Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    Well i dont care, the most important thing is the person is honest and answering all my question and giving me all the help i need i can burn my money with out any regret

sorry edited and excuse me my english is my second language .
    Your English is fine. It's your money and your decision.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He should make more power on race gas but obviously that would be too high of a jump. I really don't know what he has done but 540 whp in his car is enough for the result to be what it was.
    Motortrend dynode the new E63S and it put down 540AWHP with the added parasitic loss of AWD so maybe they really cranked up the power on the non S rear wheel drive E63 and it may make 25 less at the crank but being rwd makes it more efficient putting it to the ground. Stock vs Stock when first released the m5 was a bit quicker than the e63 so maybe benz wanted to put an end to it well see as more people test them independently 540 does seem a bit high IMO but ya never know.

Plus if he was tuned he should be at 600 Wheel HP High 600's Wheel Torque and more with race gas tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Motortrend dynode the new E63S and it put down 540AWHP with the added parasitic loss of AWD so maybe they really cranked up the power on the non S rear wheel drive E63 and it may make 25 less at the crank but being rwd makes it more efficient putting it to the ground. Stock vs Stock when first released the m5 was a bit quicker than the e63 so maybe benz wanted to put an end to it well see as more people test them independently 540 does seem a bit high IMO but ya never know.

Plus if he was tuned he should be at 600 Wheel HP High 600's Wheel Torque and more with race gas tune
    Maybe. We'll know more when we get more US dyno runs for these cars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123