced upon a group. Click here to enlarge

Media is good?
    yes
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't mean to bring more drama, but I'll answer your questions since I'm nationalized american, but born and raised in another country, and I've been able to see things in many different perspectives. I have nothing against U.S.A. and the way they deal with things, because frankly, that's the way the world works. But as we accuse terrorists, for being "terrorists" (meaning they bomb buildings with innocent people, they kill themselves to kill others that oppose them, etc), Americans many times have to bomb, kill and basically eradicate whole towns or cities just to complete a military objective. If you spin things around and look at things from another perspective, it's not so nice what Americans do. Can I provide with pictures and tactical intel on what town, and where it was destroyed? NO. But come on, this is war, we know a lot of innocent people die. And for what?

You may no see this, or you may, but the problem with countries like Iraq, and the people there, is that they only have one way of being ruled, controlled, and governed, and that was the way Saddam Husein did it. Our eyes may not perceive it as being correct, but that is not for us to decide. Democracy can't really prosper in those countries where people are not used to it, and in the majority of the cases, oppose it. Countries in the middle east are mainly governed by their religion. These people are extremely radical and are not people you can deal with easily. This is pretty evident. This culture has been set for a long time, and the ideas and beliefs in each and every single one of Iraqis and Afghans is hard, very very hard to change or alter. The only "open minded" (to some extent) muslims, have fled their countries to live elsewhere, so what does that leave us with? Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan? A group of muslim countries with extremely radical views, governed and controlled by people that must terrorize in order to keep control. This is the way they are. And there is no changing that. Have we established a democracy in Iraq? Yes, to some extent we have forced it unto them, our views, our way of life, our way of thinking, we've injected it into a country that has never seen this before. Could it work? Possibly, I'm doubtful though. It's pretty evident there's more than enough Iraqis and even terrorist willing to do whatever it takes to bring down democracy and establish, once again, their way of thinking.

I was born and raised in Venezuela. You might know a thing or two about our leader, Hugo Chavez. But I'm 100% sure the world has no clue whatsoever what really goes on inside our country. He was elected democratically in 98', and he's been in power ever since by tampering with elections and referendums and basically winning everything. He controls every institute in the government, so he does whatever he wants whenever he wants. His popularity is probably no more than 20%, and out of those 20%, 99% are illiterate, and the remaining 1% are on a very wealthy payroll. But, that's not the point I was trying to make. Since he came into power, Venezuela's economy has steadily and very rapidly declined. We used to be a huge exported of agricultural products and produce, and now we have to import it. Many foods in the supermarkets are rationed in order to have enough for everyone to go around. We used be in the top 5 petroleum exporters in the world. Our water is more expensive than our fuel. I can fill up a BMW X5 tank with about a dollar, and I'm not kidding. So in a every single aspect of our country, we have declined, deteriorated, and taken a huge leap.... backwards. Which brings me to my next point.

The most successful "president" in Venezuela was called Perez Jimenez. Only thing is, he wasn't a president. He was a dictator just like Chavez. However, he was a progressive one. Many of the roads that exist today, many of the cities and industries, water dams, power plants that exist today in Venezuela are thanks to him. Was he loved? NO. Anyone that spoke against him was immediately disappeared. During weeks at at time you could not leave your house, and any civilian that was seen would be shot at site, no questions asked. That was oppression at its finest, but it was also one of Venezuela's most prospering era's. That was the way Venezuelan's had to be ruled at the time, because we had not yet seen bright side of democracy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

American for the win.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The "excuses" and "results" of WAR are WEAK reasons for killing. Rational humans know better and can read between your words.
    I do not need to respond to the democracy comments, as your history books will guide you better than the paragraphs you copied and pasted.

I enjoy American and its freedoms and I will fight for it;
    however, when our own GOVT is doing WRONG, improperly using its power,
    then the FREEDOMS that it provides allows us to SPEAK OUT AGAINST the iniquities,
    instead of following blindly and without rational though... for example,
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    American for the win.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This thread is about muslims. Doing the act same $#@! the cry about. Example burning $#@!, they male the funniest drawing/cartoons about Jews and whoever else but when Anyone does it's "death to America". Call me stupid,blind whatever your choice may be.

I'd gladly put a bullet in the head of any terroist $#@! And go home and sleep
    like a baby.Not just muslim. Im sure most of them are normal. I've had the
    experiance to meet most radical types.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The idea that we continue to NOT mind our own business is like a "vicious cycle" scenario.

An overweight person may EAT because they don't feel good about themselves
    and in turn they don't self esteem because they eat too much.

Similarly,
    we continue to involve ourselves in their business and make war.
    We are offended when they retailiate
    and when they retaliate we go and bother them some more,
    giving cause for more retaliation and then we become more offended
    and wave our hands in the air like we don't know WHY THEY ARE ANGRY AT US.

