Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

GermanBoost Middle East Roll on Racing Event Dubai/UAE/Abu Dhabi - Dubai Autodrome not able to accomodate

I have been working on the Middle East Roll on Racing event and having a premier showcase event for the fastest cars in the Middle East.

I was hoping to rent out the Dubai Autodrome for this even but unfortunately they said they could only provide 200 meters of straightaway. Seriously? 200 meters? That's a joke.

Anyway, I'm working on a new venue now but I'm thinking keeping the event in the UAE makes the most sense unless anyone has any objections.

@0-60Motorsports @SLS AMG @Jacob502

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Keeping the event in UAE is a good idea. Better infrastructure. Have you checked with YAS MARINA F1 Circuit?

The Bahrain International Circuit has a great drag strip too and everyone loves coming here on the weekends So you might want to check that out as well. But for now I say stick to the UAE.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I'm concerned Yas Marina will be so expensive the cost will go too high per car.

Ok, I will keep looking.

Is the Bahrain Circuit too far from the guys in the UAE?

I agree the UAE seems like the best choice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm concerned Yas Marina will be so expensive the cost will go too high per car.

Ok, I will keep looking.

Is the Bahrain Circuit too far from the guys in the UAE?

I agree the UAE seems like the best choice.
    No it is not too far. 7-10 hour drive or 40 min plane ride. Cars can be transported to Bahrain for around $300 one way by flat bed.

www.bahraingp.com is where you can find the info on the BIC.

Bahrain should work out cheaper too.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Thank you Ejaz. Let's see what the other guys have to say.

I want to get this event goign this year. And... get my car out to it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Thank you Ejaz. Let's see what the other guys have to say.

I want to get this event goign this year. And... get my car out to it Click here to enlarge
    Sounds great. Looking forward to it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

@Sticky, no objection on our side. If you want to do it in Qatar, please let us know. My bro, @Jacob502 can set you up with the guys from QRC (Qatar Racing club)

Let us know when and where and we will be there
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Well the main thing is getting the guys with the fast cars to come out. The idea is a showcase of the best. I want a venue that properly allows for everyone to have a good time.

This is not going to be for people with stock cars or who can't afford to make the trip wherever it ends up.

I really want to do it in the UAE as it seems to have the best infrastructure and be the most progressive country in the area. Plus Dubai looks like it might be fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Well the main thing is getting the guys with the fast cars to come out. The idea is a showcase of the best. I want a venue that properly allows for everyone to have a good time.

This is not going to be for people with stock cars or who can't afford to make the trip wherever it ends up.

I really want to do it in the UAE as it seems to have the best infrastructure and be the most progressive country in the area. Plus Dubai looks like it might be fun.

UAE is the best place to do it Joseph. Do it in Abu Dhabi at Yas. Alot of fast cars will be present for sure. I can speak to the guys in AD to get all kind of modified European exotics.

If you want to do it in Qatar, I can do it with QRC for you

but I do agree, UAE is the best place for this type of event
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    UAE is the best place to do it Joseph. Do it in Abu Dhabi at Yas. Alot of fast cars will be present for sure. I can speak to the guys in AD to get all kind of modified European exotics.

If you want to do it in Qatar, I can do it with QRC for you

but I do agree, UAE is the best place for this type of event
    Yas is possible but it will not be affordable. Let's try it.