Close

Thread: 2015 S63 AMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

2015 S63 AMG

soooooo i forgot to mention but my dad is the first Michigan owner to take delivery as of last week. financing for $156k.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    he got a 2014 S550 before then got rid of it, but i begged him to keep this one. it's so choice. the exhaust sounds like sex when you ask for power but when you're cruising you hear nothing. not exactly my thing but perfect for that market (him). very much improved everything compared to the W221.

when you're gunning it that MCT snaps a shift almost like a DCT but not quite, and the exhaust note with every gear shift is music to your ears. and man is it so fast. i wish i woulda mounted my phone in the car and took an acceleration vid. maybe i can sneak that in the future. i forced him to take it to the freeway and fine out how fast it is, fastest car he's owned.

the interior is just WAYYYYY better than the S550. you wouldn't even think so, but the stitching is just so much...tighter if that makes sense. everything is just a work of art in this thing. you guys have seen all the hype in the marketing for the W222 S class, well let me tell you from my experience with both the S550 and now this freaking monster, if you have the financial means, GET ONE.

i leave you with this. took a quick vid of the exhaust note.

'08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

WOW ! That is one badass ride mean mugging

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    WOW ! That is one badass ride mean mugging
    he won't trade with me Click here to enlarge amg body kit looks mean as $#@! on this thing
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    he won't trade with me Click here to enlarge amg body kit looks mean as $#@! on this thing
    I love the s85 and m6 but I really don't blame him here that thing is insane ! The interior is just on another level I know Bentley/RR have beautiful classic that are hand made but from an aesthetic point of view nothing competes with this interior besides the S coupe :-) stay away from him at stop lights as well 4matic + m157 will hand out beatings while delivering a hot stone massage and perfumed air to the passenger and chilling his voss water LMAO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

This is a badass car but man $156k is hard to swallow.

Whatever, if he has it who cares? I just hate how these things depreciate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a badass car but man $156k is hard to swallow.
    worth every penny
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whatever, if he has it who cares? I just hate how these things depreciate.
    yeah that's the problem with these cars, its cause of the high maintenance costs of a middle class car. not quite high end like Bentley or RR but still up there, which means value goes way down.

you know you can cop an E60 M5 for 24k, spend 6k on new rod bearings + SMG renew and for 30k you're good for a while? it's so sad
    '08 535xi - fbo