Click here to enlarge

It only takes a GLANCE to see OUR insanity.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground Zero. We should allow it in order to promote tolerance. I propose a gay nightclub and a strip club on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance in the mosque. We could call night club "The Turban Cowboy" and the strip club "You Mecca Me Hot."

Then across from the mosque could be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret."

After all, tolerance must overcome what common sense would rule out as inappropriate.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't get me wrong...
    but don't be a ignorant, apelike prejudice DIPSH!T
    and you won't get called one.

haha
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm prejudice to a degree. Everthing I was just brought up way different then you??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The way we're brought up WILL change our perceptions.
    Once we are fully grown, we begin to truly SEE.
    We begin to see where we were PROGRAMMED to view/filter/perceive certain things.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    My boss is a jew...a diehard israeli one. Crazy muslims is one thing that sets him off very easily. Hes big into politics and hates obama and his crookedness.

America needs to stop pussyfooting around and go bloody some noses. The liberal media will crucify someone trying to burn the muslims holy book, but the rest of the world can go $#@!, step on or burn the american flag and all we can do is go 'now now thats not nice'....bull$#@! at its finest hour.

Stop letting the damn $#@!ing media run everything. We lost vietnam because of media and the liberals and hippies. We were outright kicking their asses hardcore until 67 when politicians stopped it. That allowed them 5 years to rebuild their defenses and get stronger...and in 72 we went back and had to start from square one again. Sure we kicked their asses again but we pulled out and north vietnam said $#@! you and violated all the treaties we agreed on....and annexed south vietnam on its own timetable without our involvment.

Its only a matter of time until iraq goes back to its old ways. History has shown that you cannot get inbetween a holy war that has been going on since the days of the bible....who says we have the right to do so?

Im all for war and guns..but starting $#@! you have no reason to be involved in shows its only bout a few things...oil money and greed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

There is some stuff wrong with you Vietnam statments. The media did make it seem we lost.
    During tet we took everything the Vietcong and north threw at us and gave it back ten fold. We mined Hanoi harbour bombed the hell outta of he on Xmas. Made them go to the
    peace treaty table. Where they agreed on this on this and that but of course renigged later. South had them beat them we stopped support. Gameover. Samething in 80s we arm the afghans to bear the soviets. They do. We then stop support. Now a country with a vast supply of weapon can fight
    each other because we $#@!ed up the end game. Hmmm Iraq we get somewhat under control and Obama starts pulling out everyone. Repeat??? Let's see how long civil war takes.

The unpolitical guide to vietnam is
    a good book. Are forces won the battles/war. Are Govt $#@!ed the end up.
    I have 3/4 Vietnam vets at my house regular. My
    moms bf 4 tours marine force recon. The media was more
    happy showing American dead soldiers.

Myself have been trying to join army for last year but since I have a GED there giving me
    hard time. I would go to any of these countries at a drop of time if asked.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Good points. The soldier always seems to have real truth and story behind anything that happens on the field. Not what the media paints it as.

They did the same thing in iraq. You hardly heard any news of what was going on unless it was 'roadside bomb kills 10 soldiers' or 'base gets blown up by suicide bomber'.

One in 10 statements was 'we killed a large number of insurgents'....but largely it was showing dead bodies and total loss count. We lost what, some 3500 people? I know in war someone is always going to die but $#@!...how many did we lose in vietnam? 15,000? I saw some books estimate it at 25,000 soldiers lost. We lost something like 300k soldiers in ww2. Hitler and his ideas took 30 million souls when the war ended.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

So much info and viewpoints here, and I agree with most. I just dont want to write paragraphs.

When we invaded, i was young and bloodthirtsy- Later i realized EXACTLY what zamm3k said. these people HAVE to be ruled this way. Saddam kept the crazies out of his country, he killed "his own people" no, he killed some innocents, and killed a lot more crazies in his own country..but death is a way of life for these people. They dont see it the same way we do. Do i think we did good by liberating? yes, do i think it was our decision? no, should we have gone in, no. Do we need to get out? yes, is there anyway to get out that wont bite us in the ass now? no.. to many radical infiltrating from every angle.. something Saddam kept in check..

media.. you need to fight fire with fire.. all is fair in love and war.. immediate and appropriate reactions is what would have had us out of there.. cut off some of our heads? good, our rounds are now dipped in pigs blood. you will never see allah and his virgins. set off an ied, we take the town hostage until someone turns over who and where its coming from.. religion is fought for much more than anything else..

Its time to stand up strategic/guerrila units, call them the Knights of Templar.. they want to keep this going? we can bring all hell, but the damn politicians get in the way.. Wait till Israel is involved.. 2012? world as we know it is about to change..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast