Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Just got to remember to pick the correct suspension setting:

Attachment 33347
    now that is funny!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the guy would've stopped on the Hwy they would've done the same thing they did after he ran over the bikes. They were out there for trouble.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    I would shoot everyone of those motha $#@!ers or at least I would take out a $#@! load of them before they got me.

I like states with concealed carry.
    It certainly would have ended differently in the state of TN. That's what I was thinking.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he was smart not to shoot. he was already in a 4k lbs bullet. to shoot he would have had to go through windows or open a door. guy did the right thing. I never understood why people on bikes thought they could get away with being aggressive to cars.. a bump, as shown, will put them down.

now some peopel on FB are trying to say the biker is the victim lol..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I also never understood what the point of having a bike capable of doing ~9-10 second 1/4 miles, 60-130s that make most cars look like a joke, brakes that are ridiculously amazing, etc. - and then ride in a pack of 200 people going below the $#@!ing speed limit. What's the $#@!ing point? $#@!ing vaginas. "Look at me, I'm so tough - I have so many people with me". Makes no sense, event or not - it's a $#@!ing sports bike not a harley.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I also never understood what the point of having a bike capable of doing ~9-10 second 1/4 miles, 60-130s that make most cars look like a joke, brakes that are ridiculously amazing, etc. - and then ride in a pack of 200 people going below the $#@!ing speed limit. What's the $#@!ing point? $#@!ing vaginas. "Look at me, I'm so tough - I have so many people with me". Makes no sense, event or not - it's a $#@!ing sports bike not a harley.
    This
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If they pulled that $#@! in around where I live. The local MC's would smash them and blow up their club house. Cause I'm pretty sure the MC's did not give them permission to ride bikes on their turf.

On a side note, Xdm 9 with 3 mags up around the dash and a pump in the trunk. Those bikers would have had a very bad day if they did that to my family.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think the driver did exactly what he should have. You dont know if any of the XX number of bikers have guns.. If he shoots they shoot back a member of his family could have gotten hit.

If i had a weapon I would have done exactly as he did until my life was truly in danger than I would fire... On that side street he was trapped... He shoots and they have a weapon no one has anywhere to go quickly... this is pretty much a disaster... I would dial 911 ask them where nearest officers are to my proximity and get off at the requested exit of the dispatcher... Getting off the exit he did could have lead to a bigger disaster...
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is a fb page of someone claiming the biker to be the victim...cant post it from my phone though...Android fail lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If I was the guy in the Range I would have done the same exact thing!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The video ends at an interesting point wonder what happened. Cops had to get called quickly I would think.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guy got pulled out of the car and beat down. Sliced with a knife too from what I understand.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    I think the driver did exactly what he should have. You dont know if any of the XX number of bikers have guns.. If he shoots they shoot back a member of his family could have gotten hit.

If i had a weapon I would have done exactly as he did until my life was truly in danger than I would fire... On that side street he was trapped... He shoots and they have a weapon no one has anywhere to go quickly... this is pretty much a disaster... I would dial 911 ask them where nearest officers are to my proximity and get off at the requested exit of the dispatcher... Getting off the exit he did could have lead to a bigger disaster...
    He dialed 911. Didn't help him much.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Guy got pulled out of the car and beat down. Sliced with a knife too from what I understand.
    How is he getting pulled out of the car? Through the window I guess?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good question - I was wondering the same thing. I would think he had the doors locked at that point - must have been brute force/through the window. I am guessing that didn't feel too great on either side of things.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/ny...olice-say.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How is he getting pulled out of the car? Through the window I guess?
    Before the video cuts off one of the guys uses his helmet to break the drivers window....then with all the guys surrounding the car im sure one of them eventually stuck their hands in the car and unlocked it from the inside...It seems the rest of the video was not posted for obvious reasons..Would be a very interesting watch thats for sure!
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I also never understood what the point of having a bike capable of doing ~9-10 second 1/4 miles, 60-130s that make most cars look like a joke, brakes that are ridiculously amazing.
    Wait there, street bikes with amazing brakes? Almost all performance cars will outbreak any streetbike on wet or dry, ABS or no ABS.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    He dialed 911. Didn't help him much.
    Cops in New York are quick, scary quick, when $#@! starts to go down. The thing is, when you dial 911 you have to be able to give directions to the dispatcher so he/she can go ahead and relay the information back to the police. If everything is done fast and in order the cops will get to the destination fast as hell, especially the NYPD, like I said they are scary fast in response time, I've seen it myself in person.

Now we don't know what the situation in the car was, the guy is trying to avoid hitting more of these guy but also trying not to stop and become overwhelmed, most definitely the 2 year old is crying her eyes out, not sure if the wife is doing the same or if she's composed. Also how is the driver dealing with all this stuff going on around him. Then there's the "knowing your surroundings" saying. Who knows if the driver and the wife know exactly where they are, maybe they have never been there quite possibly this is how the conversation is going:

"Where are you sir?"
    "I don't know on the highway, just took an exit"
    "Which exit did you take? I don't know I wasn't paying attention, bikers are trying to stop me"

If that's what's happening then yeah, you can imagine it might take a while to figure out where the car is, and where it's going. The thugs are already there, all they need to do is stop the car and that's it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Wait there, street bikes with amazing brakes? Almost all performance cars will outbreak any streetbike on wet or dry, ABS or no ABS.
    They have amazing brake technology for the price (multi-piston, vented, slotted, drilled, etc.) - but yes, that's normally true, however a VERY common misconception at high speeds. At high speeds (my point to begin with/how these bikes should be used/what they were built for), bikes nearly will always out-brake a car - given a good rider and good conditions.

The assumption that a car will out-brake a car based on contact patch alone - is valid under "normal" conditions. My point is - these bikes aren't normal. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/ops/download...r0912/nypd.pdf

on page 3 it says 4.6 minutes for a critical response and 6.5 for a serious response. Both of those are still a long time to be followed, drug out of a car and beaten in front of you family. 9.1 minutes response time is around the nations average.

But with that said knowing your surroundings to help with dispatch can affect those times.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge

I got caught going down to Atlantic City behind some really aggressive riders on Sunday........ I mean insane, swooning in and out of cars and then 3 of them picked ME out to ride at 45 mph at my front bumper in the 55 mph zone near the Verrazano.... I suspect they hounded this poor driver long before the video set in..... and when I say at my front bumper one dude was right at it breaking virtually begging to die
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onisyndicate Click here to enlarge
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/ops/download...r0912/nypd.pdf

on page 3 it says 4.6 minutes for a critical response and 6.5 for a serious response. Both of those are still a long time to be followed, drug out of a car and beaten in front of you family. 9.1 minutes response time is around the nations average.

But with that said knowing your surroundings to help with dispatch can affect those times.

NYPD knew these guys were coming, knew where from, diverted them from parts of the city and then let them run rampant with zero police coverage.............. while they sat on their fat asses in front of my apt building doing diddly squat... no excuse here for this in the police state known as NY
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    threads merged

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They have amazing brake technology for the price (multi-piston, vented, slotted, drilled, etc.) - but yes, that's normally true, however a VERY common misconception at high speeds. At high speeds (my point to begin with/how these bikes should be used/what they were built for), bikes nearly will always out-brake a car - given a good rider and good conditions.

The assumption that a car will out-brake a car based on contact patch alone - is valid under "normal" conditions. My point is - these bikes aren't normal. Click here to enlarge]
    Check this video out. The comparisen between in this case the M135 and the BMW HP4 sportsbike starts at 13:05 minutes, but skip to 16:40 for the brake comparisen :

Unless you drive a really high tech bike with racing pads you're not gonna outbreak a car with a motorbike. And that is assuming high driving skills from the biker.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast