Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    93.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Wtf did just happen n55 vs s63tu

    Raced a n55 f30 with jb4, fmic, intake,
    , ctless dp, and e85 mix on my new m6 600 miles on the car, 40-110 only pulled like 2 cars on him, 20-100 i barely got my nose out, i'm really disappointed, is this right ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Points
    962.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by n54BoostOnCoke Click here to enlarge
    Raced a n55 f30 with jb4, fmic, intake,
    , ctless dp, and e85 mix on my new m6 600 miles on the car, 40-110 only pulled like 2 cars on him, 20-100 i barely got my nose out, i'm really disappointed, is this right ?
    Maybe because the car is not fully broken in?? I know some cars don't drive as aggressive until you get over the recommended break in not sure if thats the case with the m6. Even with those mods you should fly away especially uptop where the n55 sucks your probably making 150+whp more then that car .... Shouldve gotten an E63 AMG Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,906
    Rep Points
    3,915.7
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I destroyed a new M6 on the freeway the other day, guy had his girl in the car, and you could tell was none to pleased to get his door blown off by a 4 door 3 series.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    30.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is fukn bulsht I'm swapping my car ( this is n54boostoncoke) on my friends profile Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,906
    Rep Points
    3,915.7
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mikenikey Click here to enlarge
    This is fukn bulsht I'm swapping my car ( this is n54boostoncoke) on my friends profile Click here to enlarge
    It may be worth noting our car has 560WHP / 620WTQ to your 560BHP / 500BTQ or about 500WHP / 450WTQ. so the M6 really didn't have a chance in stock form

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    30.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    It may be worth noting our car has 560WHP / 620WTQ to your 560BHP / 500BTQ or about 500WHP / 450WTQ. so the M6 really didn't have a chance in stock form
    Well yes, of course, but his car has like what like under 400whp, and I had only 40-100 like 2 cars, I'm sure 60-120 it would've been like 5 cars but still, i'm disappointed, i though m6 is just insane quick

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    641
    Rep Points
    720.8
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    For a fully stock car, with so much weight and in such a short race.. That is pretty damn quick aganist a fbo+e85.. Like u said, longer race, alot more lengths, esp over 100mph..
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    30.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's not broken in yet I think

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    2,641.0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    maybe you are a $#@!ty driver ? Click here to enlarge jk
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    30.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Maybe lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Points
    962.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mikenikey Click here to enlarge
    It's not broken in yet I think
    Exactly what I was saying. I know mode carbon ran there f80 m3 at mpact and after it reached the break in mile number trap speeds were increasing every other run I don't doubt bmw put boost limits in the ecu programming or torque limiters in the DCT.

    My c63 never had this it ran strong straight off the dealership lot my brothers jeep srt8 was another story. The truck felt meh non dramatic launch, slow shifts, decent pull nothing I was expecting out of an srt8. After the break in car did a 180 the launches were violent and chirp tires every time and the shifts banged into gear. Using the built in 0-60 calculator the car was doing low 5 second 0-60 before and immediately hit a 4.5 after the mileage break in

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    641
    Rep Points
    720.8
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Exactly what I was saying. I know mode carbon ran there f80 m3 at mpact and after it reached the break in mile number trap speeds were increasing every other run I don't doubt bmw put boost limits in the ecu programming or torque limiters in the DCT.

    My c63 never had this it ran strong straight off the dealership lot my brothers jeep srt8 was another story. The truck felt meh non dramatic launch, slow shifts, decent pull nothing I was expecting out of an srt8. After the break in car did a 180 the launches were violent and chirp tires every time and the shifts banged into gear. Using the built in 0-60 calculator the car was doing low 5 second 0-60 before and immediately hit a 4.5 after the mileage break in
    When you coming to L&B's man! We can look at the OP cars together lol, he is a friend of mine, lives near me Click here to enlarge Mike, you can run my car so you can beat me and prove/see how fast she is! Click here to enlarge I hae no doubt she is fast! Just need to do some some longer runs, 40-100 is so short with these cars.
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    93.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    If Ezec is Alabanian dude on white on red e63 then i think we've met too

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by n54BoostOnCoke Click here to enlarge
    Raced a n55 f30 with jb4, fmic, intake,
    , ctless dp, and e85 mix on my new m6 600 miles on the car, 40-110 only pulled like 2 cars on him, 20-100 i barely got my nose out, i'm really disappointed, is this right ?
    I mean yes, it is. Your car is stock and barely broken in? You trap around 121. He's around 116 with those mods on a good day. You should have probably pulled more but you only ran to 110.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •