Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congratulations to RENNtech for taking the Overall MB Record 10.27@137

That is all I have for now, SGC in his CL65 in FL. Major props to Hartmut and the gang at Renntech!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Any idea what the time was or the mods were? Would have to be sub 10.4 I take it?

Just ET record or trap too?

Edit: Didn't see the ET and trap were in the title, my fault.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Need details on this... badly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Was this on stock turbos?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    MHP class act for giving another tuner there props

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@MHP Click here to enlarge
    Was this on stock turbos?
    x2. I would think stockers would be too small for this kind of run. Either way very well done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So this was ineed real. Sheeshh... Overall MB record is gonna be hard to catch now.. Congrats SGC!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Surprised the records are swapping hands at this rate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I sent Hartmut a congrats email 10 minutes after the pass, also stating we were coming after him Click here to enlarge He replied with an "I know". Click here to enlarge

Sorry all I know is that there was no meth or nitrous involved as posted by Steve himself, Hooley got schooled for trying to spread false rumors again...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    MHP class act for giving another tuner there props
    Thanks MSIZZLE, those who deserve it get it Click here to enlarge RENNtech has been working hard on R&D and it paid off, plus they have been doing this forever so my hat is definitely off. It's nice having competitors that don't have to steal or copy to set their own records.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    So this was ineed real. Sheeshh... Overall MB record is gonna be hard to catch now.. Congrats SGC!
    I heard something about April 22nd, possibly a night rental? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Hooley got schooled for trying to spread false rumors again...
    What would be the purpose of spreading false rumors like that? Why?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Anyone know what turbos this was on?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What would be the purpose of spreading false rumors like that? Why?
    If you follow his threads you can clearly see a pattern of BS/libel/slander when Hooley posts about either MHP or RENNtech. It seems when you have no other avenue and your products don't speak for themselves, you can always make $#@! up. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Anyone know what turbos this was on?
    Can't verify and I wouldn't expect it to become public unless RT releases a PR and even then it will just say upgraded turbos (if that).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

If you follow his threads you can clearly see a pattern of BS/libel/slander when Hooley posts about either MHP or RENNtech. It seems when you have no other avenue and your products don't speak for themselves, you can always make $#@! up. Click here to enlarge
    Why talk smack on Renntech though? Don't some of his parts mimic their designs? Isn't he essentially talking down on himself?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Can't verify and I wouldn't expect it to become public unless RT releases a PR and even then it will just say upgraded turbos (if that).
    This is a major event in Mercedes tuning in the US, we need details.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Why talk smack on Renntech though? Don't some of his parts mimic their designs? Isn't he essentially talking down on himself?
    I think Hartmut put and end to whatever plans were laid out for Hooley to "carry siimlar merchandise". Click here to enlarge

At this point I think most people (kind of like with Evosport) can see the writing on the wall with Mike. His products can't do the talking so he tries to, which doesn't seem to work out much better for him. Still laughing at SGC's post!

This is a major event in Mercedes tuning in the US, we need details.
    I agree. I believe there were a few prototype parts on the car so I'm not sure what we're going to find out from the horses mouth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I agree. I believe there were a few prototype parts on the car so I'm not sure what we're going to find out from the horses mouth.
    Well that creates a problem when trying to share the news but I will put up what we know so far since it is important and update when we get more details.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Promoted to front page:

These records are falling left and right. It is quite surprising that literally days after MHP and DadsC63 set the new overall Mercedes record that Renntech has surpassed it. We do not have the full details yet but are informing you of what we know. The car is a CL65 and we strongly suspect it is running some sort of modified/aftermarket turbos. With a 137 it exceeds what all other 65's on stock turbos have done so no evidence suggests this is not an OEM set. We will bring you more as we find out more.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Fellas not trying to start anything but has anyone seen this slip or video of this CL taking down the record?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    NEVER mind you guys are to lazy to post up videos on here so i had to get my lazy fingers and go on MBW to look for it TNX.

ohh here is it for all of you fellas

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When i get home ill reply lmfao...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Andy, you made yourself bashing Renntech. You sold your rebranded EVOtech tunes and made claims "know one can do what MHP does" When in fact, at that time you were just selling EVOtech tunes. So you had a falling out with Dave (who sold you the EVOtech tunes that you rebranded). $#@! happens. You moved on to a new tuner. But kept the mantra, "know one can do what we do" when it comes to tuning. Fine by me Bro... Its very obvious that was your sales pitch and you would be damned if you were to let that go.

Your whole existence on MBworld was telling everyone how much better your Evotech, I mean MHP tunes were then Renntech.. I feel bad for you, because EVOtech tunes are good on the 55's. So those bum 55 tunes you got, that gave you bad name. Were not all that fair. Just some tunes that had some issues. Again $#@! happens.

As you know I supported RENNtech well before you ever got into Mercedes tuning. My falling out with RENNtech, comes from what I witnessed. AND I STATE THE AS FACT: The owner on RENNtech Mercedes came into Dyno-Comp and started a physical fight with an employee because he was photo copying a piece of paper that Hartmut Fayhl gave to him. There is an on going investigation by Scottsdale PD to my knowledge about this. After this display of complete unprofessional behavior. I decided to no longer promote in any way the RENNtech brand. Regardless of how Dyno-Comp's owner wanted to handle the situation. If anyone finds that to be BS/libel/and or slander. Take me to court and I will testify this statement to be true. Along with the many of other who witnessed it as well.

the savvy person would know, this is when you started being buddy, buddy with RENNtech and praising their work. Only after years of bashing them.

None of my product MIMIC OR RESEMBLE RENNTECH PRODUCTS. FACT: RENNtech contacted Dyno-Comp for a set of headers for an E63, and we declined to sell them a set of headers.

In the time you have broken a bunch of Mercedes C63 1/4 mile record. MBH/Dyno-Comp had grown to the largest long tube header MFG for Mercedes-Benz in the world. so much so, We feel strongly that we single handedly brought the price down on Supersprint headers. This was never our goal or even a goal to be considered with SS headers.

We do not sub out our headers to a company like Stainless Works, like MHP does. We don't depend upon anyone, but ourselves to make our products. We don't make products for 1 car. We make product for one brand of cars.

If you think I started the rumor of Nitrous and meth on the CL65, Think again bro. In fact STFF. Im not the one claiming to be someone else. Im not sitting on the forums telling everyone the SL65 you got is a customer of yours. Im not hiding behind a fake user name. Prove me wrong Andy, Show us the title of the car. So are you going to sit here and tell everyone, including people on this forum that that SL65 is not yours? Prove it! Shut me up, Just prove it...

Fact is Andy, I followed you from day one!!! I read all the things you've had to say from day one. I've seen every hurtful thing you've said to members online. I've seen you post personal pictures of other members. I've seen you be the meanest person to others online. However I've seen you do some good things, But if you think that means you've earned your redemption. Just call Rick and ask him how he feels he was treated...
    Last edited by hooleyboy; 04-03-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Man,here we go AGAIN with this high school drama...and AGAIN,it's been carried over from MBW to this site like a nasty case of the Herpes. When will it ever end? Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast