Close

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    To think I trusted these guys, I had a couple of great experiences with them, although they never once hit a deadline but they only missed by a week on one occasion and about 2 weeks on another but this time around was a far different story. The car was delivered to them on or around October 20th 2010 for some body and paint reparis and some other mods (SC was not in the picture until late Dec 2010). Before the project was started I set a firm completion date of march 1st 2011 and brad commited to meeting that date. As of last Sunday March 27 evosport was not done with the car so the decision was made to pull the car from evosport and let Weistec complete the work. Weistec was amazing, they did more work in 5 days than I had seen out of evosport in 5 months and that is no exageration, not even a slight exageration.

What I find puzzling is that they use the move to their new 15,000 sq ft facility as an excuse for the delays, my question is why are they expanding if they can't financially handle their current work load? Kinda like putting the cart before the horse isn't it?

There will be more info to come, when the time is right I will be releasing every detail of the JRCART/evosport debacle with detailed e-mail and text correspondance, insurance information, wire transfer info and more. Right now my hands are tied becuase this might(is) be turning into a legal matter and we have been advised to not divulge certain information so I hope you guys can understand about the lack of info I am sharing at this time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    NEWS UPDATE

The thread on MB World has now been completely REMOVED...even after Brad said it would not be....more lies

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow, the more I read this stuff and how it is silenced on MBW makes me pissed and I never sent them a dime!Click here to enlarge
    I hope you guys get some restitution for this crap; I worry if things are as bad as they seem, the legal route may take too long Jcart--I hope not, but if it does, there's always Vito and his friendsClick here to enlarge
    It's so nice to be able to discuss this openly on here without being lockedClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeEVOSPORTClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats sad, hope everyone can either get their products or money back. scammers sucks and another plus for benz boost.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They just lock the threads after their message.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Lol,Brad locked the thread at 8:48am after "categorically" disputing most if the issues&stating that MBW members are allowed to ...isn't that what high-priced fancy-pants attorneys do best? You go Brad!!! FTMFL

Even though JRCart&I have had our,uhh,"differences" in the past I think it's messed up how they raked him over the coals like that&it's unacceptable whether one spends $1000 or almost $100,000 like Jim did at Evosport. Jim,sorry to hear about this nitemare bro

This is the best qoute from his thread:
    "MBWorld - threads are locked after both sides reply. After this reply, I am confident this thread will also be locked. However, they are not deleted and nothing mysterious happens. This is the same for any sponsor in good standing."

Yeah,Im confident it will be locked too dumbass,since YOU locked it
    I'm honestly amazed people put that up over there as quickly as they did from when I posted it here. They deleted links to it and once others started copy/pasting the text he had no choice but to respond or look like a hypocrite.

Fact is, they have deleted responses so there only choice was to lock it.

Now, let's get to Brad's spin.

He says there are "issues." Wow, no kidding. What are these issues? Just left very vague but is it really an issue with raw materials that accounts for not one specific set of parts not being delivered, but a repeat pattern of various parts? Headers, pulleys, rotors, etc.?

It isn't a couple people, we are talking many customers here waiting SINCE LAST YEAR.

He confirms they do owe Powerchip money, excellent, we already knew that as we spoke to Powerchip and confirmed it. How much money? No one on both sides wants to say, must be a bundle.

He says there is much more about JRCART... uh, ya. Much more Jim is going to post. What exactly did he specifically deny? Nothing, just said there is more to it.

M3 project, more to the story. Yes, I would like to hear more about how my friend has been waiting years for his car and how his V8 is running in Brads father's race car.

Anyone else notice the part about Jim Brady and the $300-$400k was left out? Whoops... not even going to try to spin out of that one?

There is nothing there, it isn't even good spin. If there is nothing to hide why lock it? You want people to e-mail you in private where nobody can see what is going on? At this point, Evosport owes the community a transparent resolution to all these problems or else it just continues to look shady. It's too late to keep this off the forum and we aren't going to lock or delete, that is for damn sure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Completely incredible that they locked it that fast...too bad they can't get their product out in that amount of time.
    This had me rolling. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    To think I trusted these guys, I had a couple of great experiences with them, although they never once hit a deadline but they only missed by a week on one occasion and about 2 weeks on another but this time around was a far different story. The car was delivered to them on or around October 20th 2010 for some body and paint reparis and some other mods (SC was not in the picture until late Dec 2010). Before the project was started I set a firm completion date of march 1st 2011 and brad commited to meeting that date. As of last Sunday March 27 evosport was not done with the car so the decision was made to pull the car from evosport and let Weistec complete the work. Weistec was amazing, they did more work in 5 days than I had seen out of evosport in 5 months and that is no exageration, not even a slight exageration.
    Well then explain to me how Brad can claims there is "more" to this story as if you are leaving something out? It's pretty simple isn't it? You set a date, they had ample time to complete it, and they didn't. In the mean time they took advantage of you, what the hell? Why can't Brad just take responsibility?

What I find puzzling is that they use the move to their new 15,000 sq ft facility as an excuse for the delays, my question is why are they expanding if they can't financially handle their current work load? Kinda like putting the cart before the horse isn't it?
    This... is sound logic.

There will be more info to come, when the time is right I will be releasing every detail of the JRCART/evosport debacle with detailed e-mail and text correspondance, insurance information, wire transfer info and more. Right now my hands are tied becuase this might(is) be turning into a legal matter and we have been advised to not divulge certain information so I hope you guys can understand about the lack of info I am sharing at this time.
    Jim, look, it's completely understandable. We simply had to say something, it had gone too far. It's absurd that Evosport can act like nothing is wrong. Your situation alone is ridiculous and they should never have let it escalate the way it did. I know there is much more but won't say anything further I think this is plenty for people to soak in as is.

I just want to make the point clear we did our research and this is not categorically false in any way. Jim is the primary source here so you can take him at his word and he can verify that we did ask him many questions before putting this up in order to have the most accurate information possible.

Brad is right, there is more to it, just not in a way that will make Evosport look good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

This is the best qoute from his thread:
    "MBWorld - threads are locked after both sides reply. After this reply, I am confident this thread will also be locked. However, they are not deleted and nothing mysterious happens. This is the same for any sponsor in good standing."

Yeah,Im confident it will be locked too dumbass,since YOU locked it
    Guess again, not only was the thread locked as you stated it just disappeared in the past hour. POOF, it's gone, just like it never happened. LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    NEWS UPDATE

The thread on MB World has now been completely REMOVED...even after Brad said it would not be....more lies
    Yep, I can't find it. Now that is absurd and they truly look terrible. A bunch of hypocrites and liars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guess again, not only was the thread locked as you stated it just disappeared in the past hour. POOF, it's gone, just like it never happened. LOL
    Checked to see if Google cached it, they removed it so fast Google didn't save it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

STICKY, There is more to the story but none of it is going to make Brad or evosport look very good. Everything is very well documented at my end, e-mails, wire transfers, phones calls and emails with insurance adjusters. You better free up some more bandwidth because when I post it's gonna be about 3 pages long and your server is going to overload from all the hits on the site. In due time, I promise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    STICKY, There is more to the story but none of it is going to make Brad or evosport look very good. Everything is very well documented at my end, e-mails, wire transfers, phones calls and emails with insurance adjusters. You better free up some more bandwidth because when I post it's gonna be about 3 pages long and your server is going to overload from all the hits on the site. In due time, I promise.
    sorry to hear about your car, +1 for sharing your info with us .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey, I'm more than willing to accommodate and I fully understand that you have it all documented and are waiting. If I was Brad, I would start doing the right thing instead of shutting this down hoping it goes away. It isn't going anywhere and neither are you. Good luck Jim, you have our support (and the recently upgraded servers).

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    VTR??
    not vinny ten, there was a company about 4 years ago that used to steal parts from costumers cars, or claim they installed but never did.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brad says the post is still on site somewhere:
    http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c63-am...ml#post4607278

I couldn't seem to find it??
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I used the "Search Tool" and could not find it....that sucker is long gone.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    Brad says the post is still on site somewhere:
    http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c63-am...ml#post4607278

I couldn't seem to find it??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I used the "Search Tool" and could not find it....that sucker is long gone.
    he told me "That post is still up in 2 forums that I can see, and I replied to both."
    I couldn't find it either and used search too--I guess it's more lies, lies, liesClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't dare make another comment in that threadClick here to enlarge

$hit I wanted those black lens too--anyone else sell good quality lens for our C63.
    I guess I can bring some OEM ones to a body shop, but I'd rather just buy some prepainted onesClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    I don't dare make another comment in that threadClick here to enlarge
    You don't need to fear being banned, Brad stated you would not be banned as long as you did not violate MBworld's rules. Just for reference, here they are:

MBworld Forum Rules

I. I am MBworld, your Mercedes forum, you shall put no other forums before me.

II. You may worship MBworld, and Evosport, but nothing else.

III. You may not swear at Evosport, the staff, or say anything remotely negative about either or you shall burn in hell.

IV. In reverence of your apreciation for Evosport and MBworld, you are to dedicate one day a week for worship to Evosport and MBworld.

V. You must honor Brad and Simon.

VI. Thinking for yourself is forbidden.

VII. You may not browse any other forum. You know what, let's just make it any other website.

VIII. Do not steal. That is our job.

IX. You may not lie. Once again, our job.

X. Do not covet another tuner other than Evosport.

Come on, how hard are these to follow?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BWHAHAHA,they even removed jrcarts "evosport/fail" avatar lmfao!!
    I wonder if they will ban jim in an effort to silence him when the hot ghetto mess they are sitting in becomes unbearable...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if they will ban jim in an effort to silence him when the hot ghetto mess they are sitting in becomes unbearable...
    Ban a customer who has given them thousands and referred countless others? They wouldn't do that. Oh wait... this sounds vaguely familiar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

It's all good, they can ban away, I would expect nothing less. I have registered usernames on 15 or so european car Forums in the past week or so. When I post it will be EVERYWHERE and even in a couple places they are not expecting. Brad's biggest problem now is that he has duped the wrong person/people...smarter, savier and with much deeper pockets than him. I might consider letting him off the hook if he and Simon were to post publically and tell THE TRUTH about everything, not only the JRCART situation but each and every person that has been put out by having to wait for them to deliver on goods and promises. If they could state when every last item that people have ordered will be delivered but who am I kidding? I'm not playing around, attorneys and the insurance company are already involved so the wheels are already in motion. When I post my info it's most likely game over for them, probably a BK will result so it is in everyones best interest that evosport survive this becuase if they were go BK NOBODY is getting their parts or refunds, it will be tied up in courts for years and the judge will determine who gets paid what and the companies and people with the money to hire attorneys will be at the top of the payment list, the "little guys" that had to save up their hard earnned cash for weeks or months to buy that new pulley or that new set of headers won't have the cash to hire representation to fight for what is theirs. I honestly hope everyone gets their parts but I would't hold my breath. A class action suit might be the only way recoup anything but that would still take years and a BK would prolong it even further.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's all good, they can ban away, I would expect nothing less. I have registered usernames on 15 or so european car Forums in the past week or so. When I post it will be EVERYWHERE and even in a couple places they are not expecting. Brad's biggest problem now is that he has duped the wrong person/people...smarter, savier and with much deeper pockets than him. I might consider letting him off the hook if he and Simon were to post publically and tell THE TRUTH about everything, not only the JRCART situation but each and every person that has been put out by having to wait for them to deliver on goods and promises. If they could state when every last item that people have ordered will be delivered but who am I kidding? I'm not playing around, attorneys and the insurance company are already involved so the wheels are already in motion. When I post my info it's most likely game over for them, probably a BK will result so it is in everyones best interest that evosport survive this becuase if they were go BK NOBODY is getting their parts or refunds, it will be tied up in courts for years and the judge will determine who gets paid what and the companies and people with the money to hire attorneys will be at the top of the payment list, the "little guys" that had to save up their hard earnned cash for weeks or months to buy that new pulley or that new set of headers won't have the cash to hire representation to fight for what is theirs. I honestly hope everyone gets their parts but I would't hold my breath. A class action suit might be the only way recoup anything but that would still take years and a BK would prolong it even further.
    I was going to suggest class action but I think you are correct it is in the best interest of everyone that they survive this. That is unless you are one of those people who just wants to see them pay dearly for this (and I'm not vindictive, always wishing them the best and referring clients).

They need to pay for this though. The best thing to do would be to hit Brad and Simon in their own pocketbooks to see what it is like but they can hide under the company name to be somewhat protected.

I want you to get your money back and hope you do get it, every last penny. The same for everyone else. In the mean time while your actions are already in motion, I strongly suggest the best thing to do is inform everyone you can that this thread does exist here. Spreading this information is powerful in of itself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow... I really hope those that want a refund for their pre-payment receive one in due time.

When I was waiting months for my rotors, Evosport said they were always willing to offer a refund, but I didn't take them up on it. I wanted the weight savings.

But, I was continuously frustrated with their response to my perpetual question of "when will the rotors arrive?": "honestly, we don't know."

That was insulting to me because, well, I have never heard of a modern shipment that doesn't have tracking information. Look, I can understand if a ship goes down at sea with the treasure (Evosport rotors). But, they didn't tell me about any shipwrecks.

They did tell me at one point that they would pay for my shipping or pay for expedited shipping once my rotors arrived. When they finally arrived and I asked them if they would still honor the offer for free shipping, they responded with a kind of "really, um, yeah, I don't think so" attitude. I was like, "okay, just send the rotors."

I like the rotors a lot.

I was always frustrated that they would take a customer's money and tell them when the rotors would arrive but later they would claim they had no clue where they were.

Obviously, I'm small beans and I because I did receive my rotors, I feel fortunate. What JRCART said about the possibility of some customers possibly being left with their dicks in the wind sounds scary. I really hope that isn't the case. And I will give Evosport the benefit of the doubt for ensuring that doesn't happen.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast