Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Oh BOY! Yes No Fly Zone III Who is going?

Well I missed out on shift s3ctor due to my transmission problem but now that I have that figured out I am getting ready to install my big single turbo. Weather is suppose to be around 60 degrees !!! Also the airstrip is getting new pavement, its going to be awesome! My turbo isn't even installed yet and I am already calling out every supercharged M3 I know! haha. I have a grudge match with a HPF 700HP E46 M3. Click here to enlarge

I just signed up today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is your grudge match with Esteban's e46?
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Is your grudge match with Esteban's e46?
    Yes he is a close buddy of mine, we used to battle back and forth on pump gas. But his car is a beast on race gas. Mine will be a beast as well Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll be there test tuning a couple new maps. Just dont race the guy in the silver Z06. He'll tell you he's bone stock with a tune, and then you'll lose..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    I'll be there test tuning a couple new maps. Just dont race the guy in the silver Z06. He'll tell you he's bone stock with a tune, and then you'll lose..
    Ill be going there as well. Cant eait to have some fun... but ywa that guy in the z06 is funny. You can lok at his csr but he wontlet you touch it. Its prrtty weird but idk his car had nothong under the hood. N i doivt he had turbos or noz either
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im trying to come out to this Click here to enlarge car and all

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pitty BimmerBoost isn't sponsoring this one...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bimmerboost should sponsor this and the other east coast one IMO... This place will only benefit by getting more traffic
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    $#@! yess!!!! That's gonna be awesome dude. Look for auto trains transport. You can ride in the train with your car! so it's a win win.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Pitty BimmerBoost isn't sponsoring this one...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Bimmerboost should sponsor this and the other east coast one IMO... This place will only benefit by getting more traffic
    AFAIK, Sticky is going to do is own 1/2 mile event. I'm not sure exactly when but yea... Until then, at least we got shift sector and NFZ and they both have trap speed indicators so that's the best.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why not do both? Makes no sense
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did NFZ get the timing system? I know Tony was in the process, but they take time. It's a huge perk for sure

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Ill be going there as well. Cant eait to have some fun... but ywa that guy in the z06 is funny. You can lok at his csr but he wontlet you touch it. Its prrtty weird but idk his car had nothong under the hood. N i doivt he had turbos or noz either
    super turnt

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    Yes he is a close buddy of mine, we used to battle back and forth on pump gas. But his car is a beast on race gas. Mine will be a beast as well Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I met him at the first No Fly Zone....He was a real down to earth guy, one of the more friendly guys I met that day...We ran a couple times too....His brother told me he's got a 335i now and hits me up here and there trying to get his car setup...

I'll be following your beast of a build...hope the best for you and maybe I'll get to see it in action at a future event Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You'll have a great time out here....I hope you werent joking about ordering that Vortech YSI on one of your earlier posts, then maybe you hurt some egos while your out here Click here to enlarge

I picture you as one of the guys who just runs all day, heat soaked or not, just willing and down to have fun and stretch the car's legs...Lets make it happen!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    You'll have a great time out here....I hope you werent joking about ordering that Vortech YSI on one of your earlier posts, then maybe you hurt some egos while your out here Click here to enlarge

I picture you as one of the guys who just runs all day, heat soaked or not, just willing and down to have fun and stretch the car's legs...Lets make it happen!
    lol, i never said -I- ordered a YSI blower, i know a guy that has that setup.

Im trying to make it out, clearing things off the schedule.

And yes, I run all day when I can, within reason. I dont wanna fry the dct, but roll ons arent that bad. 1st event i went to i hotlapped for 2 hours, 2nd event same thing. 3rd event i only got 3 runs in due to administrative, but the 4th event i did 4-5 hotlapped at a time, 20 minute break and that right back out.

I like to get my moneys worth Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Did NFZ get the timing system? I know Tony was in the process, but they take time. It's a huge perk for sure
    Yes I talked to him yesterday he said he will have them out there. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

5 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol, i never said -I- ordered a YSI blower, i know a guy that has that setup.

Im trying to make it out, clearing things off the schedule.

And yes, I run all day when I can, within reason. I dont wanna fry the dct, but roll ons arent that bad. 1st event i went to i hotlapped for 2 hours, 2nd event same thing. 3rd event i only got 3 runs in due to administrative, but the 4th event i did 4-5 hotlapped at a time, 20 minute break and that right back out.

I like to get my moneys worth Click here to enlarge
    that was a worth a neg rep? lol. losers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwtek Click here to enlarge
    super turnt
    Lmao yes, you are correct. I was on my phone too sooo gone.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    Well, actually it was a CAI and a tune. I had 503rwhp at the last NFZ 2. I've recently added Pfadt tri-Y headers and retuned. I haven't got a new dyno reading because of faulty dyno electronics, but we think it's at about 540rwhp now. I've also replaced the OEM Goodyears with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. That's it. I will have actual dyno numbers by the time of the NFZ 3 of which I am racing. Come on guys, race the old man with the manual transmission. :-) I love this 1/2 mile roll stuff!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    Well, actually it was a CAI and a tune. I had 503rwhp at the last NFZ 2. I've recently added Pfadt tri-Y headers and retuned. I haven't got a new dyno reading because of faulty dyno electronics, but we think it's at about 540rwhp now. I've also replaced the OEM Goodyears with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. That's it. I will have actual dyno numbers by the time of the NFZ 3 of which I am racing. Come on guys, race the old man with the manual transmission. :-) I love this 1/2 mile roll stuff!
    B-TOWN STAND UP! LOL I remember you from back in the day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    You guys seem to have fun spending my money. It isn't in the budget.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    AFAIK, Sticky is going to do is own 1/2 mile event. I'm not sure exactly when but yea...
    Yeppers. And I plan to do it better than anyone else.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    B-TOWN STAND UP! LOL I remember you from back in the day.
    Are/Were you from Bakersfield, or just visited the Bakersfield street racing scene back then? PM me and let me know who you are, etc.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast